• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

PotatoChief

Smash Cadet
I hope people post there montages I wanna see what skills the smash boards community has :)

CycIone

Smash Apprentice
I'm also a kirby main I like to call myself the best Kirby in Wales (that's where I am from btw lol) probably do a kirby montage as soon as I get enough cool clips

PM me and I will add you might learn some kirby tricks from you :D
I'm not the best Kirby myself, I just know how to pick my fights sometimes. :)

Last edited:

SmashF13ND

Smash Rookie
best kirby in wales lol well i'm the best lucina and marth in cardiff and aiming for best diddy lol by the way Cyclone Me andPotatochief know each other in real life :)

CycIone

Smash Apprentice
best kirby in wales lol well i'm the best lucina and marth in cardiff and aiming for best diddy lol by the way Cyclone Me andPotatochief know each other in real life :)
Marth is a horrible Kirby matchup, I find. And in my first Glory jaunt, I came upon a Link who was pretty much indestructible.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Okay, if there's a montage to be mentioned, it's this one (you probably saw this already in the SB-news, but it's nonetheless the best thing I've ever seen):

There's nothing more epic than this (and yes, it's not mine... just honoring Lythero's work)... dat Ganon-combo!

Last edited:

TheManUB23

Smash Rookie
What's up everyone, my name is Michael, and I have created the FIRST EVER bot tournament for Smash Bros 4 on Wii U. What's a bot tournament you ask? Great question! Let me explain.

First off, I invited 7 friends over to my house for the tournament (total of 8 of us). All of us will draft players to play for us. None of us will be handling the controller during the actual games. It will just be the computers going up against one another. Although nobody is actually playing, this might be more intense than when people are playing because everything is very unexpected.

Hopefully it's an idea that you guys might be interested in! Not trying to sound cocky here, but I believe the videos turned out well. It's a five part series that you can check out on YouTube by searching, "TheManUB23 Bot Tournament" into YouTube (I would post a link but I need 10 posts before I can do that :p)

It's pretty different from the other videos I post on YouTube, but this series is here nonetheless. And hey, hopefully you all will enjoy it!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Weekly Smash #10 is up! hope you guys Enjoy!

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcV7JlqmsRMFantastic Spike

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCj8TLr3YQChain Grabbing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jOKXLM7mS0Playing with a trampoline

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWEPrDuT2JEChoked to death

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zn1JuqI9McQManiacal edge guarding

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EBGtMWMR8xAChoke disrespect

Pardon the quality, all dorf vids here. Mainly uploaded because I pulled off some crazy stunts or strings, not because they put up too good a fight lol. I have some dorf mirrors with Z1GMA and Vermanubis if anyone is interested as well, although again excuse the quality.

Satanpute

Smash Cadet
The WakuShow
first Smash 4 Wakushow episode

The Wakushow ( inspired by salty highlights by @@Nephiros )
in this vidéo :
1080p60
Salty
combos
trolls
and others funnies moments

PotatoChief

Smash Cadet
Okay, if there's a montage to be mentioned, it's this one (you probably saw this already in the SB-news, but it's nonetheless the best thing I've ever seen):

There's nothing more epic than this (and yes, it's not mine... just honoring Lythero's work)... dat Ganon-combo!
Sick I like it :p

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
Alright, so I've sadly been at work this weekend and have missed Apex; can we get a thread going of the most hype matches or matches with lesser used characters?

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Delete this thread and recreate a thread titled Apex 2015. Apex 2014 Was last year.

GREGORE

Smash Cadet
that was awesome man you're marth is sick, hay if you have a wii u let me add you we can spare together as marth dittos :p
Hey! Thanks for ur compliment ;)

Ur montages are also very very good.

It would be cool when we make some marth dittos ;)

Just add me on the WiiU: GREGORE18091984

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
Hope you guys enjoy this combo video, I'm a Captain Falcon Main from México and this is my first thread ever here at Smashboards!

• If you liked the video, please don't forget to give it a thumbs up, share it with your friends, and of course subscribe for more ;D

• Also, I would appreciate if you can like my facebook page www.fb.com/captain.z0mfg

• And give a follow on Twitch for some cool (but not limited to) Falcon stuff ;D (some other characters aswell) www.twitch.tv/cpt_z0mfg

>> Giveaways soon on both of my pages! <<

Last edited:

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Weekly Smash #11 is up, YouTube is still processing to 60 fps, but it's all good. Enjoy

PotatoChief

Smash Cadet
I didnt know where to post this because there is combo videos and vs matchs page and this is kind of both of them plus lots of other stuff.

this is my series Man VS Amiibo we take highly skilled smash players and put them in a best of 3 match up with a level 50 amiibo. Im hoping to make it in to something like game thoery/death battle and go in to character history and other stuff.

:4fox:this episode we have the Cardiff Smash 4 Champion Against a Level 50 Fox Amiibo:4fox:

Last edited:

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Is this the same Fox that places 3rd in a tourney? If not, the Skynet situation is getting much worse. Are all foxes like this?...

If it is (which it isn't), it may just be an anomaly. I hope so...

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530

I'm convinced that this was not a coincidence, and that Mr.Game&Watch is in fact, master of the Halberd.

Shoutouts to Subspace Emmisary o3o

PotatoChief

Smash Cadet
Wow, that amiibo was good. And that Double Kill and SD at the beginning were hilarious.
I know right XD

Is this the same Fox that places 3rd in a tourney? If not, the Skynet situation is getting much worse. Are all foxes like this?...

If it is (which it isn't), it may just be an anomaly. I hope so...
nope its my personal Fox Amiibo. it is the birth of skynet

:D Im glad you enjoyed the video.

Wes762

Smash Cadet
NNID
wes762
And here's the start of the robot takeover. Thanks a lot, Nintendo.

Top Bottom