• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-----------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scala

Smash Ace
I think this would be kinda a fun thing to do

Would anyone be interested in a signature banner that has everyone from the yoshi boards in it (that feel like they want to be included)?

I was thinking Big, Burnt, Shiri, Scala, Kiwik, Chaco, Pride, mmac, lil'b, yoster ... who else?

who would actually want a sig like this?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Ballin, and I was also thinking of a group Yoshi video...like send the replays to one person and make a massive Yoshi combo video.

That would be sweet. I have some insane replays.

Scala

Smash Ace
I was thinking something along this format for the sig banner:

Each box would have a pic of yoshi that each person supplies for their own box (probably with whatever color they use).

Sorry for leaving people out in the the short list in the OP I made, I wasn't really focusing on creating a comprehensive list of everyone who deserves to be on there.

Ideally, I want people to consider whether or not they really deserve to be on there. This isn't just for people who main yoshi, but it's for the people who consider themselves part of the yoshi community.
Use your own discretion but I'm thinking it's only going to be for the people who have been active in the yoshi boards for a while trying to expose his greatness rather than those people who have just showed up recently.

If we get too many names, I think we might need to come up with something different than the mockup above.

What do you guys think about turning this thread into the yoshi creative megathread, where we can collaborate on anything including a combo video (which is badly needed) or anything else?

bigman40

Smash Master
Sounds really good Scala. I'd say go for it since it'll get alot of attention.

Edit: Well lilB, if you feel like that, then replace my spot for yours or whatever. I don't mind if my name isn't on there or not.

Scala

Smash Ace
my god I'll take the **** list out of the OP

I don't think I can stress this enough, THAT LIST ISN"T ANYTHING FINAL GEEEZ. I'll take out the whole **** list so people don't whine about it.

IF YOU WANT TO BE INCLUDED, JUST SAY SO, I"LL MAKE A LIST IN THE OP FROM THAT.

e: I even said "who else?" in the OP's list, why are you getting so worked up about it lil'b?

Jump_Man

Smash Apprentice
lol at big being too nice even when it doesn't matter =P

And yeah, add me to the list. I got some sick replays saved if we're doing that massive combo vid, like CG spiking a few characters

bigman40

Smash Master
lol at big being too nice even when it doesn't matter =P

And yeah, add me to the list. I got some sick replays saved if we're doing that massive combo vid, like CG spiking a few characters
I just don't like conflict over something inconsequential (such as fame, etc.) since it's just repping the Yoshi boards...

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Add me as the Yellow Yoshi :) & Bigman for Blue :) its rel12, I can send Bigman my replays :)

Depster

Smash Champion
I'd like to be in =0 and you could have the names and pics flash up in the sig so that everyone would fit

Scala

Smash Ace
OK well, I'm not putting people on the list unless they want to be in on it. What'll probably happen is I'll give you the dimensions of an image and I'll want you to find me the picture you want.

As for the combo video, I'll add a list in the OP for people who have replays and who to send them to. Who has recording equipment to record the replays? Give me your friend code if you're interested as well so people know where to send their clips.

For people sending clips, please specify where in the video you work your magic ;)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Who do I send the replays too?

Even though a lot of the really cool combo vid stuff I do are at tourney and those are not recored. =(

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
Yea I want to know the same. I want to be the Yellow Yoshi too btw =) who will I send it to?

YoshiBomb

Smash Apprentice
Why not just make a sig thats says Offical Yoshi Board member or something like that that way we don't have fighting over whos on what. heck just have the person pick who they want on theres

as for the combo video we should just let the yoshi's vote on whats in by people posting there videos

Opfer

Smash Cadet
Oh yeah, it'd be really cool if every Yoshi mainer had a sig with the same title and background, and everyone would just insert their favorite Yoshi picture.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, it'd be really cool if every Yoshi mainer had a sig with the same title and background, and everyone would just insert their favorite Yoshi picture.
This Idea is top tier =)

everyone has the same title with there own pic

Kinda like those blade breaker sigs if you guys seen those around.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Who do I send the replays too?

Even though a lot of the really cool combo vid stuff I do are at tourney and those are not recored. =(
I know what you mean. Wish I had at least some footage of me on youtube or something though :confused:

The sig thing sounds like a viable option, and what's this combo vid that's been mentioned?

Scala

Smash Ace
I know what you mean. Wish I had at least some footage of me on youtube or something though :confused:

The sig thing sounds like a viable option, and what's this combo vid that's been mentioned?
I'm going to redo the OP to make it clear what's going on. Right now, we need people who:

1) Can and will record replays from their wii to the PC
2) Has combo-video quality footage
3) Has decent video editing skills

Bwett

Smash Ace
We could use that collaborative banner as part of the OP for a Welcome thread for new Yoshi's. The thread can just be a general chat for us and newcomers and whatnot. And we also have it as a huge picture with all the yoshi's doing their "signature moves" lol. Bigman will DR, Chaco will down b, I'll use egg lay, Burntsocks will lose a stock...lol (payback for that trash you've been talking on youtube :p)

Scala

Smash Ace
Actually, screw this signature idea. It was dumb. I'm gonna make a fresh new thread solely dedicated to the combo video since that is actually important :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom