• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

↔♣♣§§§Nintendo Adventure§§§♣♣↔

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace

CLICK THIS LINK

THE CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE STORY BY SUPERLINKBROTHERS :link: :link:

SuperLinkBrothers: Two Of A Kind

Chapter 1: The Opening
Chapter 2: Where on the Island?
Chapter 3: Wierdness..
Chapter 4: Old enemies...
Chapter 5: Reunion
Chapter 6: Bleh heh heh! Bleck!
Chapter 7: Deaths...
Chapter 8: Killing Spree
Chapter 8 Ending: Killing Spree
Chapter 9: A guide
Chapter 10: Team R.S.O.H.
Chapter 11: The Dark Corruption
Chapter 12: Gettin' the group
Chapter 13: Die whomever I am Fighting!
Chapter 14: To Hyrule!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 15: Their Seperate Ways
Chapter 16: The Tensing
Chapter 17: Reuniting
Chapter 18: The Third Last Chapter;Section 2 is coming!
Chapter 19: The SECOND to last chapter
Chapter 20: The Last Chapter

Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: The Bggining of a Great Battle
Chapter 3: A Great Battle!
Chapter 4: NO GOOD GUYS CHAPTER
Chapter 5: Crazy Deaths
Chapter 6: An Introduction To...Us
Chapter 7: Copy Cats
Chapter 8: 1001101011101101001010001110
Chapter 9: Plumbing Problems
Chapter 10: The Attack
Chapter 11: The Angel's Temple
Chapter 12: The Tri-Arena
Chapter 13: Fox's Reunion
Chapter 14: Gary's Birthday
Chapter 15: The Robots Mystic Powers On Heaven!
Chapter 16: Robot!
Chapter 17: The Meeting On Earth
Chapter 18: The Meeting On Heaven
Chapter 19: The Chase
Chapter 20: The War Approaches

Chapter 1: The Start of the War
Chapter 2: The War (PART 1)
Chapter 3: The War (PART 2)
Chapter 4: I was bored...
Chapter 5: The War Continues
Chapter 6: 7 Years In The Future
Chapter 7: The Wishmaker
Chapter 8: Toontown

THIS IS IT! I did post an ending to this....chapter 9....But I basically ended it suddenlly.... The sequal can be found here...http://nintendohub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26455

Thankyou all my readers! See you next time!

Blackadder

Smash Master
...Isle Delfino too?
I Feel you may have jumped into the story a bit to quick, and didn't give us much intro to things. Though this is a *Shudders* Fan-fic, so I guess we should know the characters. Wording wasn't awful though.
I'm sure you can get better over time. :)

Edit:
Just sw this today on my little round of this story. Jesus, how badly was all that spelt? :laugh:

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 2: where on the island?

It's my first one, sorry I jumped into the story so quick,, but thankyou for the advice. I figured that everyone should know who the Mario Characters were anyway. Lol, I was kind of hoping that Isle Delfino would be chosen.

For anyone who doesn't know what Isle Delfino is then Play Super Mario Sunshine, its the island where the entire game takes place, well, almost.

Okay back to the story...

"yes", Mario replied,"I would like to go to Isle Delfino"

"Hmmm.... Quite, well then, you should bring Fludd and any thing else you want"
Mario nodded and went off to your home. The fire you saw earlier seemed like you were heading straight towards it for some reason. Mama Mia! Mario's house was flaming, standing next to it was none other then the Koopa King Bowser.

"Ahhh....Mario, How nice to see you, I must be off, Mwaa Ha Ha"Koopa Kid, or K.Kid came down in the Koopa Cruiser. Bowser jumped in and they flew off."Hey, dad, They're going back to Isle Delfino, I listened very carefully just like you said"

"Ahhhh, Isle Delfino, brings back memories" replied the King

"hey dad, who really is my mama?"
Bowser thought about this for a second for what he should say to his child. Then he got an idea. "Well... It's Daisy of course"

"I'm going to get her back, I heard that the whole gang of them was going"

"Hmmmm.... Were going to need more Koopas, right son?"

~meanwhile~

*Toadsworth had to pack up his dentures, his medicines, and his old snooty attitude. He wasn't exactly sure what Mario was going to decide when he asked him the question. Ah well he thought, nothing to worry about!

~~meanwhile~~

*Far in the skies of another world, very, very far away. A small pink puff was fighting a metally-enhanced other puff-ball little dude. One held a scimitar, the other a sword. These two fighters were none other than the two warriors, Kirby, and Medi-knight! Kirby sprung into the air and slashed with his scimitar, but Medi-knight was too quick for Kirby and with a swing of his cape, he dissapeared. Only to reappear about a yard away. Medi-knight stabbed forward towards Kirby who realized what happened and ran forward in a jerking motion.

Now these two fighters have been fighting for quite a long time. Kirby and Medi-knight, two small round creatures, sworn enemies, but will one day be friends with our hero Mario.

~~meanwhile~~

Mama Mia, what-a am I going to-a do? Then Mario has an idea, Fludd! You call to Fluud, it's Mario Fluud, wake up Fluud, dose the fire. Fluud, Mario's water pack, let out an electronic yawn, and realized the house was on fire.

"Mario, I cannot put out the fire without you on the controls..............Oh, wait, I have an idea" Fluud tipped himself, letting the floor press on his controls, spraying water everywhere. The fire receded letting Mario in. He quickly lifted up Fluud to stop the water even though he was almost out. He searched around his house to find a few necessities, but a lot of the stuff was turned to ashes.

After Mario and everyone else gathered up their stuff and put it in their new jet. They set off, but Bowser was already on the Island... Not much Later they landed on the Airstrip, thank goodness that there wasn't any goop like last time. This time they would have a relaxing vacation. Toadsworth spoke up.
"Hmmm... Where does everyone want to go first? I would like to go to the main Plaza with Princess Peach"

Daisy spoke up,"I'll go to the Amusement Park"
Luigi agreed to this that he wanted to go there as well.

Wario wanted to go to the Harbor. Waluigi wanted to go to the Windmill Village. .Donkey Kong, or D.K. pointed to the Pianta Village showing that he wanted to got there!
Mario wanted to stay with someone so he had to decide which one of these to go to...

A. Just go to Delfino Plaza to be with Peach and Toadsworth.
B. Head over to the Amusement Park with your bro and Daisy.
C. Go to Ricco Harbor with your old enemy who turned into a friend, Wario.
D. Go to the Windmill Village with Waluigi, Warios Brother.
E. Hang out with Donkey Kong, the ape in Pianta Village.
F. Go sing a song with Britney Spears

little did Mario know though, that A version of himself, almost an identical twin stood watching on a ledge far away. A figure that he has encountered before, but still....

I hope you all enjoyed! See you next time!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: chapter 3: Wierdness...

Okay, Yoshi is part of the gang, but....
Ya know, he had to be unlocked in the game...so he'll appear later....or will he???

...Yes*looks at floor* He will...

OK, this has been way to long for a second person to answer so we'll have to go with Donkey Kong!

OK, now back to the story!

Mario was ready for some climbing with DK! He agreed with DK and the two of them set off. After arriving at Delfino Plaza, Mario got out Fluud and strapped him on as a backpack. He switched to Rocket Nozzle ( or whatever it is) and they went towards the Shine Gate. Mario glanced at the cave hole noticing that it was open...He worried about it, but then decided it was nothing and thought of Pianta Village, DK had already climbed almost all the way to the top. Mario launched up to the top, only to find that...

...The Warp Pipe to Pianta Village was destroyed. Mario sighed and turned around to talk to DK, who was on the hills heading across the island. Not wanting to loose track of him, he set on after him.

*Through long creepy woods, tall mushrooms, and monsters, they eventually met a young little pianta. His name was Fred, odd little creature, he told them that there was a big scary monster up ahead. As Mario and DK walked forth scared as he**, they heard a growl. Then another one. And then everything seemed to go in slow motion as a large beast tore through the trees and landed right in front of Mario and DK. DK charged for it and went straight through it. It then dissapeared. Then there was a hideous laugh.

King Boo flew out from the trees, he had created the image of the beast. Boo circled them and occasionally spit out boos to attack Mario and DK. DK pulled out a barrel and through it at one of the boos. The boo died and the barrel broke open. A bunch of bananas came out. DK cried out and roared and ate a banana. He jumped into the air and ounched King Boo in the face with his mighty strength. This only angered the boo as it then ate DK. But then a random singer came out of nowhere and started singing. B-A-N-A-N-A-N-A! Mario told her that she had added an extra Na and she got pissed. SHe started repeatingly saying na, na over and over again. King Boo couldn't take this horrific sound and blew up. DK and Mario left the area.

Amazingly Enough they had hiked through all sorts of horrible problems and ended up in Pianta Village. Mario looked up ahead to see the Fluff Festival Going on, Green Stems and a green hat soaring into the sky! DK, explained in his own way that he wanted to go down below the town and that they'd meet up later. Mario agreed and walked into town.

He looked around to see a lot of old friends...and LUIGI??? He walked up to Luigi and asked him why he was here and where Daisy was. Luigi answered in a Grouchy Voice that he wanted to be here instead ,but that unfortannetley Daisy wanted to stay behind. Luigi then stated that he had seen DK with him and he wanted to go down below and find DK, besides with all those ghosts up here *shiver*...

~~meanwhile~~

A man, with a sword. A group of triangles on his hand, and a shield in his other. His name was oddly Link. He was in the land of Hyrule. This man would eventually be a good partner of Mario's, or will he?

~~meanwhile~~
He left and Mario enjoyed the Fluff Festival. You noticed that they were selling Fluff Candy ( Cotton Candy) and you got some, it was delicious, filling you up with everything you could ever want. About a half an hour later a woman was running around screaming that her four pets were loose...

Mario saw flames in the distance as Mario walked up. This Mario wasn't shadowy, he looked just like Mario in fact. The Marios stared at each other and Mario decided that this Mario was evil. Mario jumped onto Mario, hopped back down and got hit by a barrel. He looked up to see that on the Mayors Mushroom DK stood, with a load of Barrels...holding Daisy kidnapped. Mario could not imagine what was going on. Then a scream...Big Bro come here. Mario raced towards where the sound came from, Mario chasing him. He found nothing... except a green fireball, which, of course, hit him. Mama Mia! Mario got up, turned and saw Mario and Luigi standing side by side...

Mario should...

A. Beat up Mario
B. Beat up Luigi
C. Beat up both the Mario Brothers
D.Save Daisy from DK
E. Beat up DK and forget about Daisy
F. Explain to Mario that they should be friends
G.Explain to Luigi that he's the real Mario
H.Explain To Fred that he is g*y

There you have lots of choices...also, feel free to discuss what you think is going on now!

Please enjoy!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Id have to go with... C!

And it seems as though Baby bowser has used the gloop to make clones of the people on the island... or has he *Dun dun dun*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hmmm... i know what its like when no one posts : ( but PM some of your friends and ask them to post im sure they will oblige.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Sorry that I can't get it posted...

I typed it yesterday, but it wouldn't load onto the thread..I dunno why.
Today my computer went down, so now I'm on a different one...that doesn't have the story...sorry.

You'll have to wait a little while, but oh well.

In the meantime...um...hmmm....well...let's see....I don't know what to say, so...just wait, bye *walk, walk, okay RUN*

I'm sure I'll be able to post some more soon enough.

I do not want any more votes, because the next section of the story is already written...Once I write the next section, you can post your letter. If you would like to give me your votes later, tell me so, Legolastom, You don't have to, I already know you will...or will you *dun dun dun* lol

Legolastom

Smash Hero
*DUN DUN DUN*

Looking forward to the next comic!

And sadly not many people actually look at your sigs these days... : (

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 4: Old enemies...

Mario instantly realized that Luigi was on this, apparently evil, Mario’s side. He sprang into action with his signature jump. Landing on Mario and bouncing off onto Luigi. Mario decided to call these freaks E.Mario and E.Luigi(E for Evil) E.Mario stepped back and shot two fireballs at Mario, they bounced off the ground. Mario quickly dodged only to hear a loud growl. E.Mario looked shocked, and once E.Luigi got up he had the same face as E.Mario! Mario turned around.

A fiery Chain Chomp was loose. The fireball must have turned it into this ferocious angry beast. I have Fury!!! Mario looked left and right to find out what this voice was. A little person with a strange helmet appeared. Mario blurted out, it’s you…what was your name… Fury dude, DIE FURY DUDE! This so-called “fury dude” got really mad at Mario for calling him that. Fury dude yelled out, I serve Cackletta, Cackletta is my master, Cackletta has returned. I am Fawful. Mario asked him kindly, who is Fawful, and who is Cackletta?

Fawful was outraged; you and Luigi destroyed our plans. “We had Peach’s Voice and the Bean Star.”

Mario thought about this for a second and replied, “I thought those people were Fawesome and Laughcetta…”

Fawful laughed and sent bombs down upon the three Mario brothers and announced that it was him who had set fire to there precious pets. He then left. DK let go of Daisy and they jumped down and walked over to E.Mario and E.Luigi. DK grunted and Daisy sobbed. E.Mario then started to twitch. His nails grew longer, his teeth sharper, his back pointier. A shell appeared on E.Mario. E.Mario got up. Daisy cried out, oh boss you’re alive. Yeah, now go kidnap Peach, I’ve got a little surprise for Mario and right now I have to go tell Papa about Fawful… whoever he is. Of course said Daisy. Wait! DK, I want you to take Luigi away to headquarters, he’ll probably awaken. DK, thank you for scaring away all the villagers, otherwise the all would have seen this… incident. Chop Chop, let’s go.Daisy rushed off, as did DK, while he held Luigi in his arms. Koopa Kid( this creature that had been ordering them around, thought to himself. Mario, I could just dispose of you now, but that wouldn’t be good sportsmanship…wait, what am I saying? Oh well, it doesn’t matter it wouldn’t be any fun to kill him now. Besides, I still have to wreck his life… he ran off.

Luigi had woke up in a prison cell. He couldn’t remember a thing that had happened. He couldn’t imagine what was going on, he thought back, he was with Daisy, then he saw something flying in the distance, and behind him that evil K.Kid appeared, then he blacked out. What was that flying thing?

A square appeared in front of Luigi. A clown like person appeared and a ring flew out as the square disappeared. Hello Luigi. Luigi cried out, D-Dementio, what are y-you doing here?

Dementio laughed and said that he wanted his old friend back. So, Mr.L, would you care to join up again? I’ll never join you. You lied to us and you even lied to your master, Count Bleck. Lying is a pretty harsh word. If you won’t join me, I’ll have to force you!

Luigi should…

A. Fight Dementio
B. Refuse to fight
C. Make an excuse not to fight
D. Join Dementio
E. Some how kill both of them
F. Try to break out of the cell
G. Whimper and cry for help

Peach stood watching the horizon as Toadsworth complained that it was too hot, there was work to be done, or that the princess was in this dreadful heat. But then....

Hey Peach said a figure behind them, it's me, you're old friend, King of the koopas! Peach was shocked, toadsworth told her to run away while he held off Bowser. The Pirncess started running but then decided to just hide behind a tree instead of running farther. Toadsworth pulled out a mega mushroom and threw into the air. Bowser grabbed it and turned into the all mighty Giga Bowser. He grew bigger, stronger, fatter, slower, uglier, and louder! He was evidently so ferocious that Toadsworth started running around in Circles screaming. Giga Bowser picked him up and ate him.

Giga Bowser started sniffing for Peach. She jumped out from behind the tree and pulled out her parasol. She leaped up to the top of the tree and floated gently onto Bowsers head where she a horn in a very "wrong" place. She stood up, she put her her parasol away and then started puching Giga Bowsers head!

"@@@@Rg|-|!!!! \/0u R gO()d @t /\/\@55@5e5!!!!!!
|

He roared in a voice that if you're trying to read it'd be very hard to understand. He then reached up and grabbbed Peach and started to Swallow her as well.....

Lots of choices again, now this one, everything in this update happened just like that. It included three new characters and the mention of four more…

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No problem i will try again with every story XD

Might even make a thread in those places he he he...

Why not include Ridley or Kirby in that story as well... XD

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
This Post Has been Edited A Lot!

...wait what?
Include other characters?
Good suggestion...but...I am going to do so. You just s[poiled the surprise for everyone, I hate you, go away,
lololololololololol jk

Anyway, I prob. won't be able to update tonight...or now rather...or this morning...or....oh forget it.

...D won! We''l have to go with D...hmmm....I'll start wrighting a little bit soon, but I won't be able to post it... Oh, Legolastom, I checked out your coics, but for some reason, the pix won't load...sorry

Hmmm.... Oh well....

Also, I have started a second story, Food Wars...A Star Wars Spoof! Episode I will be starting soon enough! If you like this story and Star Wars/Star Wars Spoofs, then I'm sure you'll enjoy that one. P.S. If you have any ideas that I could put into the story to make it funnier or more interesting, send me a private message, I will see if it's good and give you credit for it. Thankyou.

There, fixed!

OK!! now it's time for the re-done post!

...wait, what?
Include other characters?
Well, I've been redoing the chapters lately and it has started including other characters, so far, Link and Kirby! Good idea though!

Anyways, I probably won't be able tonight, or today, or, uh, now, OH, i don't know!

Also, D won the contest, so we're going to go with D!

Oh, one more thing! I have started a new stiry as of 11/30/07, it is called Random Adventures!! PLease post on it, thanks!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 5: Reunion

Luigi was scared of this clown dude and maybe if he decided to join Dementio, then he might not put him under mind control!

Luigi said he wanted to join Dementio.
Dementio laughed, then here, put on this sprout.
Luigi gasped but slowly put it on…heh heh heh, what now master?
Well Mr.L, I say it’s time we break out of this place.
Dementio teleported into the cell, then back out with Luigi. Unfortunately there is some force preventing me from teleporting out of the jail, let’s go.

Dementio and Mr.L rushed out of the room.

~meanwhile~

Mario was in pain, he slowly got up, Mama Mia. Fluud Was Gone!!! A villager rushed over, “Mario, we made a warp pipe back to Delfino Plaza. Are you okay?”
”Yes, I’m fine”
“Well, not for long”
A Giant mushroom fell down onto the villager, “I’m a chuckster, haha”
He picked up Mario, started to spin, then a square appeared next to them, revealing Count Bleck. Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck! As well as Tippi. Count Bleck shot purple warp holes at the villager; the villager let go of Mario sending him flying off the island. Count Bleck shot an extremely powerful one this time, knocking over the villager, destroying half of the town.

Count Bleck and Tippi turned along with their squares. Hey appeared in front of Mario, who was upside-down in some sand at the front of a large castle. Count Bleck lifted him out of the sand.

~meanwhile~

Dementio and Mr.L were being chased by Bowser and K.Kid. Bursting in from the side of the wall, Cackletta and Fawful appeared. Fawful started shooting bombs at everyone. All six of them ran outside of the castle, where Mario and Count Bleck were.

Mario & Count Bleck v.s. Dementio & Mr.L v.s. Bowser and K.Kid v.s. Cackletta and Fawful v.s. Mimi? Yes, Mimi! A large spider had crawled down from the roof.

Who should Mario attack first?

A. Demntio
B. Mr.L
C. Bowser
D. K.Kid
E. Cackletta
F. Fawful
G. Mimi
H. Tipi?
…and how should Mario attack them?

A. Jump
B. Hammer
C. Fireball
D. Paper Jump(2-D)

Wahoo! I smell a big fightcoming up!

*phew* Two stories at once is cool, I wonder which will be more popular in the end?

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
...my friend said C and D...

First:
Two Votes For Bowser
One Vote For Tippi

Second:
One Vote For Hammer
One Vote for Fireball
One Vote for Paper Jump

Now processing results into Randomifier
Beep Beep Beep Beeeeeeeeeep
Scanning
Scanning
Results finished
printing results
Beeeeeeeep

Well, the results say...

Tippi was chosen with the attack of...

Hammer!

Hmm... this will will end strangely...

Please do not be upset that yours was not chosen (or chosen???)"ps my frnd dsnt cnt tll he gts on smshbrds" Yes, there is a reason that is abbreviated...

Man, my stories rock, lol, just part of the script...*cricket churps*, sorry, food wars joke...*cricket churps*never mind...*cricket churps* I'll be quiet now...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Why was Tipi chosen? Bowser got 2 votes so he wins by a land slide! XD

Anyways you can post the Next part now...

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 6: Bleh heh heh! Bleck!

Lol, did you read the abbreviatons, that will help out in understanding that Bowser and Tippi had a fair chance.

Now, Back to da' story

Luigi was scared of this clown dude and maybe if he decided to join Dementio, then he might not put him under mind control!

Luigi said he wanted to join Dementio.
Dementio laughed, then here, put on this sprout.
Luigi gasped but slowly put it on…heh heh heh, what now master?
Well Mr.L, I say it’s time we break out of this place.
Dementio teleported into the cell, then back out with Luigi. Unfortunately there is some force preventing me from teleporting out of the jail, let’s go.

Dementio and Mr.L rushed out of the room.

~meanwhile~

Mario was in pain, he slowly got up, Mama Mia. Fluud Was Gone!!! A villager rushed over, “Mario, we made a warp pipe back to Delfino Plaza. Are you okay?”
”Yes, I’m fine”
“Well, not for long”
A Giant mushroom fell down onto the villager, “I’m a chuckster, haha”
He picked up Mario, started to spin, then a square appeared next to them, revealing Count Bleck. Bleh heh heh heh! Bleck! As well as Tippi. Count Bleck shot purple warp holes at the villager; the villager let go of Mario sending him flying off the island. Count Bleck shot an extremely powerful one this time, knocking over the villager, destroying half of the town.

Count Bleck and Tippi turned along with their squares. Hey appeared in front of Mario, who was upside-down in some sand at the front of a large castle. Count Bleck lifted him out of the sand.

~meanwhile~

Dementio and Mr.L were being chased by Bowser and K.Kid. Bursting in from the side of the wall, Cackletta and Fawful appeared. Fawful started shooting bombs at everyone. All six of them ran outside of the castle, where Mario and Count Bleck were.

Mario & Count Bleck v.s. Dementio & Mr.L v.s. Bowser and K.Kid v.s. Cackletta and Fawful v.s. Mimi? Yes, Mimi! A large spider had crawled down from the roof.

Who should Mario attack first?

A. Demntio
B. Mr.L
C. Bowser
D. K.Kid
E. Cackletta
F. Fawful
G. Mimi
H. Tipi?
…and how should Mario attack them?

A. Jump
B. Hammer
C. Fireball
D. Paper Jump(2-D)

Wahoo! I sense an intense battle coming up…

Mario saw the Butterfly(Tippi) and thought it was Mimi, he jumped over, pulled out his hammer and whacked it to death. Tippi had pixels flying everywhere!

“What the Bleck is your problem” Said Count Bleck.
“Now I shall become over 200 times more powerful, in my dimension, Haha…”Yelled Dementio
Dementio teleported everyone into his dimension…
This green area was magnificent in glory.
Count Bleck was outraged“YOU DESTROYED TIMPANI AND YOU ARE STILL USING MY POWERS DEMENTIO” Mimi started shooting Rubees“AND MIMI, YOU’RE STILL USING MY POWERS, WELL NOT FOR LONG, HA HA HA, I MEAN BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!” Mimi turned un-invincible. Count Bleck put his arms in the air, he was flying up”BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK!” A black Void started to open, sucking Mimi and Dementio through it. He put his arms down. “Mario, I shall deal with YOU, personally… A square formed around Count Bleck and around Mario. Teleporting them away. Mario and Count Bleck appeared in Blecks Castle. Bleck called for the blaqck heart, it came from Mario, who had taken it so long ago. The Count pulled out the Dark Prognosticus. He yelled thnat there was nothing left in this world for him. He summoned Princess Peach and Bowser. Now open the void while I take care of Mario… Bowser and Peach were forced up in the air, forced to summon the void. Count Bleck started shooting Blackness at Mario, Mario laped into the air jumped on Blck and landed on the ground again. It didn’t affect Count Bleck. Bowser pulled out his cell phone and called someone. He quickly put the phone away. Nastasia and O Chunks burst open the door yelling that they had felt Count Bleck return. They saw Peach and Bowser, Bleck and Mario and realized what they must do. Nastasia and O Chunks kissed. The Pure Hearts came out of Mario they flew around Count Bleck, they hit count Bleck. His shield broke apart. Koopas poured in from the doorway.

Bowser had called his Koopas, what should he order them to do?

A. Beat Up Nastasia
B. Beat Up O Chunks
C. Beat Up Count Bleck
D. Beat Up Mario
E. Beat Up Bowser
F. Beat Up Each Other
G. Beat Up Peach
H. Beat Up the Pure Hearts
I. Leave and Beat Up Cackletta
J. Beat Up the Dark prognosticus
K. Sit Around and have Tea

The Voting Booths Open Now!!!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Episode 1: The Barney Wars Beggining

NEWLY ADDED AS OF 11/30/07

Hey everybody! I just wanted to say this, to make sure that everybody understands this. This episode is NOT part of the story! It is just an add on because back in August it wouldn't let me post for some reason. I swear, it was getting on my nerves! ok, well I hope you understand!

END OF NEWLY ADDED AS OF 11/30/07
well of course, what else is there?
If there aren't tea parties then how can life go on???

I can't post more of the story for a little while, so um...

I have to think of aq way to entertain my peeps, um...

mmm....peeps, ahhhh..

okay, um... let's see, it's time for an episode of...

Mr. Purple! Yay!

-Mr.Purple-"Hello, kids, I'm Mr.Purple, I may look like Barney, but I'm not him, Barney is a female dog, say it with me, female dog"

-The Audience-"female dog"

-Mr.Purple-"good job, does anyone know what else barney is?"

-A small boy-"ooh, ooh, me me, pick me"

-Mr.Purple-"yes little boy"

-A small boy-"he's Barney"

-Mr.Purple-"well, yes, but what else is he"

-The Little Girl-"May I please answer, please?"

-Mr.Purple-"Why of course little girl"

-The Little Girl-"little...LITTLE... I AM NOT LITTLE YOU GIANT PURPLE DONKEY"

-Mr.Purple-"Well, I'm a dinasour, but Barney is a donkey"

-The Little Girl-"YOU DARE DEFY ME, I SHALL RULE THE WORLD, BWAA HA HA HA HAA"

-Mr.Purple-"Look, you're a toddler, you can't rule the world, even big kids, take example that boy over there"

-Some Boy with a scar-"Oh...I uh..., well, I'm here because of my... uh... little sister"

-A little Child-"You don't have a sister, you're Harry Potter"

-Harry Potter-" No, I'm not, I'm uh... Hairy Potty"

-The Little Girl-"Silence, You are Harry Potter, and I shall duel you in Magic"

-Barney-"Hey, what's going on in here?"

-Mr.Purple-"It's Barney, kids, attack"

All the kids except The Little Girl and Harry Potter rushed for Barney.

-Barney-"My viewers, attack"

An army of kids came bursting throught the doors. A war of little children started and Mr.Purple tackled Barney. The Little Girl shot blasts of magic at Harry, Harry dodged and started fighting back.
The Barney Wars Have Begun....

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 7: Deaths....

Sorry about double posting, but I managed to write more of the story...so, here it is...

Bowser yelled out, "MY MINIONS, HAVE A TEA PARTY, QUICKLY, GATHER SEATS, YOU THERE, GET SOME CUPS FROM BLECK'S CUPBURDS, YOU, GET A TABLE CLOTH, AND YOU THREE, GET PEACH AND I DOWN SO WE CAN HAVE TEA AS WELL, don't worry Peach, this is some lovely tea that I have"

Mario hopped into the air, landed on Count Bleck, bounced off, shot a fireball away from him to get him to be sent to Count Bleck, pulled out his hammer, swung it down, leaped back onto Count Bleck, he flew off and shot a fireball in the same direction as before, he flung back towards Bleck, he pulled out his hamer and...

Bleck flew away this time, making Mario land hard on the ground, his hammer flying into the air and swooping down onto O' Chunks, right on his face, blinding him

"What the...Why I'm gonna give ya agood chunkin' Maria"

"Chunky, no, what if I lose you?"

"Don't Worry Nastasia, I'll take care of this brat fer ya"

Chunks ran towards the spot he last saw Mario, mario easily dodged this only to be hit with a black blast from Bleck.
While all of this was going on, Bowser had sat down on one end of a long table, peach chained to the other side. Once all the minions were seated, the chef brought out some tea for everyone. After ten minutes half of Bowser's Minions and Peach had fallen over unconcioues,
"Good Job, My CHef, Now Let's get all of them out of here, go go GO"

"I'm gonna get ya Maria"
O' Chunks actually grabbed ahold of something, spun around, and shot it throught the air. There was a loud "OWW" and two thuds of things hitting the ground, then.."bleh-bleh-bleh-heh ehe heh. b-bleck.

O' Chunks had thrown a minion at Count Bleck, both were lying on the floor

Nastasia cried out" COUNT BLECK, NOOOOO"
O'Chunks headed over towards where Nastasia was Crying and tried to comfort her. The Minion popped out of its shell, looked around, got a running head start, tucked into its shell and sped towards O' Chunks. The Shell hit O' Chunks and Nastasia and bounced off the wall. O' Chunks couldn't take another hit. The Shell flung towards Mario, who shot tons of fireballs at it, a few of them hitting O' Chunks and Nastasia.

Mario rushed over to O' Chunks and Nastasia, Now Tippi, Count Bleck, and O' Chunks have all died, he kneeled down next to Nastasia, she would surely pass away soon as well. Nastasia looked up at Mario.

"Mario, I-I don't know why I want to tell you this, but T-Tippi loved you, and P-P-Peeeeeeaaaaa-P-P-Ch l-loves you as well" Nastasia took a deep breath and her hand that she had put up fell to the floor.

"MAMA MIA, who was she talking about, I Must Find Peeth, who is this Peeth, Hm... I-a wonder"

Mario saw aglimpse of something shine and an eye peering throught the window out of the corner of his eye.
What Should Mario do now?
A. Chase after Bowser
B. Find out what that thing that he saw out of the corner of his eye was
C. Head Back To Delfino Isle.
D. Head to Flipside to gather some information

Okay, For all you readers, Flipside is a town from Super Paper Mario, I know there are a lot of viewers out there, just hardly any of them post here, which makes me really annoyed.

Edit: I had absolutely NO CHANCE of spell checking this, sorry

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Alright, sry I was gone so long, I was doing things, I'll do A, but ya know, this computer doesn't have word, and my other computer isn't working right, so IO had to write it on paint then type it all over again, but I'm not doing that again. So anyway, sorry about the continuing delay, but I'll post more of the story a.s.a.p. Oh, and Marth-fan92, thnx for coming back.

Top Bottom