• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

»G.O.!! v3.0 Dec. 12-13« Portland (PSU), OR Melee/Brawl; Schedule ADDED

debaser

Smash Lord
Oregon has beautiful nature, and a lot of nice people.

but yeah if you're not into those things then you have no reason to visit

keeper

Smash Champion
ya dude

it's trees and road until you get to portland, which actually belongs to washington
No, Portland is Oregon, just right next to Washington and people from WA shop there since there's no sales tax in Oregon.

You got it backwards, WA is all trees. (And we're all lumberjacks)
OR is high desert.
In the east, yeah. WA has its share of desert out east too.

Oregon has beautiful nature, and a lot of nice people.

but yeah if you're not into those things then you have no reason to visit
"If you dig geology (hurrrr pun), you'll love Oregon." That's how I think about it.
We have columnar basalts, lava tubes, volcanic throats, and other really cool stuff, like the deepest canyon and one of the deepest lakes.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
"If you dig geology (hurrrr pun), you'll love Oregon." That's how I think about it.
We have columnar basalts, lava tubes, volcanic throats, and other really cool stuff, like the deepest canyon and one of the deepest lakes.
Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.

keeper

Smash Champion
Nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd.
I've taken almost every science class at my school.

Except IB Chemistry and IB Biology because I'm a Physics sort of guy.

List:
Astronomy
Geology
Biology
Chemistry
IB Physics
IB Physics II
IB Anatomy and Physiology
IB Psychology (if you consider it a science and not a social study)

Science rules.

joeplicate

Smash Master
like some girls have a stage when they try out being lesbians

portland is just a washington town trying out oregon

debaser

Smash Lord
for real, good thing I'm an env sci major. Oregon's pretty rural, but I like it

What?
It rains 8 months of the year (Freezes, 1).
That is definitely a vast over generalization. But that's okay, I'd actually prefer this common belief exist rather than it being known that Oregon's weather is secretly amazing and have even more of a flux of californians coming here by the jetta-full. :D

like some girls have a stage when they try out being lesbians

portland is just a washington town trying out oregon
idk, I see what you're saying, but washington is probably more "lesbiany" in the context of your metaphor than portland. portland is made up mostly of white 20-something yuppies.

god, if portland is a washington city's lesbian phase, what the hell does that make vancouver? a few decades past a girl's heavy drug phase when she took a little too much lsd and now just smokes a **** ton of pot?

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Prayers answered. A tourney in beaverton I actually found out about. Thank God. I can't wait to get ***** and get better! I'm sick of the same 5 friends and cpu's. ugh

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Yar, I'm exited for this.

Are there any local tournies happening anytime before then? I neeeeed smash. Pref melee but I **guess** I could play brawl.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Wow. Prayers answered. A tourney in beaverton I actually found out about. Thank God. I can't wait to get ***** and get better! I'm sick of the same 5 friends and cpu's. ugh
ey, cpus **** son.

Ive seen them implore various advanced techniques without succession.
The bigger one got moved to december 100% in favor of tourneyplay.

Tourneyplay is in October.
GO3 is in december.
This is in august.
I thought this was GO3. in december? then whats "this" in august ?

debaser

Smash Lord
Yar, I'm exited for this.

Are there any local tournies happening anytime before then? I neeeeed smash. Pref melee but I **guess** I could play brawl.
dude. we played for a while at Moochero's a long time ago. we need to play again. your samus is the truth

and I swear I can actually space falcon nairs against your sheik this time XD

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
Portland Clackamas Gresham Hillsboro are all connected via MAX. If you live close to any of these places transportation should be easy.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
What the **** were you doing way back there anyway Kline?
My account goes to the end of the thread instead of the first so I can see new posts.

I hadnt read the first one yet for the tourney info so I skimmed up looking for the official time and dates and general interest.

then I got confused by you saying this and then and w/e-I didnt kno this was also about go2.5

Top Bottom