• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"1, 2, 3, 4... Pluck!" A Olimar Montage.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I enjoyed the vid. You handled yourself well and only a few minor things could have been done better. However, as I have said already, great work.
Faved on my youtube account mainly for the music :O~

Snail

Smash Lord
Nice video o.o I left my comment on youtube so you can read it there.

Speaking of combo videos, when is Pluck You going to be done? I'm still waiting for it : (

shanus

Smash Hero
Okay video, I felt it was repetitive in many cases and the editting of clips could have been much tighter. I think you should aim for a shorter video ~ 4 min with credits and make every clip pack a punch instead of seeing the same thing happen a lot over and over.

Lookin forward to your future stuff

And Snail, I barely have any time to play anymore let alone capture footage and edit, Pluck You! is on an indefinite hiatus

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I really love the dthrow nair uair pikminchain combo :D

Oh yes, you should have let the music continue into the credits, thats a wonderful song

Top Bottom