• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/14 + 12/15 - BOXFEST3 + Party/Tournament - WATO SHOULD COME!!!

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Omg hype all the boards are dead. Come to this smashfest there will be food, drinks, live music, and a hell of a lot of smash, and you get in free, you'd be stupid not to come. Plus where else can you get ***** by freshmen. Play smash!!

SSBM FTW

Edit: I wish to vs the renth, now that i have my Ggah johns out and can actually play I would want to see how i fare against you.

Renth

Smash Hero
Omg hype all the boards are dead. Come to this smashfest there will be food drinks music, and a hell of a lot of smash, and you get in free, you'd be stupid not to come. Plus where else can you get ***** by freshmen. Play smash!!

SSBM FTW

Edit: I wish to vs the renth, now that i have my Ggah johns out and can actually play I would want to see how i fare against you.
someone find me a ride =)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
someone find me a ride =)
I could hook you up with a monkey in a banana suit but iono if you want to ride a motorized unicycle.:laugh:

No but seriously try to see if anyone from gainesville can give you a ride. OR maybe if you're rly lucky somebody coming from higher than you can pick you up, but i can't lend you much help

Edit:
Sounds awesome.

can i get housing for sunday as well?

if i come saturday ill need housing until sunday morning
Juan housing is fine til sun morn right.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
OMG FL is soo dead. Get some hype something T_T It saddens me.
I want colin to come. And other good people. I want all the practice possible. Now that i actually now how to pay smash I really really want to play.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
OMG FL is soo dead. Get some hype something T_T It saddens me.
I want colin to come. And other good people. I want all the practice possible. Now that i actually now how to pay smash I really really want to play.

Edit: Dam lag. sry i double posted

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo guys, hungah actualy gave you guys like over a weeks notice for this thing and there is no other fl event happening, soooooooooo how about you guys come over and we have a nice smashfest. if enough people come im sure we can make a mini tourney. maybe even a $1 mini tourney a la TNT's old mini tourneys...peace

-hiro

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Omg hype all the boards are dead. Come to this smashfest there will be food, drinks, live music, and a hell of a lot of smash, and you get in free, you'd be stupid not to come. Plus where else can you get ***** by freshmen. Play smash!!

SSBM FTW

I almost want to come just to own freshies.

Unfortunately I'm busy all day. Timing phailure.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
what time does this start?
Its pretty much all day all night

you can come whenever

right now its me, captain crunch, My brother, his two friends

Xyz is going to come over and play in like an hour

Bring A Tv/cube

also

we're playing downstairs on a big tv with no lag

and we're gonna order like 4 pizzas during the night

And brian get your *** over here

Free refreshments/food

Zoro

Smash Champion
If I make it it will be after 5 i think because I have to go pick up marin from work

Top Bottom