• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

SirJuicius

Smash Apprentice
I usually don't like to boast about my matches, but the way it ended was just golden to where I felt compelled to make a video and share it. Sorry for the crappy quality.

cFive

Smash Apprentice
almost got 3-stocked today already by our very first viewerbattle :D
ggs and gratz to Wiigi for winning the first and so far only entry in our giveaway!

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
The knee was SO STRONG it FROZE THE MATCH!

well for a couple seconds but MY GOD it was epic and funny at the same time XD
I thought I'd just share this moment with you all :p
skip to around 3:12 to see it, also MIGHT WANNA TURN DOWN THE VOLUME. I was super hype when it happened XD

WSGrandPrix

Smash Apprentice
Warpstar Grand Prix would like to invite you to Saturday night mini tournaments hosted by Joshruner Tournament Organizer and commentator.
want to sign up? Just be in the twitch chat and ask to enter.
Twitch.Tv http ://www .twitch.tv /wsgrandprix

We would like 16 players but 8 will work to. Starts at 7pm eastern, 6pm central, 5pm western.

rules are simple 2 stock 6 1/2 minutes

best 2 out of 3 double elimination

apex stages pluses pilot wings ,pokemon stadium 2, and Colosseum

No items

Come have some fun and we hope to see you there.

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
Using his literature as a weapon, only to stab a Fire Hydrant.

MorgLikesGames

Smash Rookie
NNID
MorgLikesGames
3DS FC
1891-1668-7887
On the Smash reddit I posted a For Glory highlight some time ago, using Dr. Mario's cape to reflect Samus's neutral B after getting hit with it so many times. I just made the sequel, it doesn't really focus on anything specific during the match but on the entirety of it. Leave some feedback, alright? Thanks guys.

Spudman

Smash Cadet
NNID
Nevets_Spud

I'm currently in the process of organizing a stream viewer-based character auction charity tournament series called "Amiibowl" using the Super Smash Bros series amiibo figures. The viewers will bid on which amiibo character they want to represent them in the brackets, and if they win the bidding, they will be locked in with that character in the tournament. If their character ends up winning the tournament then they will receive 15% of the total winnings, with the remaning 85% going to the charity organization of their choice!

The tournament will take place on Saturday, April 18th at 11:00 am Central time, and I need your help to kick this off. It will be streamed on my twitch page, which is www.twitch.tv/spudman2798 . I'd really appreciate your help in making this happen!

Please check the video above for full details. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
I love watching this stuff. It's really a shame that the top level of play that I've seen of Smash 4 is more campy and less about awesome combos like this like it is in Melee. Keep up the good work man! :3

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
This is a better fit in the Livestream forum, so I'm moving it there. Hopefully you get more of a response here.

Top Bottom