• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04.04.09 - Davie, FL - Back to Basics Tournament 10

DFEAR

Smash Hero
o-o i wonder if i should bring my wii and with texture setups xD (only cool characters got textures o.o)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Deal then ESAM, but only if I win, unless you don't mind a $1 MM if I lose the first one. >_>

Also someone should make a Lord Zedd skin for MK.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yes pickachu is and ill bring replay hack too
(got minun/pedobear/plusle)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if this wasnt 3.5 hours away id come

hell, i might not even go to the tampa thing thats an hour and a half away

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Friendlies ftw. I'll make you want to leave my planet after I beat you so hard. :chuckle:
david's car is full. :(

do you have space in yours?

i'm at a friends of mine staying over. (same place on san simeon)
wouldn't need a ride home, just back to my friends. which is yknow neeeeear yo place.

if not it's cool, i'll stay home or somethin.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'm bringing my wii...but my codes aren't working for some reason...so i doubt i will have replays or textures or anything. ****ing "Saving error"

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I'm bringing my wii...but my codes aren't working for some reason...so i doubt i will have replays or textures or anything. ****ing "Saving error"
If you have the homebrew channel and didnt update your wii , you could use my SD card.
I dont know if im gonna be able to bring my whole wii ;-;

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Nice tournament. It ran smoothly for how late it began and finished at a good time. Thanks for hosting this Will, I hope to do it again. Everyone there was awesome. Lots of interesting matches were going on, it made my head spin. :dizzy:

Shaky

Smash Ace
Nice tournament, I had fun. Good games to anyone who I played, I don't think I did bad for being my 1st tournament.

p.s Esam is ****, your pikachu is too good :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
shoutouts:
shaky@ ur ness is way too good. i can see him rise in tier cuz of u. make him better than lucas o-o
seibrik@ ugh ur jiggs man T_T i can beat it but god **** i have to stop rolling into that rest argh! good **** man ur beast way too beast for this game >_< go play street fighter =P
chopz@ u know ur too good >_< u dont need any more compliments man
nick riddle @ stun whip o.o. good **** towards seibrik tho
esam@ pickachu rapage O_< seriously u had seibrik man. if only it was 2/3 xD
master raven@ as always metaknight is too good T_T
dc@ ARGH JOHNS
will@ dude awesome tournament ran smoothly and organized perfectly. do more. and more attendance peoplezx!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Results:

1. Seibrik
2. Lambchops
3. Nick Riddle
4. ESAM
5. Sonic Ghost/Master Raven
5. MVD
7. Shaky

Idk the rest

Doubles results

1. Seibrik + Lambchops
2. Sonic Ghost/Master Raven + MVD
3. ESAM + DC
4. Shaky + DFear
5. ???

Shoutouts:

MVD - BARBARIAN SLICE! Good ****, you need more character exp it seems. Friendlies were fun.
Seibrik - If only it was a 2/3. Switching to super aggro ****ed me up. ****ed bathroom break lol.
Nick Riddle - STUN WHIP!! You beat seibrik, and then got humbled by almighty chops.
Chops - I need to play MASSIVE friendlies with you eventually.
Master Raven - Magical F-smash of wonder made you jump 40%. Good MK, and nice set. I had my redemption for PnT
DC - You still suck
Anybody else i played or friendlied good ****.

Master Raven

Smash Master
1) Seibrik
2) Chops
3) Nick Riddle
4) ESAM
5) Me

Dunno the rest. I lost to ESAM in winner's and had to fight Seibrik like a couple more rounds in loser's which was crazy. He lost to Nick Riddle in winner's semis. I did much better vs his MK than the last time I played in tourney though.

I really need to figure out the Pika matchup better though. ESAM beat me 2-1, and completely ***** my second stock within seconds in the third round. He was also doing good vs Seibrik, even taking a round off him in loser's semis.

Teams was epic. We did round robin, and MVD and I 2-0'd Chops/Seibrik, then Grand Finals BOTH sets ended up to the last match of the set, and Chops/Seibrik ended up winning. MVD is my new permanent partner (don't worry 8-Bit, I'll partner you at some point if MVD isn't there, but MVD and I did real well, and I think we have potentially excellent chemistry once we get more team exp). I think grand finals in teams was recorded, and I have a couple MMs with Seibrik (Snake vs Jigglypuff and MK vs Snake) that we recorded, so I'd like those up if you have them.

I also accidentally left my TV at ZP. Can someone there hold it for me? It's an 8" with mono audio, and the stop button on the TV is dented inward. It has a VCR built within the TV.

Fun tourney everyone.

Top Bottom