• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

↔♣♣§§§Nintendo Adventure§§§♣♣↔

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You had to type it on paint XD if it isnt as good as your other ones i will understand.

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 8: Part 1: Killnig Spree

Is Nintendoxxx stilll reading?
Is anyone else reading?
Well, anyway, I didnt type this in paint, im typing it right now, from scrath, so there won't be any fixes to it, ok then, here goes...

Mario ran out the door, he could barely see bowsers army in the distance, it was a very long hallway. They turned the corner. Mario sped up. He turned the corner and there were eight different pathways, he peered through all of them, none of them had any traces of things going through them. This bothered Mario. A large crash came from outside the castle. Brobot burst trrough the wall. Then Dementio appered next to him. Mr.L jumped out of the brobot and landed on the ground. Dementio made copies of himself, hundreds of them, but only one of them could hurt Mario. He couldn't see anything except Dementio. Then Mr.L landed on top of Mario, knocking him tio the ground.

Mario lied on the ground. The Dementio clones dissapeared, even the origonal dissapeared. Mr.L stood next to Mario. Heh heh heh. Mr.L can do anything. Mario looked up at Mr.L, dementio appeared next to him, now kill him Mr.L, dementio vanished. Mr.L leaped into his brobot. He turned it on he shot missles. Missles came from another direction as well, all the missles hit one a nother bursting in the air. Mr.L gt out of Brobot again. Hey, who adres do this. Brobot exploded into little pieces. Brobot, nooooo. A strange orange person stood behind it. It shot more missles. They hit Mr.L sending him flying a far. The figure walked up to Mario. It held out its only hand, for the other one looked like a cannon. Mario got up. Who Are You. The creature stood there a little while and said, I shall not give you a name. Mario looked at the creature, mama mia, are you Peeth. The creature stood there and said, sure if thats what you want to think. It reached up, took of it's head which was a helmet and revealed a woman.

Mama Mia, Hi, Uh, so what are you-a doing these days?
Um, killing Mother Brain
Sounds nice, so, where do you live?
I dont have a home or a family
Sounds nice, so um, whats your faviorite resturaunt?
I dont know, why are you asking these questions?
Sounds nice, is it italian?
What? Your very strange little man, no I hate italian people and food, are you italian?
Sounds nice, oh, um, uh, no, Im not italian, im african
um, ok
so what do you think?
of what, whats your name anyway
Me, what do you think of me, mario, who else, duh Peeth
um, I think your annoying Mario
What? But-I-You, hey, your not Peeth are you?
Oh jeez, I f you really must know, Im Samus

I will have to continue this story later, bye

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
I had to leave immediately, I am so sorry for the problem, that post was started to be written, but I had to leave, so, that I could come back later, Im sorry, that wasn't meant to have been stopped then....

ill continue it though....

Samus, what, mama mia, I-am-a-so-sorry....
Um, ok then, I really must be going, what planet is this anyway?
Um, it's Earth, what-a-else would it be?
Earth, where in the universe is that? I have to get to Brinstar?
Um, Are You-a-mental?
Look, big nose, I hate this scrawny pathetic little planet, besides, your technology is so low tech. Are You People Mad or something, this is like ancient stuff, from years and years ago?
This-a-is new stuff, of the 20th century, like this-a-Nintendo DS
20th what? How Did I warp back in time? Oh My God, This is horrible, I have to get out of here, I must get to Brinstar....Earth? Earth? That is that Planet that was destroyed, Im certianley back in time
What-a-ever
I cant get my starship, Im stuck here, Ill have to freeze myself so I can live upto the time where I should be again.
Um, your very-a-strange
Dont worry, I'll wait a little while before that, I want to investigate this galaxy, and this planet in particular
Um.....
Could You Show me around Mario?
I....Uh.......
Oh, I need a proper introduction, greeting sir, I am Samus Aran from the planet Brinstar
Uh.....
Never M ind, just take me on a tour of the planet
I-have-thibngs to do, like capture Bowser, Bowser! Hes probably so far ahewad now.
What does he look like?
Well, he's big, and ugly, and scary, and a turtle....and....not much else to say....
Oh, you mean Bwletta, I defeated her.
Bowletta, you mean that Bowser and Cackletta formed together again?
Um, yeah, I guess so, and there was some little freak with her, they said that they wanted to kill a guy with a red hat, and one with a green.
Oh-a-no, they might be here soo-Boom! I have Fury!!!!!!!!

Fawful flew in from the doorway.
Dementio appeared in front of Fawful, this is my pray...
What! But-but I killed you with my fury.
Well too bad, you really didn't, it was a copy of me
How do I know you aren't a c-gah!
Bowletta had struck Fawful in the back-I need you no more, hahahahahahah-gah!
Dementio stood behind Bowletta, he had some magic gripped into Bowletta, That was easier then I thought it w-Gah!
Mr.L stood behind Dementio, he had just super jumped on Him. Hi-ya Mario, Im-a-all-a-better-Gah!
A sword was stuck through Luigi. It was pulled out from Luigi, A man holding it. Luigi fell to the floor.
Oh no! Mama Mia!
Which way to hyrule? The man asked.

Mario should.....
A. Attack this man that killed Luigi
B. Run to Luigi quickly
C. See if Dementio was a clone or not
D. Find out who the man that attacked Luigi is
E. Tell Samus to attack the man while he runs
F. Attack Samus
G. Run around in circles screaming help help, save me Samus, Luigi, Peach, Peeth, Bowser, God, Buddah, Mr.Purple, anyone, Mama Mia

This will be interesting, this time, I made many hard choices....

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 9: A giude

Hmmmmm...... Interesting, I have a demand from my readers, well...
I guess I have to listen, because this is afterall, a choose your own adventure type of story, so, here we go(I guess)....

Mama Mia, this-a-is all-a-curse from-a-you, die Samus!!!!
He jumpd into the air, shot a fireball. Samus's outer suit fell off. Mario shot another fireball...and well....yeah, you get the picture....

Mario stood there, a gasp, his mouth wide open, as well as the person that killed Luigi.
Samus was outraged, she turned, shot missles at Mario, and put her Outer(varia Suit) back on. What Are You looking at Hyrule person, do you want a thrashing too? The man sped away. Samus looked at Mario. She left. Mario got up. Samus ran back in, shot more missles, and ran away. Ario fell to the ground. He was...well, yeah!

------------------------------

Well, now that the main character is killed off, I'll have to change it a little bit, I'll have multiple stories at once going on, all taking place in Mario's world(or at least most of them)...

------------------------------

Samus now needed to find a new guide, a better one, that isn't Italian.

Where should she go....

A. Find that Hyrule dude
B. Revive someone that was killed in the story to be her guide
C. Pretend to e Mario and go find his friends so they can guide her
D. Go off and become a hit dancer/singer, then mysteriously vanish away forever (a.k.a., go into ice to re-awaken in her proper time period)
E.All Of The Above

Note: If You Choose B or E, you must specify who you wish that she revives...

Okay, now Marth, I'm sorry I didn't put your idea into it, but, hes the main reader, and he demanded something, so, I'll figure out away to get him to attack the Hyrule-Person(who if you don't know he is, then, well, Im offended, XD)

Alrigt, I'm-a-sorry it took me so long to post again, but I'll try to get this story back on track!

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 10: Team R.S.O.H.

okay..............whatever...........................

well.........................
I guess it will be a random generic enemy.....

Now back to the story......

That's It, I have a great plan!!!!!!!!!!

Step One: Find That Hyrule Dude, ask him who I should revive to be my guide...
If he doesn't tell me, I kill him...
If he does tell me, I give him a minute, then I kill him...

Step Two: Revive someone

Step Three: Beat Them Up, because I know in advance that they won't be able to help me

Step Four: Pretend to be Mario and try to get them to be my guide

Step Five: Become a hit dancer/singer and then mysteriously vanish away

Step Five: Become Isolated In Ice

Step Six: Get Out Of Ice and leave this pitiful planet before it explodes

Step seven: Save A Planet

Step Eight: Rinse, Lather, Repeat from Step Seven

Step Nine: Keep repeating step Seven

Step Ten: find Some Guy to Date, get married, ad die the day after I marry him so that there is almost no recrd of me marrying someone, but I get to know that I actually accomplished something in my life

Step Eleven: Once Dead; Go Find Mario, and kill him, again, somehow

Step Twelve: Figure out a way to complete Step Eleven

Those Are My New Life Goals, yay me, go samus, go samus, it's my birthday, oh yeah, go samus, go samus....

She ran out the dor, chasing after the strange man.She came to a hault, he was standing at the window peering in while she thought about her life goals.... She walked up to him, um, hi.... so, um, how are you?

Oh, Im uh-Im fine,, who are you

Im fine if that's what you meant

So, um, um, I-uh, will, um, uh-yeah

Will-uh-umyeah-I-uh-hi

.....hi......hey, who's your arch rival?

I-uh-yeah-what! Im not tellling you!

She pecked him on the cheek.

As if by a trance-He is ganondorf!!!!!!

Okay, thanks, I'll go revive him, I'll let you wait here while I do that.

still in some sort of trance-ooookkkkaaaayyyy

She cast some spells, ganondorf rose before her

Will you be my guide?

What? Puny Light People, mwaa ha ha, he flew away

Well, that was pointless..... so, link, are you readdy to die?

still in a trance-ooookkkkaaaayyyy

alright, bye, she shot him with some missles, he fell over and passed away.......

She left

~~~~~~
meanwhile
~~~~~~

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah, now, I-Koopa Kid, will take the throne and become the Koopa King, otherwise known as......Bowser j.r., hahahahahahahahha

-some random koopa turtle-um, ok, that is a lame name

-another koopa turtle-I know, really

-samus-I know jeez

-Koopa Turtle #1-hey!!!! It's Mario!!!!!!

-samus-what!?! No!!!! Im not Mario, i kiled him, im just disguised as him....

-Koopa Turte #2-I believe you for some odd reason, I'll help you esca-he got stabbedin the heart

Samus ran out the front door, turned the corner, hid behind the slimmest and best non-hidden tree around. She then cast some spells.

Koopa Turtle #2 was revived, then he got sabbed in the heart again....

-samus-phew! That was close, I hope that turtle gets away safely, he was a nice fellow, and his shell made him hot........

~~~~~~
meanwhile
~~~~~~

Mario- Mama Mia! Where-a-am I?
God- You're in heaven my sweet child?
Mario- Im-a-sorry, I think I walked into the wrong heaven, you're not supposed to be in charge of me, Im Italian
God- Then Get out IMMEDIATELY, and calmly, the next door over should be correct
Mario- Thanks!
God- No Problem, Im sure you'll feel welcomed there.....
Mario walked through the door

Buuda- Why hello there
Mario- Mama Mia, close enough
The strange Hyrule-person walked through the door
Link-Hey, it's you, mario, nice to meet you, Im Link, do you, by any chance, know where Samus is?
Mario-What!?! She killed me, and YOU!!!
Link- I know, but I don't care, I've been occupying the past five minutes that Iv'e been dead, daydreaming that it was all an accident, and she's going to ressurect me...
Mario- Dude, You're starting to creep me out, oh, and thanks for killing Luigi
Link- Oh, yeah, Im sorry for killin' your friend
Mario- It doesn't matter, he was my brother, and plus, I absolutely despised him, mama mia, he was so mean to-a-me
Luigi-HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO MEAN, I MEAN-LIKE-I CAN'T TAKE IT, GAH, ALL I CAN DO IS RUN OFF AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario- Oh jeez
Link- haha, I can see why, hey you want to make some kind of clan? We'll call it.......
Mario- Super Mario Bros!
Link- I was thinking more along the lines of-hyrule heroes, starring Link
Luigi- Ooh, ooh, I wanna join, I wanna join, can I join, can I join, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee
Mario- Mama Mia, fine, you can join as long as you never do that again....
Luigi-Okay, so, I think we could call our clan, Scapin Warrioirs
Mario- I guess Mario Bros is a little old, how about Rules Apply Extreme Group
Link- How About.... Neither of those group
Mario- Wait, I got it, we'll combine all three of our ideas, Luigi, we'll take your scape Idea, Link, The Ne from neither can be part of it.....
Link- Wait A Minute! That wasn't my idea, hold up yo
Mario- too late
Link-*grumble grumble*
Mario-so anyway, rom mine, we'll add the Ru from Rules.... making...... Runescape!!!!!
Link-hmmmm.... I dunnno, that sounds like a game
Luigi- It sounds like something Online too
Mario-pssssstttt, guys, it is, it's an online game, so anyways, we shall be calles Runescape!
Pit- Hey, I was born where theis group made their name, so i demand that Im part of the group, and that I also name the group....
Mario- Ok, big scary angel, you pick
Pit- Let us be..... Soaring......Hyrule.....Mario.......Scape......hmmmmm......let's see.......... That's it, Marioscape soarers of Hyrule, from Now On we'll be the Marioscape Soarers Of Hyrule, M.S.O.H. It's llike a mash it except, the letters are arranged differentley and it's an o instead of an a......ok, forget I said that last part
msoh-Yeah!!!!!(when I say msoh, it will mean the whole group talking)
Pit- But shouldn't we have, like, two women in our group, just, because?
Link-Ooh, ooh, lemme pick
Pit- Lets see everyones choices, then well vote
Link-ok, ok, my choises are, Zelda, Samus, & Ilia!
Mario- I choose, Peach, samus, & this Zelda person sounds good as well, oh, and Daisy
Luigi-I choose Peach, Samus, Zelda, & Daisy
Pit-Hmmm..... Well, Samus will definettley be chosen for the group, I guess it's up to me, I'll pick one of the people that was mentioned, or a clone of me as a female, ya know what, she'll be a part of group anyway, so, a female pit will be added, Samus will be added, and now I must choose one of yours, hmmmmm....

Should Pit chose....

A. Zelda
B. Ilia
C. Peach
D. Daisy
E. Zelda
F. Ilia
G. Peach
H. Daisy

...and no, that wasn't a typo, I did that to confuse you....

well, that was a long write, unless im wrong, p.s., Im not gonna write it in word first, so, it'll be bad, I know it's bad, but if it gets completely out of hand, then please tell me....um, tanks, I guess

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 11: The Dark Corruption

Ok, this is deffinetly NOT a filler episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 11: The Dark Corruption

~~~~~~

Truly Samus Aran's history is shrouded in mystery. The shadows of her life no one knows well.(at least in Nintendo Adventure).

THIS is Samus's corruption story. Prepare to be corrupted!

~~~~~~

Samus Aran has fought off Mother Brain and destroyed the darkness. She never really understood what the darkness was. It was a form of corruption. A Matter that had duplicated a world, except the copy was a dark, mysterious, cruel world full of monsters never seen by mankind before.

Samus Aran thoguht she had wiped the Space Pirates from existence, but really. There are still many, many more alive. They are re-creating Metroids, and worst of all, they are making a new Mother Brain.

Ridley was once the leader of the space pirates, but that has changed for the darkest, most evil kind of corruption has taken over all of the Space Pirates. Now a new force rules. A Force no one has ever seen before. Samus Aran thinks that Dark Samus rules this force, but she is unfortunattly wrong....

After Samus destroyed the Corruption (or so she thoguht) she destroyed the X. An evil breed of large cells that could take over a living creature, even make copies of it. LOTS of copies. There was still three X-cells left, they grew into a new home, deep on a planet, and have multiplied, hundreds by thousands by millions of X-cells. The threat of X is not over!

Samus was eventually sent through a time warp, and ended up on Delfino plaza!

That is where she met up with several other Nintendo Characters. That is...

NINTENDO ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~

No Multiple Choice on this one guys, sorry...

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
EXTREMELY SORRY ABOUT TRIPLE POSTING!!! Please dont report me, It was a mistake, I am sorry. Please forgive me, but, I wanted to say. Sorry that there is no multiple choice question....

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 12: Gettin' The group

jeez, why does it keep double posting???
.......whatever, well, usually im on in the afternoon, but I have plenty of time this morning!
............sooooo.............I guess Ill write more, oh, and I asked you because I wantd to know!

~~~~~~
How About Zelda Be Part Of The Group? She sounds ike a great choice! Alright, Link, go get Zelda, Mario, go get Samus, I'll go get my clone and Luigi........um.........go, do.......whatever you do....

Mario-Hey, wait-a-minute-a, aren't we-a-dead?

Hmmmmm..... your right, hmmm, I can only ressurect someone once a year..... whoever I resurrect and I will have to go down and get Samus to revive the rest of us...... While were gone, the other two of you will get my girl version.

Luigi-Hey!!! Everyone will have a girl except-a-me!!!!!*grumble grumble*

Pit- It doesn't matter, now, who will be resurrected?

Mario- Mama Mia, why me of course

Link- Hahahahaa, I shall be resurrected

Luigi- waaahahhhhahaha, I wanna be resurrected, come ooooooon, lemme be reborn, c'mon

Pit- Well, lets see, Mario, or Link? i choose Link!

Link- O.M.G. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pit-lets go....... Ill cast the spell, *he mumbled some words, an orange sphere appeared before him, he shot it......and....

Luigi- haha, thanks, now I can be revived!

Pit- WHAT!?! How did you get that sphere?

Luigi- I jumped in front of Link, duh!

Pit- Gah!, Mario, Link, go get my clone, she should be with the god in the next door over....

Mario &Link-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~

Pit- So, now where is she Luigi?
Luigi- I know she went off as Mario and will be a hit dancer/singer, so she is probably at Delfino Plaza!
Pit- Very well, I willl teleport us there, I can teleport anywhere that Ive allreaddy been to.....

~~~~~~

Pit- There! Wow! Theres Mario, and, some.....bird.....thing.....
Luigi- No, that's Samus and Ridley!
Pit- How do you know these things?
Luigi-Oh, uh-gota go, you get Samsu, Ill go-do-something else....

Luigig rushed off....

~~~~~~

Phew! Now that im away from Pit, I can go on and do some stuff......

He walked towards the cannon to the amusement park.....it was deserted.......He went back, he climbed to the top of the sprite tower, found out that the pipe to Pianta was broken(just as Mario did), he turned around.....The cave was open(just as Mario found), so, he decided to go in.....(just as Mario didn't)

~~~~~~

He walked in, lava was covering everything, he looked around, he could see some figures way in the back...., he jumped over the spike platforms, to come to Daisy, D.K., Peach, Mario, & Luigi, all of them riding a Yoshi........ a shadow Yoshi......

Mama Mia! Mario, you're here, hi daisy*he blushed* so, why are you on those dark yoshis? Hey, wait a minute, why Is Luigi Here? I thought I was Luigi??????? Im very confused....well, anyways, I came to get Daisy....

He walked towards Daisy, Luigi and his yoshi ran in front of Daisy, blocking Luigi.

E.Mario-jeez, just take this idiot outside and deal with him.....

D.K., E.Luigi, and his yoshi grabbed him, took him outside....

~~~~~~

E.Luigi- Alright, LOOK buddy, we did'nt want to fight you in there, because we might fall off of the platforms, it's much easier to kill you out here.....

How should Luigi react?
A. Fight Luigi
B. Fight D.K.
C. Fight Luigi's Yoshi
D. Fight All Three Of them at once
E. Run back inside, scream that they cant kill him and accidentley fall into the lava
F. Run off and find Pit and Samus

~~~~~~

Well, Mario, where should we look first?

A. Around Buuda
B. Around God
C. Around the gates into all of the heavens
D. Where Pit told them to look
E. The opposit of where Pit told them to look
F. In He**
G. Instead just look for some hot chicks
H. Instead go off and play Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess
I. Instead Fight each other to train
J. Instead talk to each othe rabout there personal life

Please answer both polls, ok, gotta go, bye

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 13: Die whomever I am fighting!

Luigi ran towards D.K., and slapped him across the face. D.K. starting charging up a punch while Luigi ran around in circles crying and randomly shooting green fireballs...

~~~~~~

Pit flew towards Samus, and pulled out his two swords. He flew up to Ridley, and started fighting him. Slashing as Ridley kept on shooting blasts of energy...

~~~~~~

Mario-hmmmm, why dont we train here in the heavens, so that when we get resurreted, we'll be all fighting style
Link- oookkkkaaayyy, even though I allreaddy am fighting style or whatever
Mario-That looks like a good spot, over on that cloud!
Link- Very well

Link unsheathed his sword
Mario gasped and pulled out fluud and his cape, he strapped fluud on his back...
Link pulled out his shield. Link sprang into the air and swung down to land upon Mario;which Mario dodged and then shot a freball to him....

~~~~~~

Kirby ran towards his star and cried out in joy, he was heading to the food planet named Earthyomarsyojupiteryoplutoyo....

Once he got here he was upset to find that there was no food, only medi-knight, he sped towards medi-knight....

~~~~~

Luigi flipped around D.K. shooting fireballs....
What Should Luigi Do Next?
A. Shoot more fireballs
B. Do his shooting thing
C. Just Run Around In circles crying Mommy

~~~~~~

Pit slashed away, ridley rearing in pain everytime
What Should Pit Do Next?
A. Keep slashing Ridley
B. Move away and use his bow on ridley
C. Forget ridley and go down and talk to Samus

~~~~~~

Mario shot a fireball
Link, used his swod to reflect the attack
What Should Mario do next?
A. Keep shooting Fireballs
B. Keep hitting Link and jumping on him
C. try to beat him using only his cape

~~~~~~

Kirby pulled out his scimitar-thing
What Should Kirby Do Next?
A. SLash, slash, and slash
B. Try to suck in Medi-Knight and use his power
C. get on his warp star and try to find a planet that has food

~~~~~~

Samsu fled at high speed......

~~~~~~

There, I now have many polls, don't worry I won't be making posts like this often, Im pretty sure it's all messed up.....

You have to make a decision for....
Luigi
Pit
Mario
Kirby

Well.......c ya

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 14: To hyrule!!!!!!!!!

......this isn't good......hmmm........I guess we'll use the randomifier again....oh, wait, it's broken!
WHO BROKE THE RANDOMIFIER!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
........now this is a problem....I've got it!!!!
Okay, this is how it works.....I will randomly choose for all of them, with a coin, yes, I am actually flipping a coin.....
1). A
2). C
3). B
4). A

....those are the answers...

~~~~~~
Mama Mia, you-a-cant-a-win if-a-I-a jump on you! haha

Mario leaped into the air and landed on Links head, e then jumped back off, and slammed his fist into his chin. Then he turned and did a jump-kick, haha, I-a-told you so!

You only won because most people don't fight like you, I bet I can beat you in a best three out of five match!

It-a-is on!

~~~~~~~

yeeeehhhh-said Kirby

Kirby ran up to medi-knight and swung his scimitar-like-thing wildly,as if he didn't know how to use a sword. Medi-knight, dashed away-backwards? Yes! He flung back, then he dashed around Kirby,around and around and around, untill Kirby couldn't keep track of him at all. Then a twister started appearing, a blue twiser...
Medi-knight came flying out of the twister and landed next to Kirby. The twister got bigger and bigger, it started lifting Kirby and Medi-kinght into the air, it swung them around wildly. Then the twister stopped and shot them in different directions. Standing where the twister was, was a blue animal of some sort. He laughed and chased after Kirby...

~~~~~~

Luigi kept running around for no apperent reason sooting fireballs in all directions, E.Luigi had fled back inside. D.K. kept getting hit, but it hardly gave him a scratch. He walked up to Luigi, and releases his punch, hitting Luigi right in the stomach, sending him flying, and flying, untill, he went through eight clouds, which is where he dropped back down, at immense speed, heading back towards Delfino Isand.

~~~~~~

Pit hit Ridley again, then flew back a little bit, he sheathed his swords again and flew down to the ground to find that Samus was fleeing, he flew after her.

Pit-Samsu, I am Pit, I wish for you to join my group
Samus-Um, its not Samsu, its Samus, and, are you my gaurdian angel?
Pit-oh, uh, yeah, sure, if thatll get you to join
Samus-Wat is this group called?
---they were still running at high speed---
Pit-The M.SO.H.
Samus-What's That?
Pit- Marioscape Soarers of Hyrule
Samus-Soaring is lame, That italian dude is stupid and That hyrule-guy needs a bf
Pit-what exactley is a bf
Samus-Wow! You really needto learn some things, like,, well, like-yeah, totally
Pit-Oh god, please dont tell me you're going to talk like that
Samus-fine I won't tell you, hey, scape, isn't that part of a game, what was it called, oh yeah it was...
Pit- Non, no, not at all, you don't need to worry about that, not at all, so anyway, will you join?
Samus-Fine, fine, but only on one condition
Pit-What would that be?
Samus- You & me, we have to make that Hyrule dude jealous, so, um, yeah, but after that, no more...
Pit- I dont feel comfortable doing that
---They stopped---
Samus-It would only be once, besides, Icant have that brat clinging onto me wherever I go..
Pit-Fine, fine, we are talking about the same thing right
Samus-What, no, you idiot, not like that, just a kiss, dont you know anything?
Pit- oh, yeah, I guess I do need to get with the times, very well, now you can ressurect Mario & Link

~~~~~~

Link- Well I guess it all comes down to this, we both have two points....
Mario-Yep!

Mario jumpedinto the air and swung his leg, his legs seperated and his right foot flung towards Links face...

They appeared on Delfino Island, Mario was still flying, his two legs went on both sides of a bicycle, he landed.....
Mario-YYYOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario fell to the ground...
Link-Oh, my, god, it's Samus, hi samus, hiiii

Samus-now

Pit ran upto Samus, and they kissed, Pit wispered to Samus
Pit-you owe me bigtime, to me, you're hideous, so, you're going to have to pay me back...
Samus-I know, I know, just be quiet

Link-I-I-how could you-I thought-you-and I-but-but-I........
Samus And Pit let go.
Samsu-I never like dyou, I just wanted information out of you
Link-I......I thought......you-you ressurected Ganondorf....
Pit- She WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link-Samus, she ressurected Ganondorf
Pit-THIS is an OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!! Do You KNOW how powerful he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samus-I-I-uh....no....
Pit-Gah! The heavens can look into the future and we know that Ganondorf is the reason why Earth and all of Hyrule will crumble and be gone FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means that It'l be ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Samus-eh! Ive blew up a couple planets allreaddy
Pit-Gah! fine fine, I have to stay calm, it was fates fault, so, just relax Pit, just relax
Samus-um.....Im sorry
Pit-no, no, don't bother, its not your fault
Mario-ow....I-I cant move my legs
MSOH-gasp, Mario

~~~~~~~

Mama Mia...
Luigi was dragged into the lava...he died...

~~~~~~~

Samus-well, now that you two are back, I have to tell you that unfortunattley, I have run out of ressurection spells for a month... I can only do four a month...
Pit-What! I can only do one a month, gah!
Link-So, are we gonna go get Zelda in our group?
Pit-hmmm....where is my clone
Mario-Oh, uh, she-uh, died
Pit-In heaven?
Mario-uh, uh, yeah
Pit-oh, ok
Mario-phew! Hey! Wheres Luigi
MSOH-who cares? Hahahahaha
Mario-I think Peach Should be in our group...
Link-No way! You mention Peach again, I kill you, then We dont ressurect you...
Mario-Mama Mia! Ok, I wont mention Peach again!
Link-grrrr....
Mario-sorry
Link-So, now to Hyrule!

~~~~~~~

yaaahhhh, no fair-kirby
Kirby jumped on his warp star, and sped across the galaxy, to a land named Hyrule, once he landed he saw a sign, Kirby was hungry...
Which way should Kirby go to get some food?
A. Ordon Village
B. Faron woods
C. Death Mountain
D. Lake Hylia
E. Gerudo Desert
F. Snowpeak Mountain
G. Hyrule Castle

there, note, i have allreaddy determined which place(s) the others will end up in, so don't think they'll all appear where Kirby is...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey if you don't want to debate about stuff thats your life... not very interesting though.

Anyways TP fails in comparison to OOT thats all im gonna say...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
no offense but your a serious Zelda noob and i don't WANT to argue with you seeing as well... you fail at Zelda.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
No its not just about your opinion its the fact that you ARE one i don't want to argue with you so just repost that in Zelda forums or something...

But good to see you making use of sized text now XD

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
XD XD XD, that was the best way to end an arguement, ever!
XD XD XD, good Job!

Besides, OOT might be better, I haven't played it in like forevor, I'll get around to that soon...
But right now, I have rented TP, so it'll have to go back, so I want to make the most out of it, then afterwards, I'll play my OOT

well....I'll be updating more of the story tommorow(hopefully)

SuperLinkBrothers

Smash Ace
Section 1: Chapter 15: There seperate Ways

waaaaahhhhhhhhh, everyone stopped reading my story...... :( i....i....waaahhhhhhhh

maybe ill get my fans back by updating again....

Kirby walked off towards the desert...

~~~~~~

Mario walked around in circles, he couldnt find anywhere to go, it was so big, and where were the others? He saw a small sign, it said welcome to Hyrule Field, Hrule Castel that-a-way->

Mario headed towards the castle in the distance

~~~~~~

Link appeared outside his very own house, he was so pleased untill....

He looked around, the town was in ruins, no one was there... including Epona

~~~~~~

Pit fell and fell, untill he realized he could fly...

He had teleported above the bridge that a dragon destroyed...in the city in the skys

He saw strange little bird things, a few buildings, and then a small-shop like thing caught his eye, he headed towards it...

~~~~~~

Kirby reached the desert, he looked around, and imagined food...

The sand was nice icecream mixed with yellow snow. The cliffs, big chocolately-poop-like things, the few trees, broccoli scattered among the icecream...

He jumped head first into a big pile of snow ( whatever you want to say head first is for kirby)...

He got back up spitting sand in all directions, then something started heading towards him, he instantley realized it was a piece of pie...but it wasnt a piece of pie....

~~~~~~

Samus stood there-a-gasp,she looked around, a tear to her eye (im not gonna give away the details just yet, heh heh) she saw a shadow around her, a boulder was coming right for her. She quickly dodged with her aamazing reflexes. A goron walked up to her

-goron 1-what are you doing here, and..what are you?
-samus-oh, im a h---
-goron 1- A HUMAN!!!!!! Oh my god, red alert, red alert!!!!!!!
-samus-um...what?

A gang of gorons came rushing down the mountain.

-samus-oh my...not a good day...

~~~~~~

Kirby-----

A. Kirby should try to eat the piece of pie
B. Kirby should try to fight the piece of pie
C. Kirby shouls try to make love with the peice of pie
D. Kirby should run away from the piece of pie

Mario----

A. Mario should keep heading towards hyrule castle
B. Mario should dance some wierd Italian dance
C. Look for his friends
D. Search the desert for anything pink or chocolately

Link-----

A. Link should search for lifeforms
B. Link should cry, scream, yell, then walk through the door of time and get his master sword
C. Link should go into the forest temple for no apperent reason
D. Link should sit there, then cry, the get up, then cry, then search for stuff around the place, then cry

Pit------

A. Pit should raid the shop
B. Pit should go down to the land below
C. Pit should fly around the city and look like a dragon to scare everyone
D. Pit should just simply go into the store

Samus----

A. Samus should dodge boulders for practice
B. Climb to the top of the mountain
C. Kill every goron in sight
D. Take off her varia suit and run around all of hyrule

Well....i hope you guys vote.....

Top Bottom