• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I don't know what's more surprising

The fact that Bravely Default 2... actually exists now (yes finally)

Or that fact that we got... nothing from Nintendo in terms of there own IPs... no Smash, BOTW, 3H, AC, Metroid... nothing.

And I think that's like... the 1st time that's ever happened.

Not to mention the show just dragged in the 2nd half.

Sekiro winning GOTY was actually kinda nice ngl.

But overall, that was just disappointing imo.

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
No More Heroes III
Bravely II

people really keep forgetting about Travis
Eh, did we learn much new from the trailer? I guess a new enemy/boss design and that Suda designed this game on acid?

Bravely 2: The Second was a solid announcement though. I got one game I'll definitely grab out of the Awards at least.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
No More Heroes III
Bravely II

people really keep forgetting about Travis
This reminds me, what exactly happened in that trailer? Was that two different games or just NMH joking around with the god damm superhero thing? Never tried NMH so I'm not sure if that was some sort of joke or reference that flew over my head

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Video game awards was just dissapointing. When I was in the live stream, so many fans wouldn't stop spamming Smash and requesting stupid character choices all the time. I hate it, what a waste of time waiting for a reveal.:glare: (I liked the Muppets part.^-^)

Last edited:

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
**** EVERYTHING! I just wasted 3 god damn hours and got NOTHING to show for it. Not a single thing I liked was at those god damn awards. No smash. No crash. No bayonetta. Nothing new. Nothing old. NOTHING. I didn’t even expect something specific. I just wanted SOMETHING I would like. But apparently even that is too much to ask for now!
I see that everything is going good over here

D

Deleted member

Well, that was disappointing. There is still a chance Fighter 5 could be revealed this month, right?
I'm betting on this month, because the actual work on Fighter #5 has already been done, so why delay the reveal into January?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I feel stupid for avoiding smashboards for the past week. I wanted to make sure I would be surprised. Well I guess getting absolutely nothing was a surprise anyway.
ha ha
ha
:(

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
hey, at the very least, this means we're more likely to know about fighter 5 and the first post pass character around the same time

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Well, guys, it's gonna be a while before we have another opportunity for a Smash reveal. So, we wait.
WHICH MEANS ANOTHER MONTH OF THE MII HAT LEAK LOOMING OVER OUR HEADS WITHOUT CONFIRMATION/DECONFIRMATION LET'S GO BABY SWEET SLOWGOING MENTAL TORTURE IS WHAT I LIVE FOR

D

Deleted member

I'm more annoyed at how the Smash fanbase will take this cause of course people will throw tantrums over no Smash rather than no Smash itself. Sure it's disappointing but Smash isn't the end all be all of gaming nor has it ever been.

Anyways I'm gonna take a break until we get Fighter 5 so see y'all later!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This reminds me, what exactly happened in that trailer? Was that two different games or just NMH joking around with the god damm superhero thing? Never tried NMH so I'm not sure if that was some sort of joke or reference that flew over my head
I'm pretty sure it's the plot of the game, Travis is taking down these galactic dudes who are masquerading as superheroes. I mean, the E3 trailer already has a "fighting aliens" theme, so I guess Travis is really taking out all the stops on this journey.

Noipoi

Howdy!
At least we know it’s gotta be before February, so we don’t have long to wait.

Really lookin forward you the next round of leakers gettin too big for their britches.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
honestly though? I can't be too upset

Untitled Goose Game x Muppets was a thing that happened and I loved every minute of it.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Why are they even hiding fighter 5 for us for so long, they've had two perfect opportunities for a reveal now, what's the deal?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So, uh....

Nintendo Direct, anyone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I'm expecting a Nintendo Direct next month for the annual Winter Direct, and it'll be there when Smash DLC Fighter #5 will be revealed.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
hey, at the very least, this means we're more likely to know about fighter 5 and the first post pass character around the same time
Should have stuck with my original prediction: TGA having zilch and January showing FP5 and explaining post-pass.

Honestly wasn't expecting to get it right, but hey, that looks to be what might be happening.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Most disappointing was that the surprise guest was vin diesel
Man I dunno why they saved a fast and furious game as the last reveal when they at least had Wolf Among Us 2 and a Mass Effect game. Odd decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom