• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Well, I just finished my first day at my new job, that was by far the hardest work I've ever done and I've worked some pretty hard jobs. I'm working on a hay farm, I moved no less than 1100 bales of hay in my shift. The weight of the bales was 60+lbs they wern't heavy, but just the sheer amount I had to move..... I'm drained.

tmrt

Smash Ace
If he fits you, then keep on trying. I've gotten beaten down by a lot of "pros" in my state, but that makes me want to get better. I don't think you should give up Ness just yet.
my pit is perfectly fine
my fox is alright
ike needs some work
ness needs a lot of work

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Well, I just finished my first day at my new job, that was by far the hardest work I've ever done and I've worked some pretty hard jobs. I'm working on a hay farm, I moved no less than 1100 bales of hay in my shift. The weight of the bales was 60+lbs they wern't heavy, but just the sheer amount I had to move..... I'm drained.
You wanna brawl to relieve the pain?

edit: cherring I'll host!

Chaco

Never Logs In
What are we going to do CHerring, we split matches and you dropped out. Although, if the lag wouldn't have been so bad we could have finished. We just need to have Devil put us both through with different competitiors. Because their is no way that we are going to finish.

But I loved my amazing Yoshi comeback in the first.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
What are we going to do CHerring, we split matches and you dropped out. Although, if the lag wouldn't have been so bad we could have finished. We just need to have Devil put us both through with different competitiors. Because their is no way that we are going to finish.

But I loved my amazing Yoshi comeback in the first.
I'll host!

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hey chaco you want to try to get a host for the last one?
Do you think we can actually get it done? I can't play at all for the lag, I was running right into your attacks, I just think that Devil needs to put us both through. Because I don't think we can finish we had bad freezing lag, awful button delay. I SD'd at 0%. Thats bad lag.

CHerring

Smash Apprentice
Yea the first was my favorite...I was like WOW I just lost that one...I didn't drop out though, it showed that you left. Maybe we lost com or something?

If you want we could try a host...if it doesn't work we can always just no contest it.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
That's rough man. Good luck with that kinda job.

my pit is perfectly fine
my fox is alright
ike needs some work
ness needs a lot of work
I don't think I've faced your Ike, but yeah you seem to have the basics down for your other characters. I don't use any of them too much, but I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would be willing to help you out.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yea the first was my favorite...I was like WOW I just lost that one...I didn't drop out though, it showed that you left. Maybe we lost com or something?
It showed that you left to? We can try I guess, But i don't think we can get it done. Where is Devil when you need him.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Alright, I can try to host for you guys if you want. I don't think either of you have too much lag with me, right?

tmrt

Smash Ace
That's rough man. Good luck with that kinda job.

I don't think I've faced your Ike, but yeah you seem to have the basics down for your other characters. I don't use any of them too much, but I'm sure there's a lot of people here who would be willing to help you out.
no you didnt face my ike yet

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Well Mitsu think of it this way...you'll be a beast in about 3 months
Dude, you tellin me. The other guys that work there (they have all been there a year +) are ****ing monsters. I lift weights and these guys put me to shame. The work is so hard that the owner of the place has had 23 employees quit after the first week of working there. The pay rocks, the hours are awesome and it will make a man outta you, but **** it's still hard as hell.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Any way you want to go is fine with me. If you want to wait on Devil then either way
I just think it's not fair to either of us because we can't play to our full potential, but let's try it with DarkLeviathan hosting. If that doesn't work, we will wait on Devil or Heartz.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Games Gigas, like always. Snake has to be the worst matchup for Peach ever.

And that ledgehog at the end was unintentional. I'm sorry.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Good games, Bunny. Well, atleast I now know not to use Wario, lol. I keep forgetting how short his UpB is as opposed to Samus & Ganon.... -_-

LOL, Nice match between Pink Dedede and Pink Meta Knight. I tried to KO you with UpB at the end, but you dodged it.... Kill or be killed. XD

EDIT: Edge-hogging's OK with me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good morning B15, Gigas, Levi, Bunny ^.^ How's your Brawling going? =3
Hey Seventh. ^^
I'm doing fine. How about you?

Smash_Gigas said:
Good games, Bunny. Well, atleast I now know not to use Wario, lol. I keep forgetting hiw short his UpB is as opposed to Samus & Ganon.... -_-

LOL, Nice match between Pink Dedede and Pink Meta Knight. I tried to KO you with UpB at the end, but you dodged it.... Kill or be killed. XD

EDIT: Edge-hogging's OK with me.
Yeah, that Metaknight and Dedede match was pretty good. I used to main Dedede in that same color. I kinda missed him. At least you're better with him than I was. The Kirby and Samus match was awesome.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Hey Seventh. ^^
I'm doing fine. How about you?

Yeah, that Metaknight and Dedede match was pretty good. I used to main Dedede in that same color. I kinda missed him. At least you're better with him than I was. The Kirby and Samus match was awesome.
lol, I'm not letting you get a hold of Samus' Arm Cannon again. You went crazy on me with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom