• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AAP

Smash Journeyman
1v3 in basic brawl = IP Ban. That'd be awesome.

Taunt partiers and 1v3 people don't deserve brawl or to be online.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well, for anyone saying LAG!!, there is actually a reason why brawl cant ever be lagless online, someone explained why to me...if I can find the post Ill post it....

But anyway Id say the obvious stuff like easier chat methods other than gamer tags. Stock match for basic brawl. Possibly ranks. I dont have much of a problem with wifi atm anyway though, those would just be gravy to me

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
Hmm yeah a chat feature should be added. But it would be a pain to type while playing if that's what you mean. If the wii was compatible with voice chat the wii in my opinion would be a top seller.

-How about a message feature to offline friends? I just hate it that you have to wait awhile to see them online. I'm not sure but a messaging system would make meeting with friends online easier.
-I was also wondering why there isn't like a lobby so you can choose what match to go in. It seems when I play wifi there's online 1 room that I have to wait 3 minutes to get in.
-Goes with the lobby idea, how about special brawls in friends and anyone brawls? You can see the rules of the brawls to make sure it isn't cheap like curry, giant, clear, flower,fast, heavy match. Maybe maximize the option to only 3 choices like curry, heavy, fast match.

I'm out of ideas.

Kantō

Smash Champion
well aside from the lag
leaderboards would be nice
voicechat would be kool
some sort of unlockables achieved from playing online
a better matchmaking program so you dont have to be friends with someone to play with items off and stock , ect.

BSP

Smash Legend
1v3 in basic brawl = IP Ban. That'd be awesome.

Taunt partiers and 1v3 people don't deserve brawl or to be online.
I dislike TP's...but I love winning 1 vs 3. It's the only reason i get on BB

cloudenvy112

Smash Apprentice
OMG the list goes forever!

With Anyone
-see profile names
-add them as friend if they request
-more options rather than 2-min KO fest

With Friends
-give notification when a friend deletes you
-have friend codes by their names for future references
-better keyboard
-chat room that connects worldwide
-boss battles/target test/all-star mode
-search for "Tourneys" option
-matches with stock can be spectated(under 3 mins)
-longer profile names

In General:
-ranking system
-lag!!!!!
-less error codes and traffic
-With Anyone should connect worldwide and not just in States and Japan

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
I considered doing something like this once. The problem: when the disconnected message appears, the Wii doesn't make any noise until you exit the message:ohwell: so you could be watching TV and not hear anything and... you get the picture
Depending on the character you main you can just watch tv and hold down the attack button. As long as the controllers vibrating you're still searching, if it stops you either found a match or got an error. This is how I always dealt with it before I got PiP (actually made sure to get it for this reason).

Other than that, there isn't much I can really add that hasn't already been said.

HyruleOceanic

Smash Cadet
-Ability to exchange codes with random ppl. Some ppl r actually pretty gd and I'd love to have their FC and brawl sometime.

-Definitely some form of chatting.

-Removing waiting time. Waiting for matches to start is such a pain, especially if ur opponent's afk and some1 new comes in...

-Room system. Rather than randomly pairing with ppl, have ppl set up rooms for others to go in and stuff. Have like a room master to set up rules and stuff. Personally, I think this would b my biggest issue here. I'd feel more comfortable picking the kind of games I wana play rather than having Nintendo's crappy system pair me with the most annoying crap in the world.

-See game settings. Like who gets map priority, (winner, loser, random, etc.) time settings, items, etc.

-Kick system. For those ******** taunt parties.

-LAG. I will have sex with Wifi Brawl if it was lagless. :p

-No CPU is a definite must.

-Ranking system or online profile (that's more than ur name, FC, and tags) would b very nice.

It's too bad while we're here complaining Nintendo's busy jacking off on the money we paid...
can someone please get this guy a cookie. he hit the nail on the head.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
i got a little trick while searching for a brawl to know its full and rdy 2 go. Just wait for the wii to make that sound it does once the brawl is full and is starting. Aslong as your like 5 yards away from the wii or less, and dont have 2 loud volume on the tv and have decent hearing you will hear that sound the wii does, and then just get that controller and start spamming.

Top Bottom