• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆ Official Luigi Match-Up Thread! ☆

holyv

Smash Journeyman
there is no need to be freaked out by me...im jus luigi

:troll:
oh, i'm.

If i roll, up-b
If i attack, Up-b
If i do nothing, Up-B
If i try to gimp, you gimp me, and when i try to come back from the ledge, Up-B
IF I DO ANYTHING, i die.

steep

Smash Lord
Boss I want to play you at Apex. Your Mario and your Luigi. I main both of them as well and I wanna see what I can learn from you.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
BigLou is too good, you don't need to get boss, and i'm better than him anyways :troll:

steep

Smash Lord
I'll play everybody who asks. And I'll ask some people too. I'll be that Mario/Luigi from the MW. :p

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Too bad i can't go, when i'm 19 you guys will be ''omfg that holy guy beat me again in SSB5''

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Update new videos added for Jigglypuff, Ness, and Metaknight.

Olimar info added that I got from wang at apex. We actually had a legit convo on it and talking with him with his experience with fino helped me as a luigi a lot. WATCH OUT DABUZ...... maybe

holyv

Smash Journeyman
God damn i'm editing this for the third time -.-

I think it was boss or Mr.L against CIAW, it was a really good match

holyv

Smash Journeyman
Bc, why did you change your name to luigisama?

-----

Boss, i'm pretty sure it was you, MR.L isn't that old i think

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I'm thinking about shrinking this. Like making it easier to read by listing good advice for some of the match ups.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I revert anything and everything I said about Ness after facing Foe. My *** still hurts, lol.
Still, funnest match of the tournament.

I also stayed even with GimR (2 stock his Falco, even with his GaW but he won)...and then I played a guy who trains with a Luigi, all in the same pool...

On the other hand, in Melee, with Luigi only, I was a win off from getting out of my first pool (Aber Marth, Violence Samus, Colbol Fox, and MechWarrior DK)

I was actually quite happy for melee, first tryhard melee tournament since 2009 or 2010 (whenever the last Smashtality or Smashacre was that was in New Jersey)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I revert anything and everything I said about Ness after facing Foe. My *** still hurts, lol.
Still, funnest match of the tournament.

I also stayed even with GimR (2 stock his Falco, even with his GaW but he won)...and then I played a guy who trains with a Luigi, all in the same pool...

On the other hand, in Melee, with Luigi only, I was a win off from getting out of my first pool (Aber Marth, Violence Samus, Colbol Fox, and MechWarrior DK)
lol ah I see. You got that falco mu down and dang that sucks for melee. So many ties in pools at apex.

zyth

Smash Lord
dont know if this was mentioned in a post, (wasnt in the MU discussion) but at wat % does grab release>up-b kill wario?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
check out the snake mu info. If that is TL:dr for you then GET OUT OF THE LUIGI BOARDS jk

Edit:

More shorten. Just finished ics and Wario, Marth are done.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
wow no clue what happened. eh I guess I accidently deleted the mu info stuff, but don't remember doing it. It probably happened on one of the times that I got logged out when I was editing stuff.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
No. Get it back. Being without a matchup thread is unacceptable.
HOW? and is the edit history thing real? but I'll try. It'll take a while to get info again. Although this gives me a chance to cut it simple for the mu info.

Top Bottom