• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

『SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI』Protagonists Support Thread. (Awaiting Reincarnation...)

Hmm, give me a LIFE STONE and I might consider joining you...

• Give LIFE STONE x1

• Refuse

• Trick

• Say you don't have

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
Damn, RIP Dante. Although, after that wave, I'm surprised there wasn't any SMT stuff. We might actually have a chance.

Kazuya looks cool, but I'll definitely be confused at first.

Last edited:

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
Since there are 2 "event slots" left, I'm fully expecting a Demi-Fiend or Jack Frost spirit. (Which would annoy me if it's like the Sophia one and you need nocturne hd data to get it, since I got the PS4 version). But if SMT somehow doesn't get a spirit on Wednesday, then I think it has a very good chance of being the final pack.

amageish

Smash Master
I'm still fairly certain Jack Frost will be in this game, be it as a spirit for Nocturne, a spirit for SMTV, a Mii Costume, or some aspect of a playable SMT fighter's stage/kit. I don't really have any major feelings about how the DLC will conclude, but we'll see what happens.

I am guessing Gift Spirits are here to stay too, which I don't necessarily mind, given that they do come out for everyone a couple short months later. We'll see what happens...

TheLamerGamer

Smash Journeyman
I'm still fairly certain Jack Frost will be in this game, be it as a spirit for Nocturne, a spirit for SMTV, a Mii Costume, or some aspect of a playable SMT fighter's stage/kit. I don't really have any major feelings about how the DLC will conclude, but we'll see what happens.

I am guessing Gift Spirits are here to stay too, which I don't necessarily mind, given that they do come out for everyone a couple short months later. We'll see what happens...
Yeah, I feel like Jack Frost has to get in somehow.

Also, it's weird that Pokemon Let's go got a spirit event back in late 2018, and DQXI got one in summer 2019, and then the next ones were in early 2021. I wonder why they stopped doing them for so long. There were loads of games that could have had one but didn't.

amageish

Smash Master
Also, it's weird that Pokemon Let's go got a spirit event back in late 2018, and DQXI got one in summer 2019, and then the next ones were in early 2021. I wonder why they stopped doing them for so long. There were loads of games that could have had one but didn't.
Yeah, it's super weird and I don't really know what to think. It also seems likely Sophia will be added to the Persona spirit board when Kazuya launches, a la the DQXI gift spirit, which would be very funny given how Joker's DLC pack is 2 years old...

I'm sure it's just a behind-closed-doors brand deal thing, but I don't know what makes an IP get a gift spirit versus a spirit event, especially when Warframe shows that you can have a singular spirit added via event.

Paraster

Smash Lord
Yeah, I feel like Jack Frost has to get in somehow.

I thought you were talking about spirit board events at first and was in the middle of a long-winded correction when I realized my mistake lol

Yeah, it's weird that they haven't done more save-bonus spirits. Maybe they thought spirit board events are a better idea because they allow for more spirits?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
english subs: I speak unto the filth...
japanese text: actually says nothing like that, english subs were forcing in irrelevant ****
t-thanks
Huh, weird. I suppose the translator wanted to add flavor of their own accord.

Anyway, Day 18:
Dragon Genbu
Holy crap he's bigger than I imagined.

Shroob

Sup?
Ah yeah, a couple days ago I mentioned I had commissioned a piece of some of my fav demons in celebration of SMTV coming.

My only rule for myself was I had to keep it tied to demons already confirmed to be showing up in SMTV, so sadly no one like Mother Harlot or Daisoujou.

But big thanks to Noipoi Noipoi for his great work on the piece.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Ah yeah, a couple days ago I mentioned I had commissioned a piece of some of my fav demons in celebration of SMTV coming.

My only rule for myself was I had to keep it tied to demons already confirmed to be showing up in SMTV, so sadly no one like Mother Harlot or Daisoujou.

But big thanks to Noipoi Noipoi for his great work on the piece.

Wow, this is super cool!

Big props to Noipoi Noipoi , honorary Hee-Homie.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
As much as this as the final character would greatly disappoint me- I do have to say, this has been a great community, and gotten me interested in playing SMT/5

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Good showcase of the sound design here. Sound be another banger soundtrack from Kozuka.

Ornl

Smash Ace
I think Atlus is still great company to look to.
I love that Nintendo took the initiative to collaborate more with it.
I support.

ThatShadowLink

Smash Ace
NNID
ThatShadowLink
Oh man, I just realized I can post this here! I covered 'Law' from the original Shin Megami Tensei.
https://soundcloud.com/thatshadowlink%2Flaw
Good showcase of the sound design here. Sound be another banger soundtrack from Kozuka.
I really like the fact that the OST seems to be like, blaring noise for exploration and the pre-battle theme. Gives off an oppressive feeling.

As much as this as the final character would greatly disappoint me- I do have to say, this has been a great community, and gotten me interested in playing SMT/5
It's worth it! They are great games.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Hey so BrawlFan1 seems to make the rounds on SmashBoards sometimes. He does the fan moveset videos. On his recent stream about Kazuya, his homescreen had SMT 3: Nocturne downloaded. He usually plays games for character requests he plans to cover but doesn't know their game so he could be up to cover Demi-fiend.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Hey so BrawlFan1 seems to make the rounds on SmashBoards sometimes. He does the fan moveset videos. On his recent stream about Kazuya, his homescreen had SMT 3: Nocturne downloaded. He usually plays games for character requests he plans to cover but doesn't know their game so he could be up to cover Demi-fiend.
Wouldn't be his first SMT-related moveset: he already did Violet from Persona 5 Royal.

Okay, I know that's Persona, but still.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm glad the Archangels are using their classic designs in V.

I don't dislike the 4 ones but, like

"Be not afraid."

"Sir and or Madam, I am more scared than I have ever been in my entire life in this one very moment."

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If it means anything, I think the chances of an SMTV character are nonexistant and everyone else is close to 0% likely.
That said, glad you're enjoying your time here.
I need to finish my moveset soon. I'm still capturing footage for the last few attacks.
Looking forward to it. Your movesets are definitely a step above the average.
I'm glad the Archangels are using their classic designs in V.

I don't dislike the 4 ones but, like

"Be not afraid."

"Sir and or Madam, I am more scared than I have ever been in my entire life in this one very moment."
I don't even know what they'd look like in 3D lol. I suppose angel people are easier than the abstract face-wings of IV.

Anyway, speaking of, Daily Demon Day 19:
Herald Uriel, an archangel

Top Bottom