• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
No comment.

Just stare at my sig and be forlorn over what you missed June 9th and 10th, Heartz.

Smooth Criminal
I got over it. Being the only girl gamer there would have been trouble. Not wait. Let me rephrase that: "Being a girl there would have been trouble."

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Did you bring any videos of what a real competitve game looks like Smooth (yes I'm a melee fanboy, deal with it)
LMAO.

You and I are like peas in a pod, sir. That Caramel Dansen right there was from the Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl came out. I, too, share a hunka-hunka burnin' love for th' MEREE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmnCTbK5io&feature=related

One of the MMs that took place, match 2. Midsouth's finest Mewtwo (Iori) versus the Dirty Sawf's Heel Kicking wonder (Zone).

Oh, and Heartz? Forkgirl, Siren, Daisey, and one other girl were present at the tourney. No johns about being the only girl Smasher there.

Smooth Criminal

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
LMAO.

You and I are like peas in a pod, sir. That Caramel Dansen right there was from the Greatest Melee Tourney Since Brawl came out. I, too, share a hunka-hunka burnin' love for th' MEREE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPmnCTbK5io&feature=related

One of the MMs that took place, match 2. Midsouth's finest Mewtwo (Iori) versus the Dirty Sawf's Heel Kicking wonder (Zone).

Oh, and Heartz? Forkgirl, Siren, Daisey, and one other girl were present at the tourney. No johns about being the only girl Smasher there.

Smooth Criminal
Meh, I have no complaints. I am a procrastinator at heart. Wish I was there now...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
wow watching that reminded me of 3 things. How much I loved Mewtwo in Melee, how much I miss Mewtwo in Brawl, and how great Melee is. That match was epic, Iori is awsome, I wish I could of been in Georgia those days T T

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
whoa...... what's this talk about being killed after sex?! ..... that's not a reward for a job well done >=[
roflmao...

Actually, it would be an epic failure. She would be having sex with you because she wants you dead, of course. A sexual facepalm, basically.

Her name is Kogeto, by the way

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
roflmao...

Actually, it would be an epic failure. She would be having sex with you because she wants you dead, of course. A sexual facepalm, basically.

Her name is Kogeto, by the way
dying in orgasmic bliss vs not dying and having more orgasmic bliss' ...... hmmm.... iiii dont knnnowwww......
lol

Cinder

Smash Master
*PUTS FIST IN TO MAKE IT TWO

Hey Chris I think I get it now, retired from smash after seeing what Brawl really was right XD
Exactly...my friends and I tried so hard, but we just couldn't make Brawl as competitive as Melee...and since the Melee competitive scene took the hit it did, we chose Guilty Gear for our competitive gaming...of course, if I hear of any Melee tournies in my area, I'll be *amn sure to show up ^_^

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Exactly...my friends and I tried so hard, but we just couldn't make Brawl as competitive as Melee...and since the Melee competitive scene took the hit it did, we chose Guilty Gear for our competitive gaming...of course, if I hear of any Melee tournies in my area, I'll be *amn sure to show up ^_^
So true, now it's been said plenty of times Brawl will have it's own scene and that they are two different games, but Melee will always be the superiro competitive game, everything was perfect in it (only way it could have been better is if the character were more balanced like Brawl), and no discovery in Brawl will ever make it superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom