• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412
My 2 worst characters. For anyone who knows how 2 play Robin or Charizard, any feedback is welcome. All matches were done in For Glory, but I'm planning on abandoning it now for SmashLadder instead. Bad Quality though, since I don't have access to a capture card.

:4charizard:
:4robinm:/:4robinf:
And also a few Bonus videos with Shulk and Megaman, trying to improve a bit with them too (though I've been told I'm decent with them). These ones are less important though:

:4shulk:
:4megaman:
Sometimes I wish I could afford an Elgato capture card... Bought a lousy Roxio one years ago and now I'm stuck with it :glare:

Ndukauba

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ndukauba
3DS FC
4656-8073-6666
Check out my R.O.B. godliness!
Not really, but check out my match though lol

Chinoyz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chinoyz

I apologize for the quality since I don't have a capture card. Enjoy anyway :D !!!
I will update the video once I got more juicy meteor smash footage.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Best moments lately episode 2 is up! Watch in 1080p pls :O

Still hoping this will get noticed, I'll be cranking them out if they do or if they don't :p <3

Vangoro

Smash Rookie
Heya folks! I recently started making SSB videos! Here is my latest video! I get some pretty sick kills in some matches with Captain Falcon! I hope you all enjoy!

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Best moments lately episode 2 is up! Watch in 1080p pls :O

Still hoping this will get noticed, I'll be cranking them out if they do or if they don't :p <3

You're pretty much taking other people's content and showing highlights. Honestly, that's likely something that's up for them to do. I dont mean any offense, I just don't think it belongs in this thread as it's not really your own content.

There's sets of me commentating Impulse 2013 with Prog on ClashTournaments's youtube channel. But I wouldn't upload that to my channel, as it's their content. They had to fly to Toronto, bring their gear, and work hard on streaming the event. I can't just take it, and I was a commentator there. Now imagine if I didn't commentate or parttake at all, yet I wanted to take their footage and upload it on my own - that wouldn't be too cool.

Highlight reels are great, but that's up to the content producer's decision to make. If you get their permission and stuff, then its cool. But even then, it's a better idea to share their content then what you made from it. That's more in line with this thread. I wouldn't post more footage here that you've downloaded and cut from other channels, as that's not the way I think this thread should operate. Hopefully you understand. :)

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
I totally get what you are saying, I am just trying my best to make sure the players/content producers get credited, I tweeted at all the players/content producers and if any of them are not happy with me using there content I will stop immediately.

The thing is that highlight reels are great, and since there was none out there I decided to make some, I think I deserve to be able to post my content in this thread as long as no video content producers are disgruntled with me using their content.
@ Conda Conda

Suppar

Smash Rookie
NNID
Suppar3

match taken from a tournament hosted on MKBoards on 30/11/14.
enjoy!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey guys, Weekly Smash #7 is up, also turn on Annotations, just saying.

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
For some reason I never got any feedback posting this is the Luigi boards but maybe I'll get more feedback here.

I attended my first Smash 4 tournament about a month ago. Got 13th overall. My first loss was to the guy who won 1st. My second loss was to a guy who places pretty high overall in our local tournaments so I wasn't disappointed at all in my placing. Here are my recorded matches. Please give me any kind of advice you can. Really tryna improve my game. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjAguWUkys4
This was the first match of the tournament and I was pretty excited/nervous. I'm not very used to the Pit MU but still won in Game 3 last stock. I ate quite a bit of side Bs and was sure I was going to die plenty of times. I did a lot wrong but I also think I did a lot right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDGsfZpr_5I
Here is my match against The Reflex Wonder. I got bodied I know. I was playing pretty intimidated because I knew who he was. I know I barely threw fireballs which would have improved my performance a lot.

My playstyle has also changed a bit since this but any feedback would still help

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Don't be gettin all hype like "Omg, someone's hosting an amiibo tournament? Where can I sign up?!"

I'm not quite that organized ^^''

I just decided to host a small tournament between my 4 amiibos

Here are the first two matches, for anyone interested =3

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Me and my friend were doing For Glory and one For Fun game to do something since neither of us had plans on new years so we just hung out with each other and recorded both of us playing smash together online.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)

Ndukauba

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ndukauba
3DS FC
4656-8073-6666
Here is Part 1 of a Free For All match between me, HMK, Umbrella Dispatch, and their friend!

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hey guys! @LinkMan1871 and I have created a YouTube channel at the first of this month.We have had lots of different content, but we are now starting this series titled Smash Party. Basically, there are themed matches that we do on it. We already have two videos uploaded, one of them being Smash Potato while the other being Falcon Punch Party!
The next Smash Party upload will be a pretty big laugh, but we want to keep it a surprise!

The two videos can be found in the spoiler below:

Sorry for our audio issues in the first video. It is fixed now!
If you want, you can like and subscribe, but you should totally comment on our videos! That is what we want the most. But hey, we would just like to hear what you guys would like to see in the future in this thread!
Thanks! More videos will be coming in this thread!

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman

Ndukauba

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ndukauba
3DS FC
4656-8073-6666
Here is Part 2 of my FFA battle against HMK!

nikon0iT

Smash Rookie
All you got to do is watch this stream and wait for the next tournament to start! Make sure to follow him to know when he goes live!

http://www.twitch.tv/jumbosoup

He streams every game so that everybody can watch too! its really cool!! He is on right now actually

Ndukauba

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ndukauba
3DS FC
4656-8073-6666
Here is my match against Moon Monkey! I lucked out to win the match that I recorded because he DESTROYED me 20 times before lol.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Weekly Smash #8 is up! hope you guys enjoy and remember to turn on Annotations!

Top Bottom