• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/20 MD/VA C3 Presents: A Tournament in October *update 10/03*

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
Chillin beat PC in losers bracket, and Chu, for that matter. Not sure what happened at the end though. It was annoying when they took away the screen showing the progress of the tournament, I completely lost track of what was going on at that point, like what happened to Azen for example...

JFox

Smash Hero
****, Chillin is a beast. Maybe if he wasn't already big-headed, people would give him a more credit, cuz he's definitely earned it lately. But he has enough ego for the entire community, so I think we can shrug it off lol. But, seriously though, nice job Chillin.

Edit: oh and congrats to m2k, the machine. Another stellar performance from the best in the world.

Mr. Emcee

Smash Cadet
Well, my first tournament experience was ****-tastic.

ZM your Mario is amazing, maybe by next year I'll actually be able to show you some competition in Mario dittos.

Velocity

Smash Lord
1. M2k
2. Chillin
3. Pc
4. Chu
5. Azen
5. Chinessah?????
7. G-reg?????
7. Plank?????
9. Eggm
9. Aho
9. Cactuar?????
9. KM?
13. Swiftbass
13. Velocity
13. Fonz
13. Kirbstir
Chinessah, Cactuar, G-reg, Plank, KM were 5 i don't know their exact placings Chinessah beat cactuar, G-reg beat Pc and Aho lost to chillin, plank beat cactuar and eggm, km beat aho i dont know any more wait for results

shout-outs in results thread when its made

takieddine

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Thx for people who held the tourney, was a lot of fun. Sad that only top 2 made it out of pools though (no johns) :(.

Gregory Regulate-Close matches, very fun. I still think I had the first one, but good ****. *pound*.

Port Chester Chris-You were taking it easy weren't you? next time, my Marth your Fox/Falco, FD. Good **** for beating M2K's Marth on FD, lol.

Jason Zimmerman-Your Sheik/C.falcon were amazing. I still lol @ the taunt cancelling and the dthrow dsmash w/ Marth.

KM(wtf is a KM? lol)- Fun playing you. I choked our first friendly, but good **** on 0-deathing my Marth on the last stock on FD.

Chu- You wobbled, then played pichu on pokefloats and killed at 0 with a backthrow, lol way to destroy opponent's hopes of winning.

Kaiser- Loved playing your fox, but you Marth *****.

CK-Fun playing you at the lock-in.

ZM2004- Impressive Mario, especially since i've never heard of you.

Scar- Rapesies, yep you're pretty good at this game.

Velocity- <3 Velocity. We still need to finish that match. Also: I'm not flashy, lolz.

Swift-good **** on the KFC bucket and on making it to the elite out of pools.

D20-Thx for driving :). I'll see you at the tournament.

Observations:

Chineseah is disgustingly good.
Cactuar is still a cactus.
Azen is too ****ing good.

*To the Ness player that camped me on Japes,.....GAY!....

ChuDat

Smash Master
I love wobbling camperz, and beating them with pichu. Man im too f*cking good.

The sage - Thatz the last time i give u a ride. U don't appreciate ****, all u do it b*tch. Whatz the point of helping out someone if they don't even consider the **** i do for them ?

U were allowed inside my house, if you didn't go in thats ur fault. I had other things to do, ur responsiblity to reach me if you want to know something.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
good ****ing **** chillin

i'm really irritated i couldn't make it

Philosophize

Smash Apprentice
I love wobbling camperz, and beating them with pichu. Man im too f*cking good.

The sage - Thatz the last time i give u a ride. U don't appreciate ****, all u do it b*tch. Whatz the point of helping out someone if they don't even consider the **** i do for them ?

U were allowed inside my house, if you didn't go in thats ur fault. I had other things to do, ur responsiblity to reach me if you want to know something.

Yo Chu, want to let the rest of us know what all that drama about splitting the winnings was about?

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
No deal its just how they work =o but nice time guys dont woory aero theres always next time and korn i didnt make it out of pools sicne i went falco and falcon and some marth and fox only against PC and G-reg in my pool i also had taki another good Fox and marth but me and him were like yea our pool >< this was my first death pool in like a year lol >< so its all good =P just means i have to get even better and Stop sucking against novelty characters

Lolz i still go Marth against g-reg even i know its losing battle Some day greg some day

ChuDat

Smash Master
Thats none of your business. If u want to know about it, ask mew2king.

actually, mew2king will just tell u his side of the story. If u want the other side, ask pc chris =P. Then again, he will also tell u that it is none of your or anyones business

kiwiii

Smash Lord
god****it chinesah

good stuff chillin! btw whoever called him big-headed, you'll find that majority of smashers are egotistical. even scrubs. ****ing annoying. at least chillin freely displays his ego LOL too good

shoutouts for once in results thread

chillindude829

Smash Master
****, Chillin is a beast. Maybe if he wasn't already big-headed, people would give him a more credit, cuz he's definitely earned it lately. But he has enough ego for the entire community, so I think we can shrug it off lol. But, seriously though, nice job Chillin.
****, JFox is a nobody. Maybe if he was already known at all, people would listen to the ******** **** he says, cuz it's definitely ********. But, seriously though, who are you?

edit: also, ive said this before and ill say it again, chinesah for top 10 EC

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
Hehehe This was a fun tourney but people were...in their feelings
counterpicking FD for a second time against DK with falco and laser spamming...ur so gay. lol but fun matches dude i always love a challenge...cant wait to play u some more!

good **** everyone i had a ton of fun! i met a lot of cool peoples and played a lot of fun matches...all in all i think im gonna beat chineseah soon in a DK ditto (one of these days lol) and then azen...but as long as im havin fun playing i dont give a dam...
p.s. - chaingrab headbuttsies pwn ur top tier

Turbogilman - we r winning that team tourny next time...we just need to team up for it!
chinesah - u comin to UMBC's this thursday? if u do ill mm u again lol
Hova - DONT BE NERVOUS! and get up with me when u wanna drink and smash or hit up a bar
g-reg - when r we doin a DK/falcon match? $1 mm? 1/1
Azen - coolest smasher EVER
Peoples that were in my pool - good **** all those matches were fun! and VERY close...our pool was probably the most evenly matched lol
DOSV - that lighter u bought me has a bottle opener on it!!
Btree - ur samus is amazing
EE - y the hell didnt we get to play a match?
mario peoples - **** i saw some crazy *** mario ****...good jobs
shinku - we need to get at least 3 matches in everytime we see each other
NKK - where the **** were u? douchebag
Vist - good luigi man keep up the rapsies! get up with me soon i need more vist training
people who counterpicked peach against my dk and lost every time - good ****
and to everyone i missed - good ****

oh and Five Guys is amazing...im going there everytime now

Repryx

Smash Champion
counterpicking FD for a second time against DK with falco and laser spamming...ur so gay. lol but fun matches dude i always love a challenge...cant wait to play u some more!
Im Ghey Like I was Taught to be lolz Ur Ghey for Chargin up that Donkey punch Almost MAx then Making me 4get about it l8ter lolz Ok Next time u can Ban FD (and I'll do Pokemon stadium to escape that evil Grab combo)

Top Bottom