• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I finally get back home, and it's 11:26 PM. XD

Oh well, I can always play tommorows.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hmm, no wonder i rarely use wolf, hey sonic do you know what happened at that one part where it looked like i footstooled you then side-B'd

lord i hate free for alls, to much **** at once

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
this is why i love one on ones, you don't have to worry about 5000 things happening, ya he is a good sonic, though i honestly feel so lazy for these free for alls, maybe we should do a team match

**** sorry about that, forgot about drop out, anyway i gotta go guys, good matches, lets play some 1v1's thoguh so i can play my best, again sorry chaos

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Well we ditto'd while you were away and now my hands are killing me! XD

He is da god tier!LOL He left just as I was starting to catch up to him. My Sonichas improved much thanks to his/her help. I'll play for another half hour or so then bed time.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya h struck me as good, i'd love to fight him 1v1 where i could focus on him alone, but sadly, its bugging out again, today has been a bad day for online for me, also chaos has a good Lucario also, turht be told i can do everything he does however, would love a 1v1 ditto with him sometime as well, but alas, nintendo wifi sucks, they so gotta make a expansion or something or would it have to be an expansion to the wii itself, anyway can't play ya right now sonic, though with the lag between us its not like it would matter

can't spell...

CHerring

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to butt in to your post but I'm just trying this online thing and I'm not even sure my Wii is hooking up like it is supposed to. Is there anyway someone can play me so I can see if I can even connect? I would really appreciate it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Me and him fight exactly the same way. The difference is he is more precise. XD Times where I would miss he'd do the same exact thing and hit. He is very,very acurrate. I need more practice pursuing to the walls and ceilings too.

Sorry Chaos the lag was killing me :(XD

I'll help just add my FC

CHerring

Smash Apprentice
Thanx ive waited a long time for this game and thanx for being so helpful....and beating the crap out of me

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Noproblem at all. It's getting late here so I'm calling it a night. Have you played other smash bros games besides brawl? For help with Link,try the character discussion boards. They should have a useful guide on playing him. Good Games. See ya tomorrow.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can play you. If you're still on that is.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lolz

This is more than just a meet and greet thread now anyway.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I had to go, sorry lol. I hate the stages you pick though. Jungle Japes and SMI won't even be allowed in tournaments probably lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well we weren't playing serious matches, so I though counterpicks were okay. o.o;

I have to go for now anyway. See ya later.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
It seems like I'm always late.....well if anyone is around I'm looking for a fight.

To DevilwillCry I though I posted about my match with mpc,but it's not here. the big thing that sepperates he from me is his acuracy at landing attacks. aside from that it's scary how much we played alike.0_o I definitly want a re-match with him sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom