• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

»G.O.!! v3.0 Dec. 12-13« Portland (PSU), OR Melee/Brawl; Schedule ADDED

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
Tourney matches are way better than friendlies for improving.
friendlies can range from good* to negligible in terms of practice.
Very inconsistent.
So If you have $10(?) you should enter anyway.

*Tourney matches are "Great".

M0n3y

Smash Rookie
Sup, I was thinking about going just wondering if there is going to be alot of people because i dont really want to show up from a 5 hour drive and get ****ed =0. Also Is it a two day thing for sure ( would i need alike a hotel room or something ? ) peace out

Jem.

Smash Master
If a responsible WA carpool takes me I'll go. The plan was to ride with GC Guy but the date change made it so he can't come. I want to come back to WA right after the tournament.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
HUHshsuehsrhu CatPhysician you live in Oregon now? Where?

Money- There will be housing provided for you I'm sure. There should be a delicious turnout of people. Although I don't know your definition of a lot of people. There should be 40-50 people. Hopefully more!!!! :D

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Tigard whoa hey you live right next to me

Who else plays melee around portland? I haven't been able to play pretty much all of this year but who gives a ****, i have secret alaskan smash knowledge so i just need to get warmed up and i'm set.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Cat let's smashfest! AIM me @ Metariel. I'm not as good as Peach Masta/Keeper but happy to play with other smashers even if I get ***** ;p. Gotta skill up somehow heh.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I might come to this o.0, i kind of unofficially retired and haven't played since the last time i saw you guys, but who knows maybe i'll make an apperance o_0

skyjordan17

Smash Rookie
I'll see if I can make it. I'll have to find a couch to crash on in P-town though, I don't wana sleep at Washington Park again, lol. Anyway, if I can make it into town, I'll come for sure.

Jem.

Smash Master
If a responsible WA carpool takes me I'll go. The plan was to ride with GC Guy but the date change made it so he can't come. I want to come back to WA right after the tournament.
that again.

and woah catphysician thats cool haha i remember you from back in the day. i dont play melee anymore though im just a brawl / halo kid now

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Grapes are pretty good.

Jem, come noooooo johns

Other people who need places to house. I'll talk to people for you as the date gets closer.

TomNookster, you better not charge me a ridiculous price on a house that you forced a debt on me. I'll get my like 5k on christmas though to help pay it back. I'll also catch bugs and stuff

Top Bottom