• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

↔♣♣§§§Nintendo Adventure§§§♣♣↔

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Is it something I said, like no one is responding annymore, am I doing something to lose my readers, and hey, I don't mean Legolastom, but here's a list of people who haven't responded in a while (obviously not including Legolastom)

: Tears Of Sephiroth, Chains, Blackadder, Yonder, Akiak, Eight Sage, PIT IS BACK, Nintendoxxx1, and Demon Caterpie, I have but 4 people who have responded recently....
It'ss tartuing to worry me, are you guys still reading, or just plain leaving, ???? a few of those people resopnded once and then never came back, but Chains, Yonder, what is this? Why'd you leave?

On that note, I was hoping that if you, Legolastom, could maybe make a new file, you're so cool, if you are still reading then please make a new account, and come here, acting all new if you want, but send me a pm, I wanna know, and I promise I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to.... ty....

hokly ****, woh woh woh, I gotta get going, I lost track of time, gottta go, oh, and sorry about the curse, by

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 14: Snail Squadron: Part 1

god danget! dropped the laptop and it lost what I wrote, I as 85 % done too, GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!!! from now on I'm giving you shorter updates almost everyday, cuz I'm mad!

.\ /.
/--\

that's my angry face above...

Well here's your stupid f***ing update!

Merry..... aw forget it! I hate this! ill probably get over it later, but no update for now!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Nintendo Adventure Returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINTENDO ADVENTURE RETURNS

Lorenzo-Well since the Christmas Episode was put off for several weeks until the point where everybody was pissed off and SuperLinkBrothers finally updated a couple days before Christmas and it all got erased when he clicked post. SuperLinkBrothers was pissed off and then Chirstmas holiday got in the way of trying to update again. Well Happy New Year, 2008, the year of many new updates^^. SuperLinkBrothers is very, very sorry for the inconvenience, that’s why he prepared something very special for everybody going to be announced later for it’s still in work. Now of course since it is after Christmas, and is now into 08, the update isn’t going to be about Christmas, but don’t worry, it will still be about weird snails. SLB thought about what to write and decided that he would post an episode named Gary’s Birthday!

Section 2: Chapter 14: Gary’s Birthday
~~~~~~

007 snail-welcome to the newest update of Nintendo Adventure and Happy New Year ppl! (ps, merry Christmas)! I think I aught to introduce you to the characters of the newest update…

(Gary)- obviously the main snail, if you’ve been reading then you know him already.

(Lorenzo)- The Christmas snail, origgonnally from a Garfield cartoon, this perky little snail is always ready to save holidays (and birthdays).

(Maple Story Snail or MS)- origonnaly from Maple Story (WWW.NEXON.NET) this green snail is very weak and very courageous.

(Strawberry Shortcake Snail or SS)- ummmm… yeah… well, it IS a snail…

(Spontaneous Snail or S)- hard to explain, it has an engine in it’s shell. Just go to WWW.YOUTUBE.COM and search for “Spotaneous Snail”!

(007 Snail)- the coolest, hipet snail in existence with no dought about it. Yeah! Go me, go me, go me, go…gah!!!!!!!!!!… . . . …..

(Darth Snail or DS)-a f**king sone of a bi-gah…….

DS-hehehe

~~~~~~

Meanwhile…

Snail Squad-Happpy Birthday To You, Happy To You, Happy Birthday Dear Gary, Happy Birthday To You!

Gary-Meow!

Lorenzo-Meow, meeeeeow!

Translator activated!

Rewinder Activated!

…To You!

Gary-Thanks guys

Lorenzo-No Problem man!

SS-make a wish!

Gary-*whispers under his breath* I wish SS would go out with me…

MS-and blow out the candles!

Gary-*blows out the candles*

Snail Squad-Yay!

DS-Yes, yes, happy birthday Gary, hehehe

A black shadow crashed through the window to the Snail Squad Secret Base that Isn’t Very Secret Because It’s In The Center Of The Public Mall, otherwise known as SSSBTIVSBIITCOTPM!!!!

The Black Shadow stood up, it was a small little snail with a cute little black sith outfit. He even had a itty bitty red toothpicksaber!

DS-I’ve brought you plenty of presens ths year, and I’m only here to put them around and leave, I’m kinda like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny!

Random Slug From Flushed Away that just became part of the group otherwise known as FA-impossible! You can’t be anything like Santa Snail or the Easter Snail!

DS-you’re right, im real, they aren’t!

FA-omfg!!!!!!!!!!!! They aren’t real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh god, please tell me that the Shell Fairy is real, please!

God-sorry, she isn’t

FA-nooooooo, my life is a bunch of lies! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

FA slug just randomly explodes…

DS was gone…

Lorenzo-so wait…what did he do?

S-no idea man….

Suddenly they heard some noise from behind them…

They turned around…

Gary-oh no, it’s Patrick Star!

Lorenzo-oh no, it’s Garfield!

SS-oh no, it’s Strawberry Shortcake!

MS-oh no, it’s a random noob on Maple Story!

S-oh no, it’s a pop-up ad!

FA-oh no, I’m dead!

~~~~~~

SS-stand back, I’ll take care of this!

The tortoise teleported behind Spontaneous Snail, kicked him, and he went flying…

SS-hold, on, I’ll still take care of this!

The noob used feather speed and walked up to Maple Story Snail and killed him…

SS-hold on, this time I’m gonna get them for sure!

Lorenzo-no no, not necessary!

SS-oh, alright…

Strawberry Shortcake walked up and said SS was cute and she crawled away as fast as she could.

Gary-SS, nooooooo

Lorenzo-I’ll protect you man!

Garfield meanwhile had eaten Lorenzo and he was now inside Lorenzo…

Gary-AAAaaaggghhh!!!

Patrick started running towards Gary and accidently tripped on a rock, fell over and died. Strawberry Shortcake ran up to help Patrick and tripped over him, fell over and died. The noob decided that Gary must be a glitch in Maple Story and logged off/. A Pop-up Ad appeared behind Gary.

Gary-wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE!

Everything stopped…

Gary-when did that Tortoise get into the story? It was never mentioned before and now it’s gone, what happened?

SLB-who….cares?

Gary-good point, ok, resume the story!

Gary-AAAaaaggghhh!!!

The pop-up ad was blocked by anti-spyware software and it blew up. Garfield walked up to Gary.

Garfield-meow!

Gary-meow!

Translator activated again for new language!

Rewinder Activated!

…to Gary.

Garfield-mmmm, dinner!

Gary-you fiend!

Garfield-actually im a cat

Gary-but im…….

Patrick Star-A goofy Goober?

Gary-NO! because this is…

Popup-Ad- Sparta!

Gary- NO! It’s time for….

Tortoise- Elmo’s World!

Gary- NO! I am…

FA- dead?

Gary- no….

FA- superman?

Gary- no…

FA-What about…

Gary- NO!!!!!!

FA- oh, ok, so you aren’t Gary?

Gary-no, I’m not!

FA- huh, that’s weird!

Gary-wait a minute, no, no, I am, I am

FA-too late

Gary- Shut Up, you’re supposed to be dead anyways, this story has gotten so weird and random anything can happen now-a-days…

Matt Damon-Matt Damon!

~~~~~~

DS- Mwaa Ha Ha, no one can possibly beat us now $

$- yes, of course

(Money or $ is not S)- sir, I’ve been wondering

DS-what?

$-what are you going to spend me on?

DS- probably on some coke

$-awwww man, I really wanted to be spent on Maple Trading Cards

DS- wth are those?

$- wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………….

DS-fine, fiune, where do I buy them?

$- well, we could go to Target!

DS- ok!

~~~~~~

Gary threw slime balls at Garfield but it wasn’t enough. So Gary decidde to foolishly run away. So he was off and traveled for about 17 minutes, and he was now 3 feet farther!

Garfield-well, I’m just sitting here resting, my escargot isn’t goin’ anywhere!

Gary hid in a hole.

Garfield-HEY! Get back here!

Garfield started clawing at the hole in the wall.

~~~~~~
\
Gary-hello little guy!

Jerry- hello

Gary- so who are you?
Jerry- im Jerry from Tom & Jerry!

Gary- what?

Jerry- the popular television show.

Gary- huh?

Jerry- where Tom the cat tries to catch me, Jerry, the mouse and I always end up winning.

Gary- still not getting you.

Jerry- aw, never mind, listen, I can help you with your escape!

~~~~~~

DS- yes, um, do you have any maple story trading cards?

Target Guy- no, we’re all out, sorry.

DS- aw man.

$- hey, why don’t you start talking in L33T?

DS- G00D 1D3@!

$-exactly, no why don’t we go try the mall across the street?

DS-0|<!

They walked into the mall where there was a little dome called the SSSBTIVSBIITCOTPM!!!!

They kaughed and decided to see how the battle was going so they walked into the dome.

Garfield- meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!

DS- G@RF13|_D (@|_/\/\ D0\/\/|\|!!!!

Garfield-what?

$- he said calm down

DS handed him a salt shaker

Garfield-ohhhhhhh, ok!

Garfield tossed salt into the mouse hole

Jerry- Gary, ruin for it!

Gary started out the hole and luckily the salt stopped for Lorenzo the Snail had just killed Garfield and was now having a lightsaber duel with DS!

S flew threw the window and killed DS somehow, Gary looked at the $ and he died.

Somehow the birthday was saved…

~~~~~~

Okay, ill think of your voting thing down, but I wanted to post this, so have a good time with the new chapter!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Hey guys, sorry for the double post, but I'm back. The details of the "cool thing" still aren't for the Public yet, but Uh, I've got the question now, oh, and next time I've been gone, please update and dont let it fall to nothing unless I don't say something for two months, thanks.

Ok, well, here's your question for the upcoming Chapter 16!!!!

What Is "His" Name?

A. George
B. Frank
C. Bob
D. MCDonald
E. Ben Aflac

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I'm gonna wait till after the weekend then maybe someone else will post :\
also,welcome to the group!

EDIT: lol, I ust looked back at what was Legolastom's Last Post, it says he died and his ghost will have revenge on me, how Ironic is that?

Also, Legolastom, if you ARE reading this and you haven't alreaddy, then make a new username and post. (make it something similair to Legolastom or tell me what it is)

Also, if somebody else does that, you better do a pretty good impersonation.

EDIT: the cool surprise is still in the making, just wait.

EDIT: this edit has no purpose, I was bored <--------------
...................................................................^
EDIT: the edit I meant that had no purpose was this one| this edit does have a purpose, it shows which edit has no purpose. BTW, the dots are there so the arrow point will stay in place

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
I'm gonna wait till after the weekend then maybe someone else will post :\
also,welcome to the group!

EDIT: lol, I ust looked back at what was Legolastom's Last Post, it says he died and his ghost will have revenge on me, how Ironic is that?

Also, Legolastom, if you ARE reading this and you haven't alreaddy, then make a new username and post. (make it something similair to Legolastom or tell me what it is)

Also, if somebody else does that, you better do a pretty good impersonation.

EDIT: the cool surprise is still in the making, just wait.

EDIT: this edit has no purpose, I was bored <--------------
...................................................................^
EDIT: the edit I meant that had no purpose was this one| this edit does have a purpose, it shows which edit has no purpose. BTW, the dots are there so the arrow point will stay in place
!!sdrawkcaB
!!sdrawkcaB

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Why Do You Want Me to Do It Backwards? Oh, fine, whatever...

ecalp ni yats lliw tniop worra eht os ereht era stod eht ,WTB . esoprup on sah tide hcihw swohs ti ,esoprup a evah seod tide siht | eno siht saw esoprup on dah taht tnaem I tide eht :TIDE

^.................................................................
--------------< derob saw I ,esoprup on sah tide siht :TIDE

.tiaw tsuj ,gnikam eht ni llits si esirprus looc eht :TIDE

.noitanosrepmi doog ytterp a od retteb uoy ,taht seod esle ydobemos fi ,oslA

)si ti tahw em llet ro motsalogel ot rialimis gnihtemos ti ekam( .tsop dna emanresu wen a ekam neht ,yddaerla t'nevah uoy dna siht gnidaer ERA uoy fi ,motsalogel ,oslA

?taht si cinorI woh ,em no egnever evah lliw tsohg sih dna deid eh syas ti ,tsoP tsaL s'motsalogeL saw tahw ta kcab dekool tsu I ,lol :TIDE

!puorg eht ot emoclew,osla \: tsop lliw esle enoemos ebyam neht dnekeew eht retfa llit wiat annog m'I

As you can see, I can be very literal!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
laretil yrev eb nac I ,ees nac uoy sA

...revetahw ,enif ,ho ?sdrawkcab ti od ot em tnaw uoy od yhW

.og uoy ereh os ,srdawkcab t'nerew taht tsop tsal ni sgniht emos erew ereht tub ,tsop elbuod eht rof yrroS

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
oh,h ey man, lol
Good to hear from ya,....

DID EVERYONE JUST LEAVE BECAUSE I DIDN'T POST FOR A WHILE?

omg, well, here's the news so far for the surprise thing

It still has a lot of work, but um, it is soon. I just hope that you people actually we'll say "go to it".

"lol legolastoM"

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I dunno, I pmed them, one person responded and said they couldnt wait for the next episode.....

BTW, sorry everybody, I got too tied up designing games..... I'll post the next chapter later today.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
so sorry, here I am saying that i'll be back with updates and I leave for a while...
I'll try to update this afternoon but I just have so many things to worry about right now. I'm going into high school(which is a pain in the butt at my screwed up school), my computer has about well, lets check, oh, only 782 viruses and 16,591 spyware/adware...

Plus everything in my life is starting to change(i mean that in many many ways) and yeah, I've also got the ability to make video games now, plus with brawl coming out I'll be playing that all the time. So, well, I'm sorry.

To make it up to you, I'll tell you what I've been thinkning on working on. Previously I said that I can make video games now, well once my computer is wiped from the viruses because it won't get graphics, Like I can't draw or get images off the internet because it's so slow, I will make a Nintendo Adventure Section 1 Game!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Now of course, If it works I'll make a section 2 once section 2 is actually done...

Alright, maybe I'll give you two updates tonight, I'm in a good mood now that I know all of the 35 characters in Brawl, even though I'm extremely pissed off since Ridley isn't in and instead ROB...

Ah well, I'll see ya later(and sorry for the long update that was completely unecesarry, I just figured If I was one of the viewers I'd want to know exactly what was going on right now) WTF im still ranting on...

Whatever, omg, school, bye

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
oh c,mon it isnt that bad is it? I mean at least we don't got characters like Waluigi, Robotnik, Navi, and Banjo running around right? anyways sry bout wat happened to the story. I hope you have good luck designing video games (and sry I never read your story, I never thought of it as just a fun activity instead of a mediocre story).

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
pfft, sorry everybody. Here's a hint to what is coming...

COMING TOMMOROW OR THIS WEEKEND....

Two New Updates For Nintendo Adventure, Including Revealing facts about the robot from a couple chapters ago and about the team of evil!

COMING SOMETIME BEFORE MARCH 9TH...

Nintendo Adventure Website!

COMING SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE...

Nintendo Adventure Section 1 game!

HOPEFULLY COMING SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE...

Nintendo Adventure Section 1 Video!

Now everybody, about the website, it is the website I've mentioned before in ealeri posts, and I'm sure if anybody is actually reading this s*looks around suspiciously* they will go there and check it out ealry, well, you won't find much on account of the fact that I have only changed it slightly and my other changes are either yet to be done or done and not published on the site yet. So if you want you can go check but you won't really find much.

NOW AFTER ALL THAT....

I agree with both of you, the 35 character roster is f**ked up, but yes, It would be horrible if we had characters like Navi. Ya know what, here, I'm going to make a list of Super Smash Bros. Horror (the worst smash game ever)

Here we go....

Starting Characters:
Navi
Mr.Saturn
Sandbag
Goomba
Magikarp
McDonald
An X Cell
Half Of The Blue Falcon
Slippy's Brain
Dr. Mario's Pill
Super Invincible Auto-Matic Win Guy
A Nintendo Wii Remote
Green Maple Story Snail
A Coin

Unlockables:
An Evil Clown
??? Virus from Pokemon Crystal
The Ocarina Of Time
A Leaf
A Warp Star
An Iceburg
Onett
Some Random Blob 1
Some Random Blob 2
Some Random Blob 3

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 2: Chapter 15: The Robots Mystic Powers On Heaven!

WOW, like a month since the last update.... or something, whatever....

Ok, so um, I counted up the votes from two chapters ago which was several months ago actually, and you guys voted D: King DDD!

Oops, I, uh, I mean, uhhhh, whatever, now you know...

let's just settle at this... Happy Day Before Groundhogs Day!

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~

Prolouge:

SLB- As you may notice, when someone speaks it is now in italic, well that'd be because of a previous reccomendation of Mega-Ridley Knight Man! Also, Ive Decided to keep in the BOSS thing, I dunno why, but it seems more like a video game I guess... oh well, whatever. Now of course, you may also notice this is nothing like a normal prolouge, well, that's because this is the news one..... whatever lol

REAL Prolouge:

FIVE MONTHS AGO

Fountain Of Dreams- This is it, my one and only chance at taking over the world, now, King Dedede, did you get me what I asked for?

King Dedede-Of Course! Why wouldn't I, here is the purple warp star just as you requested!

Fountain Of Dreams- Shut Up You moron! People are reading this story and might find out about our secret message, contact SLB in real life and tell him to kil me off from the story!

King Dedede- hah, as if

Fountain Of Dreams- You know that if anyone criticizes me, they WILL pay!

King Dedede- How Much?

Fountain Of Dreams- Oh about fifty dollars

King Dedede- Here Ya go *hands him the money

Fountain Of Dreams- NOW DIE!

King Dedede had a heart attack and died...

Fountain Of Dreams- Woh! I didn't know I could do that! Excellent!

THREE MONTHS AGO

Samus- nooooooo!

BOOM!

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

Bowser spun towards Ridley as Ridley Flipped his tail at Bowser. They collided and fell backwards.

Bowser Jr.- this is never going to solve who's leader!

Wolf- You're just mad cuz you were the first one to lose

Bowser Jr.-Shut Up!

Voice- he's right!

SLB- what the he**? Who's there?

Voice- I challenge you last three fighters to a free for all fight, whoever wins gets to be champion of the team!

King Dedede jumped down from the trees.

Bowser-Piece of cake!

Ridley- eceiP fo ekac!

Ridley, Bowser, King Dedede, and SLB were healed.

Bowser Jr.-3

Ridley- ahah! uoy llahs ied!

Bowser Jr.-2

Bowser- 0!

Bowser Jr.-Sorry Dad, no cheating (yet), 1

King Dedede-heh heh heh!

Bowser Jr.-0!

~~~~~~~~

Ridley and SLB took flight while King Dedede swung his hammer at Bowser.

Ridley- I've English Better, die LBS so!

SLB- It's SLB!

Ridley- Fighting Too Better! Haahh!

Ridley bit SLB and SLB fell to the ground and lost the match............

SLB- What the f**k, I was just about say something and you attacked me, no fair!

Ridley-Bad Too!

King Dedede hit Bowser with his hammer and Bowser twirled around and hit King Dedede! Ridley flew down and knocked both of them out cold.

Bowser Jr.-Well even though that was a lame fight, Ridley wins!

Voice-Not so fast Ridley! Fight me in a duel and see who wins, I've been here over five months now and can easily defeat you!

King Dedede (T) PS, from now on whenever I say (T) that means thinking- More then me, wow!

Count Bleck appeared!

Bleck- Bleck! I've learned to stop saying Bleck three times in a row, thank god! Now anyways. I was vanquished here long ago and I now can have my revenge!

Bowser Jr.- 3, 2, 1, 0!

Count Bleck shot black squares at Ridley, Ridley dodged them and one hit King Dedede making him part of the match somehow in part of the twisted rules of this episode.

King Dedede whacked Ridley from behind and Ridley lost. Then Count Bleck decided that he only wanted to fight Ridley and decided to leave.

Bowser Jr.-OMFG, this episode is so screwed up, lately the episodes have been doing that, oh well, doesn't make a difference, so now King Dedede rules the team!

Voice-1-

Bowser Jr. Interupted Him-Whatever Third Voice, just come down and fight!

A Large Robot Jumped Down. Everyone except King Dedede gasped!

King Dedede-What?

Bowser-He kiled all of us!

Robot- Killed 101010111000!

Bowser-lemme guess, on purpose!

Robot- no on purpose!

Bowser-nobody say Accidently so that way he can't say it!

Robot- Killed Accidently, not on purpose!

Bowser-What The F**K!

Robot- F**K you!

Wolf-(S)Good Job, give him curses to say.. from now on (S) means Sarcastic

Robot- Curses Fun!

Ridley- See happens say when word that!

Bowser Jr.- Oh Yeah, let'ss seewhat happens!

Ridley-Ok! Flag Day!

Ridley- 101010111001100010111000110010100000111110101011111100000

Bowser-Oh S**T!

Ridley- Birthday!

Robot- Error! Error! 1001011110010100001111101011010 Birthday Birthday! Flag Day Flag Day! Error 101111010100001111111110010101010101010

Bowser-You Moron!

King Dedede- *gulp*

Robot- 1110101000111101010101110000111100101110101000111110000

Wolf-here, lemme do the honors of letting him talk in English... Self Destruction Enabled!

10111101011101000 Self Destruction Enabled! 10100011110100

Wolf- Oh yeah, Red Alert!

Robot- Red Alert! Red Alert! Self Destruction Enabled! Red Alert! Red Alert!

Bowser Jr.- well this sucks

Robot- Reeeeeeddddd Aaaallleeeerrrr.... Self Destruction 100011011110001

Bowser-Disabled? Why?

Ridley- Heaven maybe!

Robot-Yes, Self Destruction Disabled, Heaven!

SLB- well that's a relief!

Robot-In Heaven I have wierd powers!

Ridley-Heck What The! English He Better!

Robot- English better now, correct!

SLB-interesting.

motsalogeL randomly appeared and ran towards the angels temple and some how when back to Earth due to the wierd corrupt powers of this story because of the Robot...

The Legolastom Room Appeared out of nowhere, and everyone at the scene is now in it.

Legolastom is my friend -said SLB- and would the narrorator please change the name of the room to Sexy room like before please?

Legolastom, yoda, Captain Falcon, and I only knew about that -said the narrorator- but ok!

Ridley- Im Bringing sexy back to town!

Sexy Jerk -said Bowser- since he talks wierd now he can talk normal when e're in this kinda room...

Ridley-haha! Loser!

Robot- Well anyways, I think I aught to explain further about me in the next chapter!

Sexy Robot, no fair -said Wolf- he can talk normal too cuz of his wierd powers!

Robot-not only that, I can change the name of the room whenever I want!

Sexy idea -said SLB- but how?

Robot-wanna see?

Sexy, yessss -said captain falcon-

Sexy He**! What the f**k happened? -said Bowser-

Robot-wierd powers, duh!, ok watch, I'll change the name of the room!

Huh? It's normal now -said Bowser Jr.-

Robot-actually it's a huh room...

Huh, that's stupid -said King Dedede-

Robot-fine, I'll change it, gosh....

Ridley For SSBB 4 Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -said Wolf-

Ridley-nice change!

Ridley For SSBB 4 Eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - said Wolf-

Robot-lol, I made it so that's all they can say!

Ridley-lolz

Robot- lets see what happens when I give them a curse...

F**k that last one -said wolf-

F**k you, ya stupid robot -said SLB-

F**k Nintendo Adventure -said Bowser-

F**k that comment you ugly turtle -said SLB-

F**k ing Guys is Fun! -said Micheal Jackson-

F**k ing change it Mr.Robot, quickly! -said Rudolph The Red Nosed Reiandeer-

Robot-fine, fine, there, I made a new one

Micheal Jackson? What the he**, why did you change it to Micheal Jackson? -said Wolf-

Micheal Jackson is stupid -said Bowser-

Micheal Jackson shouldn't be made fun of like that -said Micheal Jackson-

Micheal Jackson, just shut up -said King Dedede-

Micheal Jackson is a lame thing to say at the start of each sentance, change it! -said Wolf-

Robot-never!

Micheal Jackson is my hero! -said Elmo-

Micheal Jackson is a really annoying saying -said Bowser-

Ridley-this is pretty funny!

Robot-here, I'll change it back to normal

Nolf- thankyou, hey, wait a minute, you made our names start with an N

Nobot-Yep!

Nidley- Liked Better it Before I!

Nowser-well, I guess this is better

Nelmo- Yeah

NLB- lol, I'm Nuper Link Brothers

Nowser Jr.- whatever can somebody end this episode?

Nobot- I guess I can do something similiar even though nothing has happenwed in this episode what so ever...

Nowser Jr.-then do it!

Robot-and, done!

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

Mr.???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???-???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???
???

~~~~~~~~

Alright, that's the end of the post, there will be another update today or tommorow...

The Survy Question is for Chapter 17: The Meeting On Earth

Who Should Rule Out Of The Following for group A?
A. Legolastom
B. motsalogeL

Who Should Rule Out Of The Following For Group B?
A. Darth Vader
B. Luigi
C. Mr.L
D. Pit
E. Darth Trevader

Ok, Darth Trevader is me......

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
umm ok. You think you could read my story "The Descending Evil" afterwards? I only have the prolouge and I'd kinda like to see peoples opinions before I got to far. Anyways

A) for group A since Legolostoms name is better.
E) for group B since...well... your the narrator so your pretty much going to decide who to rule out anyways.
And wow...that was one of the hardest stories for me to follow EVER (although I kinda like how the characters don't even take themselves seriously).
Oh and just so people know, I did not double post those threads on purpose, that was an accident.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Hey, good news, bad news, and more good news

Lets start with the REALLY good news, I've recently found out that many more people are reading my story then I thought and I'm going to be posting more often. Bad News, I didn't give you the update this weekend like I promised. The Other good news is that I'm going to be updating tommorow!

Im in a good mood even though yesterday something happened that got me extremely pissed off, I um, its hard to explain, and nobody wants to hear about my life, right? right! so, lets just settle at, yay!

lol

also, I've got... a question, Please answer this, you could say this is the "survey" for today...

Do You Play Maple Story?
A. Yes
B. No
C. Yes, who wouldn't?
D. No, who would?
E. I used To Play It
F. No, never heard of it
G. No, but I'm planning on playing it soon

Please answer honestly! K, thanks!

Oh, also, news so far.

Game: yeah um, about that, there's a little problem.... well, actually a big problem, with the 700 some viruses and 16000 spyware/adware on my computer (not exagurating, and don't tell me I should get some protection) my computer is so extremely slow and useless Im gonna have to whipe it and delete everything on it. so everything I worked on for that is well, useless! I've stopped working on it untill I get my fast pc back. Oh, btw, whoever sent me these viruses, I know you've got a reader set up to see every letter I type, adn are you happy? I know that's what you want!

Ok, anyways, the game is.... unfortunatly... delayed. Also, I'm going to have to um, well, uhhhh, never mind, Im confused now, lol, whatever, im tired (ive been changing my sleep plan lately) and uhhhhh....

lemme think.....

Oh yeah, I've got some advice about my story, so I'm gona start using that, and um, answer the survey question please, and um, tired now...

zzzzzzzzzz..........

Top Bottom