• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

0$ tickets with Megabus, book today for Apex!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Hello http://us.megabus.com/ is having some crazy unprofitable deals from January 9th to February 28 2013 (We aren't dying from 12-21-12 ;D) if I'm not mistaken ( I just got my Detroit to Philly for 0$). YOU MUST PUT THE PROMOTIONAL CODE : TRYMEGABUS or you won't get them 0$ (+0.50 cent reservation fee)

So if you're kinda broke and wouldn't be able to afford 20-30$ of gas, well wait no further, BOOK YOUR **** and get to Apex 2013.

Note: Some regions/trips are not covered by the deal so cross your fingers.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
THANK YOU ALLY

confirmed me for a random feb tourney i wanted to go to <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
And how about that. No tickets for North Dakota.

Oh well. Already bought my plane tickets anyway :)

Good find Ally, and thanks for sharing.

Tesh

Smash Hero
so can i get from TX to new jersey on this or does it have to be just 1 trip?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
how'd you get to Philly? MI only goes to Pittsburgh

Edit 1: Figured it out.
Edit 2: How are you getting from Philly to New Brunswick? And what time are you leaving Detroit.
Edit 3: If you can, go bump on AiB. http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=146265 there are people there who want to go but don't have an easy way to go.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Does anyone know if it's possible to sell greyhound tickets that have your name on them

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hello http://us.megabus.com/ is having some crazy unprofitable deals from January 9th to February 28 2013 (We aren't dying from 12-21-12 ;D) if I'm not mistaken ( I just got my Detroit to Philly for 0$). YOU MUST PUT THE PROMOTIONAL CODE : TRYMEGABUS or you won't get themyOu 0$ (+0.50 cent reservation fee)

So if you're kinda broke and wouldn't be able to afford 20-30$ of gas, well wait no further, BOOK YOUR **** and get to Apex 2013.

Note: Some regions/trips are not covered by the deal so cross your fingers.
Marry me Elliot.

Make me Mrs. Elliot *insert 7 last names*

:woman:

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Detroit > pittsburgh (6-7hours layover sadly) > Philly, take one train from Philly to New Brunswick and u're there. kekekeke

I'm leaving on wednesday at 3:30 pm from detroit if anyone wanna join me. ;D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Detroit > pittsburgh (6-7hours layover sadly) > Philly, take one train from Philly to New Brunswick and u're there. kekekeke

I'm leaving on wednesday at 3:30 pm from detroit if anyone wanna join me. ;D
This was like my #3 option for getting to Apex.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey, where can I find a bit more information of taking a train from Philly to New Brunswick? I'm seriously looking into doing this.

And good looks btw, this is really clutch!

Top Bottom