• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/8/11 MSU VGC Monthlies Results/Shoutouts

Winnar

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone who came out to this, I had a blast and I can't wait for the next one!

-=-Brawl Singles-=-
We did a round robin tournament for brawl due to a low turnout, but it was still pretty awesome :D

1. Talon [$21]
2. Cheap [$10.50]
3. Winnar [$3.50]
4. Wolfei
5. Sudo
6. VUE
7. Chef

-=-Melee Doubles-=-

1. Miss Highway Patrol (Moogle + Chad) [$36]
2. Power Puff Girls (Bubbles (aka Iori) + VTS) [$18]
3. Scandalous Champions (Winnar + Mslano) [$6]
4. Sex in the City: HD Remix (Ambix + Myztek)
5. Jeff or VUE (Chef + VUE)
5. Cheats of Speed (ihavespaceballs + David)

-=-Melee Singles-=-

1. Iori [$51]
2. Chad [$25.50]
3. Ambix [$8.50]
4. ihavespaceballs
5. Myztek
5. Moogle
7. Cheap
7. Winnar
9. Logan
9. Mslano
9. VTS
9. Jeff
13. VUE
13. Jeckyl
13. MookieRah
13. David
17. Patrick (lol)

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Woot! Woot! This was an awesome tournament! Thanks for hosting it Winnar! Good job Iori and Chad on a mighty battle in the finals!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
He giggled too much in our match.
And then Chad was all "what's up I'm Chad".

Edit: Oh whoops. I guess you could say I made a.... mooxup

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
lol shoutouts. this is logan

Iori - you make me feel extraordinarily dumb every time i play you lol. next time i will try to roll into less ganon fairs :bee:
Chad - idk if you ever got in your groove or whatever, but since you got second i'm assuming you weren't playing terribly :p good ****!
Ambix - both our games in pools (iirc) started off mildly close, in my mind at least, and then i checked and you'd have like 3 stocks left :(
ihavespaceballs - I don't think we got to play any, that's a shame.
Moogle - i wanted to play you in 64 (melee too) but never got around to it I guess? next time!
Cheap - "I wanna go fox, but I wanna win" pretty odd statement ha, good games breh
Winnar - we didn't play either haha. good **** though running the tournament and doing pretty well etc etc
Logan - sup guy?
Mslano - I still haven't played you in anything but the one peach ditto haha. I meant to remedy that at this tournament :\
VTS - Good games in pools. I need to play you again!
Jeff - i'm disappointed in you for going marth against me, and surprised i managed to win that second game. good games though!
VUE - sup, we didn't get to play 64 or melee rofl. the best laid plans...
Jeckyl - DERP we didn't play lol...
MookieRah - good games in friendlies, extremely tight battles in pools... good ****, looking forward to the next time we play
David - not sure if david checks smashboards, but if he does good **** mang! you need to start playing with us more often

j00t

Smash Champion
yeah zhu get with the ****ing times you scrub

EDIT: p.s. I love you and I need you to teach me Flaco vs. Flacon. Even though we've never met before. Well except for that one time after POE3. Yeah.

Good **** Ambix

Winnar

Smash Lord
So for the next one, we'll be advertising very heavily locally to get more MS people to show up. Also I'll make sure to set up my recording setup before the tournament picks up steam

Good stuff to everyone from OoS who came out! You guys all rock :D

I'll do proper shoutouts soon

N-Gage

Smash Apprentice
S/O To everyone who came. Keep coming, pot gonna be bigger next time, and even more fun. Have any questions and need a fast response, just e-mail me at Jsamuels.msu@gmail.com.

@Vue: Can you e-mail me, we gotta talk bout them Best Buy and GameStor Sponsors for the "August Thingy" (not bein announced till Friday on here).

P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P5 P4

Ambix

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

P5 - Great showing! Looking forward to seeing you next tournament :D
P5 was ledge stalling against me in friendlies.

He even stole 5 dollars from you while you weren't looking. =/

Total dick imho tbqh.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
You sure didn't mind taking my soul away in Smash64. I at least scarred you once and thats enough lol. We"ll meet again if you decide to enter the memphis brawl /melee tourney 22nd of jan.

Top Bottom