• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
I'm just worried for your safety. I'd hate for at some point if you had to be sacrificed as a scapegoat for the sins of others. Just looking out for ya man.
Thanks kai xD i don't think i'm going to be sacrified though

i hope =0

btw whos pumped for 2marrow?

Allied

Smash Master
btw i just realized why don't we have kai join 100% juice hes basically in our crew since we all love/chill with kai

even though crews don't really mean anything but in juice we a family! and we look out for each other! ;D

how about it?

Zucco

Smash Master
isnt he in EC? I love kai so id say yes but im pretty sure hes still with EC(even though its dead!)

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yeah, Kai is still with the East Coast Zucco.
Whatever, Enemy Controller is beyond dead...
Start stealing it's ex-members and become the strongest crew in teh land!

Allied

Smash Master
its up to kaiber xD

everytime diem takes a break off traveling

I'm going to get anti and make him team with me by picking him up and go to PA LMAO

Overswarm

is laughing at you
you should put opposite members of this as juice faking beverages.

Make me orange crush, and show me as an opposite member

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Thanks kai xD i don't think i'm going to be sacrified though

i hope =0

btw whos pumped for 2marrow?
Alright, just as long as you'll be ok.

btw i just realized why don't we have kai join 100% juice hes basically in our crew since we all love/chill with kai

even though crews don't really mean anything but in juice we a family! and we look out for each other! ;D

how about it?
Thanks but even though EC is pretty much dead as a whole it doesn't matter. Crews don't mean much most of the time but, after the split, to me EC was always Me, Dave, Mrdc(very short time), Inui, Atomsk, and Orion. Nobody else despite the large (listed) roster. This would be different if Waltz and Mrdc remained as active.

isnt he in EC? I love kai so id say yes but im pretty sure hes still with EC(even though its dead!)
<3

Yeah, Kai is still with the East Coast Zucco.
Whatever, Enemy Controller is beyond dead...
Start stealing it's ex-members and become the strongest crew in teh land!
I haven't played since Pound and have no intention of entering Singles ever again. I've had my fun in tourny. Now I mostly go for MM's and to hang out. This could change. I'm certainly not quitting so only time will tell.
its up to kaiber xD
It's a no, but it's not like it means anything. I'm still close with almost every member and you're the closest player so we'll still play plenty.

Best of luck at the tournament later guys. I'll be, hopefully, making some cash in Yugioh on Sunday. We'll see.

Btw Dave I'm still looking forward to teaming. I plan to practice before KTAR just so I can get the controls down and all. Too much Marvel confusing me.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Back from Georgia!

Allied good **** man she's almost as cute as you. For Zangief vs Guile, Zangief wins but you have to corner him. Guile sucks with damage and Gief never dies.

Blacka's sig is amazing.

Allied and MaiHeero get at me in melee.

Ether is awesome.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So hey I heard this crew is pretty cool

I saw them today, and they are!

What are the odds?!

inb4 diem asks me what place i got in singles

Allied

Smash Master
Back from Georgia!

Allied good **** man she's almost as cute as you. For Zangief vs Guile, Zangief wins but you have to corner him. Guile sucks with damage and Gief never dies.

Blacka's sig is amazing.

Allied and MaiHeero get at me in melee.

Ether is awesome.
yay yes is back come to moar tournaments ;D thanks bro but i was waiting for you to ask me out! <3 xD

Yeah its hard to corner guile dude u gotta show me the MU

And what about me baby?
\

Shut up bleach :3

Another weekend, another dominant tournament for this crew.

*yawn*
Its just the normal here in juice

We get it in :D i'm officially not COMPLETELY horrible in teams (4th place not bad >_>) but i suck in singles yo >_>

So hey I heard this crew is pretty cool

I saw them today, and they are!

What are the odds?!

inb4 diem asks me what place i got in singles
No really what did you place i didnt see

Dazwa and Fatal in Juice?

What's this?!
xD YOU ALREADY KNOW

Zucco

Smash Master
first page needs to be updated with rankings and such. I guess we should just wait till this season finally ends though.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kaichris, the venue is a solid 10 minutes from my dad's house. North of Fort Lee would actually make it less accessible for you, west would help. Geographically, Teaneck is a tiny bit west of Fort Lee. You're gonna take 287 to 208, 208 turns into route 4 when it ends, and route 4 goes straight into Teaneck.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo doom if the place is 10 minutes from ur dads can i pick u up from there next saturday?

:D?

Top Bottom