• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0C3 Pearl - July 20-22! CHECK 1st ROUND SINGLES POOLS!

what type of crew battles would you want at 0c3? (plz vote only if u r coming)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
wtf where'd you hear this? >_>

He just made it up. He must not have known that bombsoldier had been hyped otherwise (4-stocking ken, etc...) and figured that everyone thought the hype came from JGT (if you understand what I'm saying). That's what I got out of it, at least.

Big_R

Smash Champion
More like everyone caught up to the skill level that he had several years ago.
Well I meant not as good as he used to be compared to the people around him and the level of skil then. So like maybe he's still good now and like maybe real good but Drephen was always better. Or something... The point is i know he's gotten better and people have gotten to his old level... Basically what I'm saying is that Drephen is the greatest. :psycho:

Big_R

Smash Champion
Forward vs BS now. The atmosphere has got to be heavy as hell.
i hope forward is on. he lost to lambchops at FC. if he's playing well then i would bet he wins. all he's been doin is falco dittos recently. or he could break out the sheik, but not everyone is as sexy as d reph. it is nice though.

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
He just made it up. He must not have known that bombsoldier had been hyped otherwise (4-stocking ken, etc...) and figured that everyone thought the hype came from JGT (if you understand what I'm saying). That's what I got out of it, at least.
No, I read through the ******** manacloud vs everyone else thread about how good bombsoldier was.

peachori

Smash Journeyman
i dont see why everyone expected bs to be godly. you gotta take all rumors with a grain of salt. also we had only a few things to judge bs on like 1) JGT vids, where remember he didnt even beat ken, iirc he didnt even push it to 7 games and 2) mana's hyping up but if you believe what mana says then you deserve it lol

GO VIDJO

Jem.

Smash Master
Good job to Forward.
Someone tell me what is up with Washingtonnnn. I know Eggz recently got eliminated.
C'mon DJ Combo and Silent Wolf, keep it up for Washingtonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

G@BE

Smash Lord
I want to know the situation with Ken...

How is everything going with his brackets?

I hope ken beats M2k...

Randomg

Smash Apprentice
I think ken's gonna win... he ***** sas last year, and I don't see vidjo doing much better. I think Ken'll win in a marth ditto against m2k... I don't think the apprentice hasn't surpassed the master just yet.

SuperRad

Smash Master
washington:
eggz lost to Ik_gost (aka DA Dave) in second round winners
he beat rickety and light in losers before losing to norcals own LuninSpectra

silent wolf beat a bunch of people then lost to ken
now is waiting for losers matches to play. looks like we might get to see Silent Wolf vs Lunin (which should be a high energy match) or Silent vs Germ.

dj combo lost to taj in winners
has beaten south paw and zhu, is currently matched up against Disc but results havent been put up yet.

there's a partial bracket at:
http://www.getyourtournament.com/images/oc0717/singles.gif

so check it out to see how your friends are doing.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
I think ken's gonna win... he ***** sas last year, and I don't see vidjo doing much better. I think Ken'll win in a marth ditto against m2k... I don't think the apprentice hasn't surpassed the master just yet.
i think your right in sayin ken will win but to me it will be no surpise if M2K beats him in a Marth ditto cuz i seen M2k marth and it may be jst as good as kens

chillindude829

Smash Master
how is m2k kens apprentice o_O

and everyone who thinks ken can beat m2k still is highly mistaken

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Great stuff GAME. Bad-Boy turnip ftw.

PS. I dont hate BS, i hate people that parade around with some kind of authority saying that he's better than everyone hoped to be. Him losing stops that, that's all I wanted and Im sure BS is as cool as they come.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I like M2K's style better and I don't want Ken to win it again cuz I like variation but.... Screw East Coast!... I really want to see some videos.

FLAME-PROOF SUIT!

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
M2K has a great Marth but Ken is Ken but you never kno

personally im hopin Some one like LunInSpectra,SlientSpectre,King,or Germ win to represent NorCal

peachori

Smash Journeyman
it would be nice to see ken win, or isai just because wtf isai winning singles would be tight.

but i dont think any of thats going to happen, m2k is just too beastly. i'm curious, how did m2k used to do against chu back when he was pretty much always using fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom