• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/26/09-12/whenever/09 WELCOME BACK AURAE smash fest ALL GAMES

Aurae

Smash Rookie
I lol'd because I know all too well how yummy is when he walks anywhere....anti-ninja lol.

I'll be bringin blazblue with me cause lets not kid ourselves, the game is amazing. So if anyone gets bored with smash games there will be that there too.

Or any other ps3 games you wanna bring.

Renth

Smash Hero
GAHH!!!

all these games *grumblessSsS* Mario Party 8 (the one for the wii) MMs!? I rule that ****

Aurae

Smash Rookie
Nah, I can't play melee...I find it to be a little too technical for a smash game. It feels like you have to try too hard to win in it honestly. Thats why I like brawl+, its the right amount of easy mode brawl **** with a fair amount of technical **** to keep you on your toes.

Funny though, I like playing games like guilty gear and now BlazBlue but melee is too technical for me....lol. False Roman Cancel anyone?

But yea I'll definitely be bringin it with me so don't worry you can check it out, its really fun and its huge over here in cali/pretty much all of the west coast.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
noooooooooooooooooooo ed smash is ur family....

OMG!!!!!! I TMNT SMASH-UP for he wii...its so real..its a mix of smash and everyones fav fighting game "power stone"...this ish is amazing everyone need to get it now!!!!!1

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I should be able to do the one on the 5th so long as I have no finals. We have to get some Mario Party now that it has been brought up. Serious....everyone automatically loses if I play. If I lose....well d***! That's about it.

TMNT is good? We'll play!

Top Bottom