• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

»G.O.!! v3.0 Dec. 12-13« Portland (PSU), OR Melee/Brawl; Schedule ADDED

mlgc4

Smash Apprentice
I'll put the files on my flash drive tomorrow then dump at Jesse's house.Gage says you can use a 360 controller with dolphin but that's not working for me =[.I tried it today but I need to get back to work right now.

Oregon has amazing players that aren't widely known.

keeper

Smash Champion
Well, i'd love to rep my home state, but I'm working on two characters. So i'd sport them during the tourney and prob get rocked xD. I don't get a lot of practice where i live even though Utah has amazing players that aren't widely known.
There should be plenty of friendlies anyway. Don't worry about it.

breez

Smash Ace
Hey guys - i'm friends with LFL who posted earlier in this thread. There are 3 of us coming allll the way from Vancouver, and we are leaving at mindnight tonight! This is going to be quite the road trip, so hopefully it will be worth it :)

I'm pretty excited to meet some of you guys :D Watch out though, us Canadians play Snake pretty well :)

See you guys tomorrow!

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I think I'll come just to see what the fuss is about. I can bring a tv, two actually, but one of them is probably a bit too small to play on, a wii, gamecube, and games if you want more stuff.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Wow... I JUST came back from Portland PSU visiting a friend. Had I known I would have stayed longer. I went with a few smashers too >_< oh well. I'll try and make it to the next one.

keeper

Smash Champion
I think I'll come just to see what the fuss is about. I can bring a tv, two actually, but one of them is probably a bit too small to play on, a wii, gamecube, and games if you want more stuff.
A TV is always appreciated. There's always a use for any TV.

Wow... I JUST came back from Portland PSU visiting a friend. Had I known I would have stayed longer. I went with a few smashers too >_< oh well. I'll try and make it to the next one.
That kind of sucks. ._.

keeper

Smash Champion
Question, what is your power ten?
user name and what characters they play.
I want to see what my competition would have been.
Gage said:
1st: Juce (my opinion. Balloon and Juce's positions could easily be argued with who gets the top spot)

2nd: Balloon

3rd: Probably Aftermath

4th: Minh or me. I haven't entered a tournament seriously for awhile. Although I got 7th using only Ice Climbers when I picked them up in less then a week. And got 9th with only Ganondorf when I picked him up like 3 days before for a marth counter and I didn't play any marths haha. I got 5th at the Vancouver tournament. I plan to play seriously at G.O. 2.5/3

5th: Minh/me

6th: I'd say Jayce
Brdy, if he were considered Oregon would also be in the top 5, if not better. He has really good placings lately.

Eggz and Silent Wolf were also there, and they both were in top 3, I believe.

I got 7th along with someone else I forgot (sorry other dude), and BC Chris would be in the 10. I'll link the bracket and put the results in the OP when they're up.

Grunt

Smash Master
eggz sw brady gage
weruop chip valdens felix
Our Krakken has diabeetus. Lettuce win/ dirty brdy v2/ ***atrons/ Grunt and Grunt's brother
count sexula ****** ****er/ dragon nighthawk something something/ ch4 news/ i dunno

try and gues what each one is

keeper

Smash Champion
Melee Singles: eggz->sw->brady->gage
Brawl Singles: weruop->chip->valdens->felix
Melee Doubles: Our Krakken has diabeetus. Lettuce win/ (SW and Eggz)->dirty brdy v2(brady and Bart)-> ***atrons (Jesse and Gage)->Grunt and Grunt's brother (Grunt and Grunt's Brother)
Brawl Doubles: count sexula ****** ****er/ dragon nighthawk something something/ ch4 news/ i dunno

try and gues what each one is
I cheated. =\

keeper

Smash Champion
Kind of an update (that can be seen on AiB).

The venue got moved from Portland State University to somewhere in Beaverton (not far from Portland), most likely. I'll update the OP when I see the update from Casey (host guy).

This is kind of a subtle bump too.

Top Bottom