• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/12 Rx- Birthday Bash Explosion

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
It's my birthday today, and anyone who wants to come over from 6pm-9pm for Ice Cream, Smash, Bomberman, and Party xtravaganza is welcome.

I want lots of people to show up (sorry for short notice), and we will have lots of mini tournaments and stuff.

EVERYONE is invited, so come even if I don't know you or even if you're a rapist or axe murderer. Celebrate the festivities!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Happy birthday man. I would go if you lived closer and I didn't have class in the morning. I hope you have fun though.

Equi

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday the guy that's ruined my life in tournaments over five times. :psycho:

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Happy Birthday man, and I think its safe to say that I speak for all of the South Floridian's and say that we wish we could go but its freakin 4 hours way. Have a good one.( You better save some of that awesome cake)

Top Bottom