• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

► *VERSUS MATCHES & COMBO VIDEOS* Megathread - Share your Videos here!

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Since we've got several threads for funny pictures, why not one about videos? This is not about "cool" montage clips, but about the funny stuff that's out there on YouTube & co. This could be about accidental trolling on "For Fun" mode or a compilation of some sort.

So let's get started.

This first clip is called "Two Villagers = Super Troll" - love it, especially the taunting :wario:

and this is a compilation of the funniest animations in Sm4sh (including comments):

Both are not my videos, just stumbled upon them!

Last edited:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
EDIT: Moved by request.

Last edited:

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062

I mean...WOW! That Toon Link down-smash glitch is a BIG problem. I can deal with the Mii one and the up-b one in some instances but WOW REALLY!? c'mon man...
but what do YOU guys think?

MegaSuperab

Smash Rookie
NNID
thesavages
3DS FC
0946-2553-1158
That one hit ko call is so much better with the echo. XD

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
No worries, he'll patch it after he makes his next Kid Icarus game.

Which will take 20 years....

Last edited:

SolCalibre

One of UK's Best Sonics, apparently.
NNID
Solcalibur64

Well, not exactly but I figured the ending would qualify. Could see this as some kind of gimmicky tech for certain characters (Maybe?)

Last edited:

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
but yeah it was TOTALLY a comeback XD
I honestly thought THAT WAS IT and I was gonna lose but RAGE IS A THING XD
dat X-Factor lel

Mo433

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mo4233
3DS FC
0173-2195-9739
That was really well played. You did not give up with Falco, and you make him look very awesome.

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179

Honestly, this is the reason why photos are one of my favorite things about Smash... the memes...

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504

Jsteel3

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jsteel3
3DS FC
1263-6252-1703
In this video series I hope to promote the use and acceptance of Competative Custom Stages to start to be used widely online, and at tournaments.

What I mean by Competitive is that these Custom Maps should hold up to standards of Tournament accepted map guidelines. (Of which, it should be self-explanitory)

Here are some of the past episodes of the series.
Beach Resort (Made for Doubles and can be used for singles)

Volcanic Havok! (This stage is made for both Singles and Doubles and takes inspiration from Pkm stadium normal mode)

Dusty Dreamland
(This is a recreation of the N64 Dreamland!)

Space Opera (Orginal made for Singles and Doubles)

Beach Retreat v2 (Less gimmicky verison of BR made for both Singles and Doubles)

Crater of Dreams (Recreation of SSBM Fountain of Dreams)

Roof Top Royal (Original made for singles)

THERE ARE MORE TO COME!

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Here is Weekly Smash #12, enjoy guys!

chades64

Smash Rookie
Sir, your order of the latest Online Matches Video is on its way. With the usual 1080p 60 FPS special was well. Dinner is served!

Hey I was wondering, what capture card do you use for this and is it also good for streaming?

lil T

Smash Journeyman
One of many JV 3 stocks, but i mean when you look at who i did it to it will make sense :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iApW0VD_uHA

I have a JV3 stock here too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4btALtM8RtI
But like... you know, he kinda gave up after that 0-death combo so its more of a joke lol

I've been getting alot of falcon punches online too, I wont post some of the videos here cause kinda getting off topic but i am planning on doing a compilation of them lol So look out for that.

oogamania

Smash Cadet
NNID
oogaman
Sup? First tyme here, first post ever! I gots myself a Youtube channel and I have Not only smash videos, but another game that many, at the time was thought to be a 'smash clone' Playstation All-Stars. My Smash videos consist of different videos, such as Journey to PubCity, 1v1's, Sudden Death's, and Journey to Japan. These videos feature Mario, Duckhunt and Villager. Here is two previews, y'all and enjoy!

First video features DunnoBro.

This video contains all Japanese players.

Izaw

Smash Ace
Do you want to enjoy Smash 4 as well as comedy at the same time?

Well then this series is for you!

Here you will be able to enjoy comedy, techskill and Smash 4 at the same time. And I bet you that you will see content here that relates to the true core of the fun, awesome party game, Smash.

Techskill/reaction practice, Link and Fun. What more can you ask for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZt6Er05DI4&list=UU3SM8yOKKwU8PYqwsNP5rGA&index=1

Let me know what you think!

/Izaw

Last edited:

smash superstar

Smash Ace
Hello Everyone!!

Been out of the Smash scene for years and have been getting back into it a bit with Smash 4!

I play Falcon secondary to my Shiek.

I would love some feedback on my Falcon:

Heres a few matches recently from a local tourny that I placed 3rd in!

Once I get some better footage of my Shiek I will upload that as well!

Last edited:

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet

Hope you guys enjoy, don't forget to give it a hands up, share and subscribe for more fun content and stuff ;D

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Here is a match Jeffrey (LinkMan1871 on here) wanted me to show you guys. He is the speaker in the video. Go give him some advice if you want!

Last edited:

AshBoomstick

Smash Cadet
NNID
klinechur
3DS FC
2809-7728-1923
Legend Of Zelda X Fire Emblem ep.1 "Dawn Of The First Day"

Smash 4 digital comic
I put this together over the last 24 hours to test the waters if anyone would like to see this become a series. Let me know what you all think!

Moonslash

Smash Rookie
NNID
AmonExE
I'm gonna start uploading couch multiplayer videos on my new channel! Please check it my first video.

LITTLE MAC VS YOSHI!

http://youtu.be/E6Yr7uNzPCU

Would love to hear your feedback on what you think my friend's Little Mac and Yoshi. I personally think Yoshi is quite high tier.

I got a 4 player couch multiplayer tournament this Friday which i'll be recording. Should be fun to watch! So does any of your guys host mini local tournaments? Would love to see some videos.

Top Bottom