• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Uchiha no Riku

Smash Cadet
we can also put Soul calibur 3 if there is not a problem. and the idea would be good i have been in tournament that play 3 games at the same time like , SC3, SF3strike and marvel vs capcom 2 so if you guys wanna do it let me know so i can start to warm up again.

Uchiha no riku out-

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Oh No No se tiren una Mono!

we can also put Soul calibur 3 if there is not a problem. and the idea would be good i have been in tournament that play 3 games at the same time like , SC3, SF3strike and marvel vs capcom 2 so if you guys wanna do it let me know so i can start to warm up again.

Uchiha no riku out-
This is what people call a "Mono" Tournament. These really haven't worked much in the past few attempts, at least in this side of the Island, it's sad that we are little by little deviating ourselves from the main topic, everyone is discussing about other games and now a Side tournament about SFA 2?
Is Smash some side dish or something now? Maximus discussed the idea of making a special tournament where SOME items can be used, so those who have seen Itadaki's execution with the fan can go ahead and start practicing,lol.
Smash has so much potential, but it appears here that people are beggining to get interested in other games a la TekkenPR, SEP, Shoryuken,Evo and etc.
Innovative ideas are always welcome here. And btw if I were in Puerto Rico, what crew would have accepted me :confused:
Thanks for your time
Happy Smashing!

P.S. Bought Alpha Anthology, will try to find time to practice with it, good times :D.

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
OOH! 8 posts mas y vamos pa'la pagina 300 kul !!! Como la proxima pelicula de
Frank Miller ("300") productor de Sin City!
(Anuncio No Pagado) :chuckle:
kool esa pelicula va a estar demasia

pero na sc3 ya murio dejenlo muerto en verdad prefiero 3strike pero no se y yuca q paso con el torneo de la inter?!?! ahy q movernos a ver si se hace en verdad q estaria demasiao pero na...

dsl out-

Vain

Smash Journeyman
BWahahaha Page 300!!!

I won't do like Doji and just post a lil bit, I'll post just enough to enforce the next page because
it has to be that way!
( bah you double poster you!!!)
-shakes fist at Doji!-

So Posting in Legendary Page 300!
What incredible Beauty
Like Hokuto no Shinken or Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken!
Well it's been a great 300 pages, like always ups and downs but doesn't matter, as long as we all stick together we'll endure even the roughest rough stuff
Happy Smashing y Mucho Amor ( not the gay type of love)

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
The problem with SC3 is that it sucks competitively. When you have things like Ivy being able to ring out from the very start of the match with only two moves, then you have a problem. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg (she’s not the only problem).

Like aforementioned, an event with multiple tournaments is what Mono usually does and the result is that neither tournament gets a huge amount of participation, since it is usually spread out (although those tournaments are generally run well and are pretty fun). None of those tournaments have got anywhere near the amount of attention and participation as the Smash tournaments we hold.

And Vain, Smash is still the main focus. It’s just that I have a history with SFA2 and would like to see more people playing it, so I would like to see who’s interested. It’s considered one of the best SF games for good reasons, you know. Sounds kind of selfish, lol, but I just think people may like it if they give it a chance, and it’ll give something more to look forward to at the next event (people are already looking forward to the crew battles).

By the way to those that may be able to play Alpha Anthology, play the original SFA2 and not Gold. The original is the preferred version. Also, Alpha 3 is crap, so don’t bother training in it. Almost every character has a Genei Jin-style combo, but worse. Might as well call the game Tekken.

dococter_mario

Smash Rookie
Hello Puerto Ricans

Vain said:
The people at the puerto rican smash thread miss you :O!
OH REALLY, are you feeling hot? We could have a webcam session together.
Dojima, if a egg can fit throuh you, why cant I? Lets do something.
Bubbleman, bring your bubblely *** inside me.
Aeon,

I don't know

HDL, please H my long D and my wet L

hawk, I want your feathers in my throt

E@gle

Smash Rookie
Cuidao con H@wk el bichote que te entra a picotazos, primero tienes que meterte mis plumas antes que las de el. Y me dejas a Bubbleman quieto.

Uchiha no Riku

Smash Cadet
oh well then the hell with SC3 and 3 strike.... m(_._)m . so DSL are we goin to play this monday in the inter at 11:30??? let me know so i can bring my GC and smash to play. i dont study there anymore but i know where the game room is.

Uchiha no riku out-

Uchiha no Riku

Smash Cadet
oh sorry about the double post but i forgot something , do you guys know from where i can get naruto ultimate ninja 3 *** ver. ??? and a swap magic for a lower cost?? or if someone can bring me both of it im willing to pay for it.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
The one posing as the ladies needs to cut it out. It was funny in the beginning, but now you’re just dragging it. ».»

Uchicha, 3S would be good but Mono already does those (as well as SC3), so we leave that to him.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Just like to point out that you guys should take note of the post count, join date, the underscore (kind of hard to tell), and the color of the name.

I CANT HABEEB IT!!! HDL actually misspelled "you're" . Man seriously this troll is so freaking lame. A Goatse PIC? ROFL man, stop fappin to GainOnline avatars. It's doing you serious brain damage.
Yep, it is lame.

Uchiha no Riku

Smash Cadet
AHHH!! maldita sea el trabajo me pusieron a trabajar el lunes a las 9 am - 6 pm so no puedo ir a la inter ; ; pero me dieron el martes libre y el jueves y el viernes so el martes puedo despues de la 1 pm y el miercoles como a las 12 pm y el jueves despues de la 1 pm so perdon por lo de manana ; ; yo que estaba ancioso por ir , pero anyway si piensan jugar pal martes o el miercoles o otro dia me dejan saber pa caer le con el gc y to rdy pa meterle.

Uchiha no riku out-

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
*uno de los posibles mejores del pueblo* ya que la compe' esta floja...

jeje.

Ok, dejando la mierda en el rabo, que hay planeado para Crews y futuros torneos?

DarkSoma

Smash Cadet
AHHH!! maldita sea el trabajo me pusieron a trabajar el lunes a las 9 am - 6 pm so no puedo ir a la inter ; ; pero me dieron el martes libre y el jueves y el viernes so el martes puedo despues de la 1 pm y el miercoles como a las 12 pm y el jueves despues de la 1 pm so perdon por lo de manana ; ; yo que estaba ancioso por ir , pero anyway si piensan jugar pal martes o el miercoles o otro dia me dejan saber pa caer le con el gc y to rdy pa meterle.

Uchiha no riku out-
loko en la inter se juega cualquier dia si traes gc y smash se juega en el game room so si pasas x ahy con gc me das un call 223-5059 x ahy esta joe%,kama,rasalas,yuca y yo(de los forums) y par de noobs pero na...

y q paso con los crew battles se van a hacer o no?

ah y rasalas ahy q meterle a 3s me inyectaste con eso.pero na...

dsl out-

Aeon 2.6

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, thinking about it, im the best smasher at my house :)
And my neighborhood too :D
And probably Utuado too :D (don't know of any other smashers here so.. yay!)

In other news, I ask the same as everyone else.

flaco

The Terminator
Yeah, thinking about it, im the best smasher at my house :)
And my neighborhood too :D
And probably Utuado too :D (don't know of any other smashers here so.. yay!)

In other news, I ask the same as everyone else.
Well I thought the best smasher in utuado and all puerto rico was lord hdl

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Sad in the pants!

As usual this thread makes me sad in the pants.
Who cares who the best of each town is, Stop copying Zyko -.-.
And for the Love of God when is HDL gonna go own Flaco, tired of that battle being post poned, it's sad really.
About the double accounts and everything else, stop drawing the attention of the mods.
Seriously, 300 pages, you want it all to end, you guys know better, ips are marked with the double accounts.
You've caught a mods attention, so be sure to tone down on the stuff you say, much love to you all.
Happy Smashing!

Top Bottom