• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Smash Hero
So, we already have Banjo's render out.

Nice.

:ultgreninja:'d.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whelp. Time to collect some souls.

• @ryumo the Zekenator , If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku , if Banjo is in, you will eat paper.
  • Teeb147 Teeb147 , if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
  • @ShinyLegendary, if Banjo is in, you will have to change your avatar for a month on @Connorb0t2 's request. Evidence is on this.
  • Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , if Banjo is in, you will have to watch the first two seasons of Game of Thrones.
  • redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , if Banjo is in, you will edit your avatar via requests from the thread

Congratulations to Tots Woz Tots Woz , @ShotoStar, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , @Onereasonanddone, and Raxxel Raxxel for joining me on this crazy and stupid bet.

Oh yeah, and @Onereasonanddone. I'll attend your funeral. Good luck with X6

peachy!

super princess
I'm speechless. Can't wait for the reaction videos to come out so I can see people losing their [redacted] over Banjo.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Update the ****ing Website Nintendo!! I want to see all my beautiful bois!!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

• @ryumo the Zekenator , If Banjo gets in, you will marathon the entire Bubsy mainline series.
  • Teeb147 Teeb147 , if Banjo is in, you will drink a shot of hot sauce. I assume the sauce in question is your choice.
  • @ShinyLegendary, if Banjo is in, you will have to change your avatar for a month on @Connorb0t2 's request. Evidence is on this.
  • Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen , if Banjo is in, you will have to watch the first two seasons of Game of Thrones.
  • redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , if Banjo is in, you will edit your avatar via requests from the thread

Congratulations to Tots Woz Tots Woz , @ShotoStar, DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 , @Onereasonanddone, and Raxxel Raxxel for joining me on this crazy and stupid bet.

Oh yeah, I get to keep my internet good boy points! That's the best part! Woo!

Iridium

Smash Hero
Yup, here to let ya know I just had some...

Mmmm... delicious

Oh, also, I technically said a while back if Banjo got in Before Steve, y'all get to choose my new avatar

First reply gets dibs

Make it good, y'all
Go with a bowl of rice.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
When it comes to playing Banjo Kazooie, I have been holding off for a long time. Now he’s in Smash and I legally have to play it.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Y'know, I'm actually surprised people aren't talking more about what seems to be Zelda being playable in a mainstream Zelda game for the first time ever.

Side note, this story better involve Sidon taking Mipha's place and becoming the next Zora Champion.

D

Deleted member

Mmmm... delicious

Oh, also, I technically said a while back if Banjo got in before Steve, y'all get to choose my new avatar

First reply gets dibs

Make it good, y'all
An avatar saying your favorite series sucks with erdrick dabbing in the background

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Mmmm... delicious

Oh, also, I technically said a while back if Banjo got in before Steve, y'all get to choose my new avatar

First reply gets dibs

Make it good, y'all
this pic.
1557687068106.png

EDIT: Dang it, too slow!

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
So the question for me right now is: Did any of the full DLC list leaks actually have Joker, DQ Hero and Banjo on them?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Mmmm... delicious

First reply gets dibs

Make it good, y'all
Do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend

Quick on the trigger eh? ;) Give me some time at least haha.

Also congrats on winning all the bets XD

FantasticMr.StarPit

Smash Journeyman
Banjo, Kazooie, and the Dragon Quest heroes are in the house!!
JUST...NEED...THOSE...PNGS!

because I'm adding them to my really big illustration with all of the fighters....i'll wait a while.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
A few things, because i’m at work and don’t have much time.

1) I. ****ing. Told you Dragon Quest was in Smash.

Score another for me being told I was delusional and ending up being right.

2) I am incredibly excited to see that Banjo-Kazooie is back on Nintendo, and finally in Smash.

DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon I’m actually happy to be wrong. I never was one who didn’t want Western characters. I’m glad you were right.

I just never thought it would happen. I still don’t really expect others to get in. But I could end up surprised!

Now I have more than enough of a reason to play Tooie.

I’m incredibly excited. Not to mention, they went pretty heavy on Resident Evil and how available it is on Switch now...

Surprised, stunned, and incredibly happy!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Quick on the trigger eh? ;) Give me some time at least haha.

Also congrats on winning all the bets XD
Take all the time you'll need

What an explosive E3 for me. I got out scott free from all of my dumb bets, got my next two most wanted characters behind Bomberman, and had a laugh along the way. Great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom