• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
Im not sure where everyone got that lol but ill work on it :p

edit: (I guess i do know how to do sigs lol ^_^)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
too good too good!!! thanks guys this is sooo awesome...i'm never retiring from smash It be awesome to take The Foot all the way to nintendo revolution!

ihavenopants

Smash Rookie
Alright, alright, I'm finally here. Good stuff with the sigs. We look all organized or something.

Tournament stuff looks good. I'll have to focus on the rank battles first off, though.

Edit: These sigs are HOT when we've got em all lined up!

Edit 2: I think I'll try to donate some money soon, as well.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
welcome aboard...ihavenopants...yea its a sin to let such an awesome sig go to waste hahaha...looking foward to next fridays smash!....thanx for donations...this tournies going to be off the hook!

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Friday kamacide...pretty much every friday from here on out looks like it'll be a smash day. Smash FRIDAYS w00t w00t. Man Im getting a good idea of who the starters are going to be, how exactly are we doing that AttackstorM?

Round Robin? 1 match v everyone all the way around? or 2/3 everyone? X_x Or some other method like.........mini tournament? X_x I zunnnnnnno you tell me man...YOU tell me.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
This week cheeto can not make it on friday and he really wants to be in the crew battle ranking so for this week im changing smash day and crew battle ranking to saturday night around 8:30! each person will play eachother in a set of 2 out of 3...each win and loss of a match will be recorded and the person will be ranked according to wins and loses. if u guys really want to play smash on fri aswell...we can but i encourage u guys to get dates with girlfriends out of the way and homework and whatnot on that day...goodluck this sat guys. oh and karmacide sups man...we smash at my house fri nights ussually...u could come over here or we could go over there when ever u want to play...

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Alright the crew battle is going to interesting cuz we r all getting to good for this (lol). Me and MP r going to duke it out for a while on Satuday, so u all have to get rdy for some intense Samus & Ganon K.O.s. Hope to c u all there on Satuday. :psycho:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
The way dmac was edgaurding me was you know when i dodge and then grapple to hook on the edge when coming back? dmac would drop down and up B me just as i was coming out of the dodge...it takes timing but that is one way ganon can really mess up samus's recovery...ok theres a tip 4 u cobra...now u should be able to beat me and mprism easily now!!! hahaha...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I lost to a noob today guys. I've lost my dignity...I feel like crap. Bleh! As a side note...next time we smash i'm gonna stop playing to win and start playing to learn. So dont think your better than me! (discluding ranking)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Gonna Die MP

whats up my *****es...U lost to a noob that's funny.
It is setting u up for our battle on Saturday lol.
Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ganon looks soo evil but i really like the orange hair...wish i didnt have to works or else i would be there

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Another good smash night attackstorm. You started winning a lot more towards the end, but its tough to keep the strain on the mind that long. Your better at that than me even if im better at mindgames from a fresh start. You got the endurance.

I noticed my decline when I started losing control of my charge shots. Like originally I'd find a way to shoot you with it when you werent aware. But later on I was using the same tactics that you did for the charge shot that really amounted to little (if you noticed my shielding yours for the first 20 matches and blasting you with mine). Im not johning or anything GG's, Ima need a break in the tournament though during 2v2's.

Another thing...I assumed you knew what was going on this whole fight so im not going to dodge around it. Plus we are in a crew and need to know whats up! But you do the step dodge alot and earlier on I did a great job on avoiding your transfer to the Dsmashes by WDing backwards and then dashing inwards during your lag time. Or WDing a ftilt during your lag time. But later on It became fuzzy (soon after the charge shot misses) and you began pulling ahead of me. So grats on that, I cant figure out whos in control of the match because it seems like I attempt to counter your tactics more often than use ones of my own.

Well theres my 2 cents, you should work on your charge shot more. But thanks a lot for coming tonight man you really helped me get into l canceling, helped me with my overall mindgames, recognizing things that I did that were wrong. And most of all I used to miss with my Charge Shot a lot, but in the battles with you I realized I needed it to increase my chances of winning...so I couldnt miss with it. So you increased my Charge Shot skills as well XD. Also other things that I might need to work on during spare time. Thanks for coming cuz I think I've benefited more from our matches than from the ones I had with my friends. Your good man...best in the crew besides me ;)

Lates n Thanks!

P.S. The starwars ep 3 reference was because on the DK stage you were on the rock and I was on the main platform of the stage. I was meaning to say that "I have the higher ground Anakin" and we all know what happened to poor Anakin because of that. XD

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hmmm yea i gotta work on my dsmash countering and doing it at the right time becuase it does get predictable and i gotta use the charge shot more when you are not expecting it or when you are not able to sheild. see having 2 samuses in the crew is a good thing i think we learned more about samus playing eachother then we could have learned playing against other chars.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
I enjoyed last night even though I was kind of on a off night. That's what makes us all good, right?! Well playing MP makes my Ganon a lot better. I am also getting better, I think? The crew battles r tonight so I hope I am not on a bad day. I am slowly learning new things with Ganon and slowly getting better. Playing against fast people r hard when using Ganon but it is how I get better, I think. Having a Ganon on the team will be interesting but every crew has to have a slow/powerful character. My F air smash is looking good and so is my D air smash, looking forward to using to night on u all, lol :chuckle:

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Good games u guys the crew battle ranking was awesome! for all who didnt make the starting line up...dont worry you will have ranking battles in the future so train up. and also thanx for the donation ppl who donated! The Foot top 5 are as follows:

#1 Mikey
#2 MetriodprisM
#3 AttackstorM
#4 Matt
#5 DarkCrobra

anyone ranked lower can still be a substitute if one of these five can not be present for a crew battle.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Ya I revise my last post...your third best in the crew and im second. But once I get my old play style back with the new additions, ima smoke you guys like sausages. Sausages in yo moufssssssssss. JK

But I thought I was doing bad against you trent, but I think your just pretty good. I felt like I was doing bad cuz i kept getting faired in the face...i zunno. But we all ****...some of us just **** more often than others. XD

X

-xKamuix-

The crew ranking battle was awesome! I think everyone played really well and I realized that I still have much to learn with Sheik! Especially when it comes to playing against Peach! I could only beat Andy once and it was really close! Oh yeah, Ian can I have a sig? They look so cool! I will definately post more! :chuckle: and if you decide to switch to Sheik I am all for it! It would be awesome to have another Sheik to practice against! Just remember that everyone will think it's cooler to win with the Ice Climbers! I'm looking forward to the next smash night!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
looks like we are going to have smash night on saturday at metriod prism's house...saturday smash night seems to be convient for some besides fridays... and i also had an idea. my idea is have an inner crew skirmish battle..set teams according to rank the most fair match up would be: Mikey, Jimmy,AttackstorM,Ian VS MetriodprisM, ihavenopants,matt, darkcobra. maybe we could do that one day...

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I have to work till 7:30 so you guys should get here at 8:15 the earliest, 8:30 would be a safe time to come however. It doesnt really matter what time you guys jet either. But 1:00 is probably the latest. Hopefully I can get Tyler back into smash, I've bugged him about it for awhile and he's finally starting to come around.

Nice on the sig Ian! Its very hardcore, are you gonna put 'starter' on mine? Cuz that would always be good, mad props to ya dude. Sorry you couldnt make top 5 but you've done a lot for the crew so far! All of us have done a good job. Although do we need a team captain and or can we vote on one?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Ok...looks like the fairest thing would be to have each person that wants to run for team captian be on a ballet and explain why they would like to be the captain and afterward each crew member confidentially vote on who they would like and the same thing could be done for co-captain.

Chester Cheeto

Smash Cadet
That sounds like a fair idea if we vote on it like that...also i think that the inner crew battle is a good idea. It should give us more experience with crew battles and we might learn some strategies or something (i dont know if we really need a co-captain but whatever works for you guys)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Looks like Friday will work. I talked to Beth (my girlfriend) and she says that Friday work for us both. I was really suprised with the rankings cuz i was during horriable a night long and made it lol. Thanx MP for saying that I am actually good with Ganon and U the same. U all r **** good. We might actually stand a chance against Lawrence next month, I can fell it, lol. Mikey............When the hell did u get so **** good, it was like out of no where. Next time I will get ya, lol. I am rdy for our next smash night. Looking forward to it.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
friday!!!! looks like friday is best for every1 sooo we decide on friday!!! not sat errggghhh sorry for the switching back and forth but fridays look like the final descesion...and hey Karmacide...Wong said he wanted to come to the tournament cause he doenst get to go anywhere for spring break...he sounded like he is also willing to come out of retirment to train for the tourny...talk to him...maybe u and him can get together sometime and train with The Foot

Karmacide

Smash Lord
AttackstorM said:
friday!!!! looks like friday is best for every1 sooo we decide on friday!!! not sat errggghhh sorry for the switching back and forth but fridays look like the final descesion...and hey Karmacide...Wong said he wanted to come to the tournament cause he doenst get to go anywhere for spring break...he sounded like he is also willing to come out of retirment to train for the tourny...talk to him...maybe u and him can get together sometime and train with The Foot

It's spelled Hoang, Josh. ;) He's just a casual player not a tournament player. I 'retired' because I don't have time anymore to practice enough to get better. He didn't retire, he just stopped playing the game when he got bored of it. We only played for fun and he hasn't played smash for a few years.

I probably won't go anywhere for Spring Break either. I don't like to miss work because I need the money. That car's killin' me. ;)

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
It would be awsome if U would come more often cuz we need the practice against a good peach player. Anyway Friday is coming way to slow and I wish it would hurry so I can get paid and play smash. I can't remember, r we going to MP house for smash or is it @ Josh's. Looking forward to Friday.
MP WE R GOING AGAIN ON FRIDAY & JOSH WANT"S TO C US DUKE IT OUT, LOL.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok smash will be at my house on friday...mprism will be out for a couple weeks because he is in troubles but cheeto says he is able to make it and has a new high quality camera he wants to record our matches with

ihavenopants

Smash Rookie
I can't be there this time, I'm going to be out of town. Too bad, I can't lose on the 17th day of a month.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I might still be able to come attackstorm...it depends on what my moms up to. Shes kinda wierd, so there is no telling what she'll do.

Top Bottom