• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters
X

-xKamuix-

Thanks for the awesome sig Ian! I'm looking forward to playing smash tonight!

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Mmmm....I've calculated 24-30 hours of absolutely nothing to do but reading, writing, and drawing over the course of this weekend started at 4:30!

Pretty exciting...I was thinking maybe about going insane ya know...stare at the wall long enough so that little people are trying to get out of it and I try to help them get out of the wall.
HAHA that sounds pretty tight, XD

Yay well..the main purpose of this post was to go journeyman n all...well...............if i can somehow still come i'll be there attack. But..........my moms a sore *****...a hardcore *****! so whatever..

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Friday is here and I have money. Smash is tonight and I am going to kick some @$$. Too sad that u can't come MP but I still have Attack to beat up on, lol. Hope u get out of trouble quick cuz beating up on Attack can get alittle boring after a while :( . Samsh is on and it will be fun though, Cya there.

X

-xKamuix-

Another awesome smash night guys! We should definately do more crew battles like that!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea the inner crew battle skirmish was tightness! your too good mikey...too good :chuckle:

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
Hey guys in Alexie the dude that played fox last night
that was fun as hell

those crew battles were fun and very intense we need to do that again

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sup Alexie and Jimmy glad to see u guys on smash boards...thanx for coming out blackheat it was fun...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man screw that Mikey kid, I promise next friday is my time to shine and dethrone that guy. Me and you next friday Mikey! I dont get to play you enough...I play you least infact...so lets do this!

A

Arel

Hey guys, it's Matt! I finally caved and registered. Looks like the whole crew's here now.

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
lol...yeah next weekend should be fun. I'm gonna try to host those vids but it sucks because of that stupid black line. I need to figure out how to record from the TV. Anyways GG guys and Practice UP :p

LoL...i like your sig Jimmy

X

-xKamuix-

MetroiDPrisM said:
Man screw that Mikey kid, I promise next friday is my time to shine and dethrone that guy. Me and you next friday Mikey! I dont get to play you enough...I play you least infact...so lets do this!
Sure thing Prism! I'm always up for the challenge! :chuckle:

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
It's pretty awesome. Man i'm so tired...i was up late at Josh's. Got up to go to work for 9 hours, Stayed up till 2:00, then got up to go to church at 8:00. Then went to work for another 5 hours. IM POOPED :p

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hey cheeto matt and blackheat may want a sig...not sure though..oh and gets some rest! ..hmmm would anyone be able or be willing to go to omaha to attend a tourny?...

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
yeah a sig will be alright for me

I might be able to go if i know wat day its on so i can see if im open with my
schedule

A

Arel

Yeah a sig would be nice. And Omaha? I don't know, that's all the way in Nebraska. It's soooo far away.

X

-xKamuix-

Arel said:
Yeah a sig would be nice. And Omaha? I don't know, that's all the way in Nebraska. It's soooo far away.
Lol. I hate you Matt...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
neb crew wants to know if we want to go to an omaha tourny(march 19) a week b4 the PRT(march 25th) in wichita and they are planning to come to the PRT...hmmm im considering it it is spring break...but not sure if my boss will let me take 2 weekend days in a row...hmmm...ill see

BlackHeat

Smash Rookie
yeah well that would be the same problem with me too
i just got a job here movin furniture so i dunno i already go home enough as it is

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Man all you wierd kids are on SWF now and its freakin me out. But uh...I'd like to go to the omaha tourny but I'm not sure if I would be able to...I'd have to find out. Theres a lot of conditions that would need to be met. XD

Light

Smash Journeyman
"Having no limitation as limitation...""
Bruce Lee?

I would probably be able to go to Omaha, since I am unemployed an all. But out of state.. have to think about that *cough*parents*cough*. Anyways, I would paint some customs sigs up if you guys "donate" some $$$ :D

X

-xKamuix-

Light said:
"Having no limitation as limitation...""
Bruce Lee?

I would probably be able to go to Omaha, since I am unemployed an all. But out of state.. have to think about that *cough*parents*cough*. Anyways, I would paint some customs sigs up if you guys "donate" some $$$ :D
You're right Jimmy that quote is from Bruce Lee! He's my hero! Hey Matt, do you think I could see my ex if I went to Nebraska? I wonder how she's doing :confused:

A

Arel

-xKamuix- said:
Hey Matt, do you think I could see my ex if I went to Nebraska? I wonder how she's doing
What am I, her keeper? How should I know? Maybe you could give her a call and ask her instead of asking me.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
All right, all of u r going to die this next friday. Mikey and MP, lol. I'm not that good but it is fun right?! Well I should be going to the BIG NEB. I love it up there. We have to make an apperance and bring at least 4 people. Sooo, some of u have to go. Well DMAC is going to be there and he is going to die in the Ganon ditto, or at least I will try. Looking forward to Friday guyz.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
My boss was like not a problem....soooo i willz be going down to take on some nebraskans with darkcobra on the march 19th... any other foot members are welcome to come represent with us if possible... here is the thread to that tournament...
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=65334
lets have the crew captian election this friday....i want to be on the ballet...soo does anyone else want to run for crew captian? whoever does will be put on the ballet and i think each person on the ballet should explain why they want to be captian and then each member will write the persons name that they want on a peice of paper confidentially...then who ever gets most votes will be the crew captain....well anywayz...one of these fridays i think it would be cool to have a random character but same teir range tournament...u pick ur char randomly and other person picks his char randomly until he gets a char in the same tier range...i think this tournament will help people get a feel for each characters strengths and weekneses...thats an idea....

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea...most likely at my house friday...when i have to work its around 8:30 but this friday i'm off...so u guys can come earlier then 8:30 if u guys want

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Dude theres no way I can go to Omaha cuz me and pants might be going to lawerence sometime...i dunno man. I'll have to figure it out and call my boss tomorrow and figure it all out. XD

BLEH!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
it would be great if the starters can come to neb because the_echo challenged us to a crew battle in omaha...if a starter doesnt go and someone else goes they can sub in but...i encourage u guys to come it will be a long day of driving and playing but it should be some fun stuff...anyone who comes will be a true smash warrior...! :)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Well looks like I am officialy going to Omaha. We really need to get u guys to go because we need to show THE ECHO up. It will be fun cuz I have gone to tournys before and they r a blast. This is off subject but I am getting a manual ****** conversion on my car. It will be faster than b4. Oh well, looking forward to tonight.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
no problem...blackheat...we actually had smash at mprism house this time...it was fun stuff...good games guys...my dr.mario is starting to scare me!...also i give props to cheeto for beating my samus!?!?....and the peach player that was there that i couldnt beat with anyone else but samus errrggghhhh...hey blackheat you can call me up on fridays to see what time and place to come smash... and do you want to be in the crew? also you can get my number from the tourny thread...check out this link blackheat: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=64008&page=1&pp=15

oh and we are gonna have a random character tournament next smash night!

and as of now me, darkcroba, and metriod prism will be taking on some nebraskans march 19th

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Yeah dude i had tons of fun. Im really looking forward to the upcoming tournies :p. Yeah Josh, your Dr. is PROZORZ :psycho: lol, I was really suprised. Anyways...keep practicing and GG

A

Arel

Sorry me, mike, and alexie didn't go last time. But it's a rare occasion when Kenny decides to make his godlike burgers, they have to take priority :hunger: . If it makes it any better, we did end up witnessing a felony being committed.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
coolz...stay away from the fires guys!!...he cheeto i wonder if imageshack would be a better place to host the sigs....hmmmm

A

Arel

Speaking of sigs, I am desperately in need of one.
I'm dyin over here.

Top Bottom