• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

Khawner

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kh0njin
3DS FC
1864-9931-4634
I made an episode about Smash Brothers today, enjoy it please or I'll dismantle 3 living things, the identities of which I will reveal should you not comply.

Last edited:

Izaw

Smash Ace

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Dude these are AWESOME. I wish there was a way to implement these. Btw could you put the stage sizes in the description. It'll really help

Last edited:

hardytack

Smash Rookie
Hey! I like to take an interesting approach to making youtube videos, as I'm normally not exactly...good at video games. I've been seeing alot of 'For Glory' series, where people go super try hard, and I normally don't find them that entertaining, since everybody is doing the same thing. So I figured I would spice it up a bit.

I'm still learning the game, from a competitive standpoint since I've always been casual and played by myself, so bare with me as I try my best to win just ONE game of For Glory! I like to think it's pretty entertaining (:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ZpS6WeP8Y

Zegend

Smash Cadet
youtube /watch?v=q3EhAV82Npw
I made a dumb thing about For Glory a while ago. r8 h8 whatever.

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
Message from sender: "I would like to apologize for not uploading in a while. If you're reading this, that means I've just finished uploading my latest gaming Walkthrough. You'll know what it is from my profile pic & Signature. I highly recommend you check that out as well. ;)"

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
Quick humor videos, looking to do more soon. This is just a practice round for editing. Feel free to check out my channel!

Last edited:

hardytack

Smash Rookie
As I continue to learn how to play competitive Smash Bros, I use my old main, Link! How will the reuniting go?!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay6f_OZCBy4

Feedback and tips on how to improve is great since the main purpose is to get rid of the casual skill and learn to take the game seriously!

Grrozzy

Smash Rookie
Hey, anyone knows how can i upload replays? or link me a youtube tutorial? please :p

ApathySSB

Smash Apprentice
And I need clips.

I'm actually offering a reward to the person who submits the best clip as well, it'll more then likely be an eshop code which will be given by vote to the best clip submission.

Little backstory as to why I am doing this: I've been actively disappointed in some of the CV's I see that continuously pop up, not all of them are bad but some just really lack quality clips, so for the past two months I've been working on a community combo video with my friends.

The idea came up when I was watching another memetage and got a bad taste in my mouth.

I've gone to NintendoDojo for a majority of the clips I've received and I have a couple of friends (Ryuga, Tweek and some others) to help me cut clips that don't deserve to be in accordingly.

I'm about 30 hours in and I have maybe enough clips to finish almost 50% of it, but I'm still not happy with everything.

It's by Ryuga's idea that I come to SB with this thing.

So tl;dr

1. Working on a community CCV that is really rocking atm.

2. I still don't have all the clips I need.

3. The person who submits the best clip to me (viewer voted) will win the prize I'm still deciding on.

Really doing this to spark a bit of media activity in the community in the form of friendly competition, and I figured I would put my current AV abilities to the test and use it as a way to effectively get better at it.

Sorry if my English is off, I'm running low on sleep.

DraculaSb

Smash Cadet
Hello fellow smashers, my friends and I just started streaming Sm4sh and would greatly appreciate if you checked us out. You could find us at @twitch.tv/its_hero_time. If you enjoyed us, like us on Facebook @its_hero_time, follow us on Instagram and twitter @itsherotime69. Thank you!

Wintry

Smash Cadet
@Rawkstar Community Combo Video.

Sounds cool. You using the share replay feature on the Wii U now, or do you have to upload to YouTube?

ApathySSB

Smash Apprentice
either drop box, youtube or skype. Unfortunately the wii u lacks the ability to send native replays atm while the 3ds can.

Nintendo is genius.

Brent Bruthaa

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

I've made a fun little video that's just a step up from the official How to Play video to show beginner and intermediate players some cool tips and tricks on how to improve their game. And for those who are at a higher skill level, I'm sure you'll enjoy watching the video anyway. I've kept it in the spirit of the official Smash Bros. 'How to Play' video.

So enjoy :)

HypestTeam

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! Hypest Team here with a livestream of the EU Sm4sh Top Cut. It's a double elimination tournament for the top four fighters who made it through the opening rounds. You can find the stream here and the bracket here. Please tune in!

SirToons

Smash Rookie
Come watch some amiibo suffer. I'm trying to raise money for a child who was diagnosed with stage 4 neuroblastoma.

twitch.tv/sirtoons

udivision

Smash Rookie
Wow, that double super armor FSmash in the second match of the first video... I wonder how often that happens in mac dittos.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Was I the only one looking for a legit video on how to recover with Little Mac?

Anyway, cool video bud.

udivision

Smash Rookie
So this happened during a For Glory battle, and I had to record it.

If you were wondering why we may never get another F-Zero game, blame King DeDeDe.
Also... remember to tech!

Tara

Smash Rookie
NNID
Larouche01
3DS FC
3196-5899-1714
Ahah thanks for the ''Oh my god lol''. Do you mind if I take it for a video please, bcause im compiling some intense SSB4 Wii U and 3DS moments and i'd like to use it, naturally giving you special thanks and credits.

Top Bottom