• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat

Smash Ace
The problem is that these are just inspirational posters that have little to do with the reason for facepalming...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I would, but I'm about to go to bed, school tomorrow, when I get back I'll continue making these for every character, or try to anyway...well I'll probably be playing matches that shouldn't lag when i get back, but it don't matter whta order. Btw Snop have you fought your match yet, I win mine by default (lame but kinda cool i guess)

you use them when you feel the need to facepalm something, (your so gonna facepalm this aren't you...)

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I would, but I'm about to go to bed, school tomorrow, when I get back I'll continue making these for every character, or try to anyway...well I'll probably be playing matches that shouldn't lag when i get back, but it don't matter whta order. Btw Snop have you fought your match yet, I win mine by default (lame but kinda cool i guess)

you use them when you feel the need to facepalm something, (your so gonna facepalm this aren't you...)
nope i lost to 1-2 danm that s... suck

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
serious Snop, no offense but thats very hard to believe, your a very good player from what I heard, Abaca (your opponenet) was still a new sheik, well I guess that means hes gotten alot better since I last saw him

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
serious Snop, no offense but thats very hard to believe, your a very good player from what I heard, Abaca (your opponenet) was still a new sheik, well I guess that means hes gotten alot better since I last saw him
he good but i did so many mistakes danm i fall like 5 time man danm it man

dont care if i lose but i lost cause of dumbazz mistakes

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
yep there is a loser bracket, Facepalms usually only occur during sheild breaks and recovering from them, though a few characters can facepalm other ways

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
the ladies are likely sleeping, as well as everyone else, only missing person thats surprising is Smooth, but he's probably busy or something

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
It's going good; that conversation you guys had last night had me laughing for a while this morning as I was reading it through...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Heh, Jon, I think we were all having way too much fun with that (including myself)

Gigas, this dragon is still tired and considering going back to sleep for a bit. But other than that, it's all good.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Heh, Jon, I think we were all having way too much fun with that (including myself)

Gigas, this dragon is still tired and considering going back to sleep for a bit. But other than that, it's all good.
Yeah, I've got a friend here I've been waiting to wake up for about an hour here. I wonder if he shoots himself with a tranq every night before going to bed.... 0_o

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Heh, that Kirby facepalm was well deserved, IMO. I'm sure when Devil comes back he can explain why he made it.

And some of the other facepalm pics were too good. That Ike one was perfect.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hm.... What about an explosive theme? All explosives on high with explosive characters such as Samus/Snake? I don't know if you've got something like this already....

Funny items, including: Fan, Gooey Bomb, Bumper, ect....
Sounds like the deathmatches. W've got bombs, mines, explosive boxes and the like with 2.0 damage ratio and dangerous/unpredictable stages. And it is as fun as it sounds.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Hm.... What about an explosive theme? All explosives on high with explosive characters such as Samus/Snake? I don't know if you've got something like this already....

Funny items, including: Fan, Gooey Bomb, Bumper, ect....
Gigas here's some of them. I've got a lot more. If anyone has any ideas PM me.

Themed SSBB Fights
""""""""""""""""""""
Pokemon Battle:
A match devoted to everything pokemon.
-pokeballs set to high
-can only use PT, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario
-Only pokemon themed stages

Explosive Death Match:
Every step you make leads to a KO
-all bomb items set to high
-damage ratio 2.0
-atleast 10 stock
-only fire/explosive/breakable themed stages

Sonic's Cheesy Soundtrack Adventure:
An annoying and funny fight with some of the most cheesy vg music
-Only play at Green Hill Zone
-choose ONE cheesy Sonic song
-Have annoying/funny taunts
-annoying items set to high (banana peel, bumper, lip's stick, etc)

Rick Rolled:
Enough said
-only stages with ramps, hills, etc (Temple, Green Hill Zone, Melee Yoshi's Island
-Can use characters that roll or are similiar to rolling
-Have really crappy RR taunts
-round items set to high

B**** Slap!
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
gmorning people

oh wow! .... agent snop, that's the kind of thing that gets you a restraining order XD
creepy much?

i had a weird dream about shopping for patio sets last night =S

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sonic's Cheesy Soundtrack Adventure:
An annoying and funny fight with some of the most cheesy vg music
-Only play at Green Hill Zone
-choose ONE cheesy Sonic song
-Have annoying/funny taunts
-annoying items set to high (banana peel, bumper, lip's stick, etc)
I cringed at the sight of that...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow I just thought of an annoying theme battle.

Free for fall
1 stock
0.5 damage ratio
No items
Temple (possibly New Pork City)

Basically, it's really, really hard for you to die lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom