• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/11 -Friday WATO Fest at Hbox's - No age rule :)

Zoro

Smash Champion
seriously hungrybox can we not use ur living room or something having like 15 people in your small room is not a great idea

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
hmmmm

may be If fermin is up to it we could split people between the rooms and the hall. So your 'rents don't et angry or w.e. May be living room if we are quiet, but i doubt we will be quiet or will want to be quiet. Oh and offer GA pplz housing. It'd work out well cuz we play GA pplz they get housing and we get a ride. M-Azing. Im up for a mini tourney. May be we could do a 1$ mini tourney, or no money considering we r gonna be spending the next day. I'll be there this time.

Oh and i believe we made SSDD stand for same **** dfferent day (pft stuff is for 5th graders)

Zoro

Smash Champion
I dont remember sayin we were goin to otrus...

Right now our plans are to go to hungrys i think but if were goin to otrus alright then.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
no no, I thought you guys were going but if you're not thats great. The more the better, and i need a rematch from you sir. Don't get me wrong it'd be much easier and better for me to stay at juan's Also considering me and him can't go. (stupid age restriction)

To Zoro or Brian
"The Itsy Bitsy Gigabitsy Spider"
Once there was a spider (that liked Capncrunch very much) that needed a ride to gigs. And since he heard his friend the chinchilla was getting a ride to gigabits from the transforming bird, he decided to ask the bird if He could get a ride too. Then the transforming bird said (insert answer here) and they lived (blank) ever after. The end. (I was feeling creative)

Yea all in all both me and cash need a ride, so if either of you guys can take us that'd be great. If money's an issue I'd be willing to pay for a bit of the gas.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
ok, so i guess im brining, hungrybox, capncrunch, and bulray so far?

ZORO, you have to bring some peepz in your car.

at&t, you have to drive some peepz too...peace

-hiro
Truuuuuuu....

SOS has a 15 year old age rule.
Are you comin to this or going to otru's?

I'll be over a bit later after school. Unfortunately I have to work today or on sunday but i wanted to study then. I'll see

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ill take whoever but i think kyons taking uuaa and legion
and if im taking someone its because of no space not just because

I live the closest to gigs so im not gonna be wastin 7 dollars in toll money going back and forth just to drop someone off. If i do someone better bring toll / gas money

Also im not gonna take people home for no reason just cuz their mami told them to or something this is like the first gigs in a year that I dont have to leave early cuz marin has to be home before 9

Doesnt sound too fun going in zoros car now does it!!!

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Ill take whoever but i think kyons taking uuaa and legion
and if im taking someone its because of no space not just because

I live the closest to gigs so im not gonna be wastin 7 dollars in toll money going back and forth just to drop someone off. If i do someone better bring toll / gas money

Also im not gonna take people home for no reason just cuz their mami told them to or something this is like the first gigs in a year that I dont have to leave early cuz marin has to be home before 9

Doesnt sound too fun going in zoros car now does it!!!
Room for a insane falcon? I think I am being picked up by my friend...but will keep in touch by phone, Zolo.

Top Bottom