• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm sorry Yuuki. I've been off my game all day, and don't want to disappoint..

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Haha. I will post a pic of me tonight since u r wondering. And yes i dress like her, devil. Lol
You can just put that in your profile I think. It should show up in public profile. I don't know if you have to have a certain number of posts though.

Works for me. :ohwell:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Karina, I know you have been off your game lately. Perhaps an intense battle with ME will help you out. I am free all Wed and Thur

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Karina, I know you have been off your game lately. Perhaps an intense battle with ME will help you out. I am free all Wed and Thur
o.o;

You read my mind. I was just about to come in here and ask you for a match. But yes, that would be nice. I probably just need a little inspiration.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Today is going to be a long day. I will be able to brawl late tonight. I just do not know how tired i will be but i will do my best to fight my best.

Zinnakain

Smash Rookie
Well of course Welcome to the forums.
It looks like you're the popular one.
Getting so many challenges you won't have time for little old me.
Then again my Wii is currently broken and is being sent away to get fixed, so I can't really challeng anyone at the moment. Where Dr.Mario to fix my little baby. Now I'm having fun playing FF7 Crisis Core.
Take Care :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well the lag wasn't bad at all, if any at all, but i loved the MK footstool. I saved the replay. lol But Good games. MK versus Samantha didn't go over to well.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Games.

I had to bring out my trump card. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom