• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

128 Person Wifi Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dude that's really ambitious, I hope it works out, it would be great.

Count me in

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Awesome guys, and thank you for your support! Last tournament we had 64 people plus extras who wanted to join but we had to cap it. Since then we've had many new active forum members so hopefully we can get 128 =)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Awesome, we've already had 48 people sign up in less than 12 hours =)
Gonna keep signups open until our currently running tournament finishes up (could be anywhere from 1 day to 1 week depending on how active the remaining players are). Thanks again everyone!

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Not to put this idea down. But I can see this as a problem.
Too many people to handle, too many issues and problems, especially online.

Not saying this can't be done, but it'll take a **** load of work to accomplish.

Then theres the chance you might not even get 128 people. Smashboards isn't know for its acceptance of competetive online play, the most you'll get is about 30-40 just from these boards.

death_from_above

Smash Rookie
Sign me up please.

death_from_above

In game: J
Brawl FC: 2793-5351-9695

Thanks

Edit: I just read your post about having to post on the other forums. I will make an account there when I have some spare time.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Not to put this idea down. But I can see this as a problem.
Too many people to handle, too many issues and problems, especially online.

Not saying this can't be done, but it'll take a **** load of work to accomplish.

Then theres the chance you might not even get 128 people. Smashboards isn't know for its acceptance of competetive online play, the most you'll get is about 30-40 just from these boards.
To avoid this problem we're going to have fixed deadlines and we have 4 mods plus myself that will be running it this time, so it should be pretty smooth =)

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
So far we have 82 people signed up. Thank you everyone who joined and for all your support =)

We'll be keeping signups open for a little while longer still so if you'd like to participate, that'd be awesome =)

Jiggy

Smash Apprentice
I can guarantee you all that the tournaments that Brawlfriendcodes.com hosts are highly organized and work well every time.

Being a part of the community, I can say that with full confidence.

If you see the amount of people participating in these tournaments, don't be intimidated. Dan does a good job of keeping things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom