• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/26/09-12/whenever/09 WELCOME BACK AURAE smash fest ALL GAMES

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
THATS RIGHT AURAE IS COMEIN BACK TO VISIT!!!!!!!! thats this fest will befor a few days and also will be holdin a torney

Smashin

Wit out A Condom

Set Ups:
SYM=3 Tv's+Cube+Melee+Wii+Brawl
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. Appt. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

number is updated...
My Number
727-389-1260

basic rules...everyone knows them so i dont need to post em.

doors open 12pm

Renth

Smash Hero
A Wild Renth has Appeared.

Provided Ian will grant me transportation I will be here.

Ace76

Smash Cadet
Holiday is farther away then Orlando from where I am. If this was a bit closer I could defiantly make it.

Renth

Smash Hero
Holiday is farther away then Orlando from where I am. If this was a bit closer I could defiantly make it.
Relaxx this things in December, take in a movie go out for a nice dinner. Go home to your family read a story to a young one. Then after all that stop and think to yourself why am I doing all this boring crap when I can be at Gabes?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Im so excited. Im so excited. Im so excited.

Wait, Aurae is coming back?

HYPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renth

Smash Hero
i am gabe i can make anything happen....lmao at renth he made the best point ever..
Gabe, Friend Brother under-the-covers-lover. It'd be a Major favor if this was as early as possible. I'm going to go visit my brother in Maryland sometime in December, so it'd be tight if you can get a date for this LoVe FeSt
Thanks

Love ya

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
If you have two Gabe, I'll be there... *cough*

It's been forever since I've traveled these here parts of the internets...

Sup.

Aurae

Smash Rookie
Hmm I might come to this, I hear this Aurae guy has one hell of a Lucario...

On an unrelated note, im jonsing for some serious Brawl+ California won't let me play it, they'd rather just play melee :(

My winter semester is ganna be off from Dec 21st to Jan 3rd so what I'm thinkin is: Fly out probably 23rd or so, spend christmas with the family blah blah, then I can just kick it and chill from the 26th till whenever I feel like flyin back.

Sooo....~8 day long smashfest anyone? :D

Let me know when ya pick an exact date for the fest Gabe so I can plan out transportation and stuff since when I fly in it'll be in West Palm Beach on the other coast of Florida (Where my mom's house is).

Oh and....DAT JUICE!?!?!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
niggga it has to bee a weekend...give me a date niggga when u planin to go back home???cuz than we can do it the weekend after xmas cuz the 26th is a sat.....ill see what people think of the 26th

any one got problems wit the 26th??????????

Aurae

Smash Rookie
niggga it has to bee a weekend...give me a date niggga when u planin to go back home???cuz than we can do it the weekend after xmas cuz the 26th is a sat.....ill see what people think of the 26th

any one got problems wit the 26th??????????
I gave you a date lol, several actually. Any time between the 26th and the 3rd.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i dont no when u celebrate xmas but i do on the 25th...imma pick him up on the 26th and since evry one will be on brake imma have a fest from the 26th to whenever he wants to go back......but the 27th sounds like the best day

renth i posted another fest on the 5th...jus for u my *** smashin wit out a condom5....the thread is up

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i dont no when u celebrate xmas but i do on the 25th...imma pick him up on the 26th and since evry one will be on brake imma have a fest from the 26th to whenever he wants to go back......but the 27th sounds like the best day

renth i posted another fest on the 5th...jus for u my *** smashin wit out a condom5....the thread is up

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol yeah true just I dunno if I can slip away when my parents will probably insist that I "spend quality time with the family".

I'll def try and make it though.

Top Bottom