• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering Results 2/21

Almo

Smash Ace
Doubles

1: Final Boss (Fatal + JJ Wolf) ($56.00)
2: Sacred Swordsmen (MELITO + Creo) ($24.00)
3: Magic Hat (Chowy + Turtle)
4: 2 Fat 2 Floaties (KooI-Aid + WarrenB)
5: Bloody Cheese (BloodCross + Swiss)
5: Green Eggs and Bacon (Green Ace + Fragnum)
7: Action League Now (Action + Matt)
7: Missing Cookies (Almo + Peachkid)

Singles

1: Fatal ($87.00)

2: Green Ace ($43.00)

3: JJ Wolf ($14.00)

4: Peachkid

5: Action

5: Bloodcross

7: MELITO

7: Almo

9: Turtle

9: KooI-Aid

9: Swiss

9: Matt

13: Chowy
/

13: ElectroBlade

13: Creo

13: WarrenB

17: Kiran

17: Fragnum

So Fatal

Smash Master
Banks GTFO lolololloll Bawrl ftw.

Singles

1: Fatal ($87.00) 3 in a row.
2: Green Ace ($43.00) ggs in the wbf and finals. great yoshi
3: JJ Wolf ($14.00) JJ your the man! good **** winning doubles with me and taking 3rd
4: Peachkid- GGS Man nice peach
5: Action-ggs
7: MELITO- Good **** in doubles
7: Almo- Thanks for hosting
9: KooI-Aid- Nice pit kid. Keep working on it.
9: Swiss- ggs nice snake

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
This **** was fun, my **** enjoyed slapping ppl around and playing uber dominatrix with PMS. XD

shout outs alittle later

Almo

Smash Ace
1: Fatal ($87.00)- gj winning, thanks for being friendly and coming.
2: Green Ace ($43.00)- nice job, excellent yoshi and exciting grand finals games. thanks for seeding.
3: JJ Wolf ($14.00)- thanks for bringing infinite replay and chatting it up.
4: Peachkid- wtf 4th? **** son low tier action getting rep. we gotta work on teams though.
5: Action- nice metaknight. i'll need to practice that matchup some more so i can take you next time.
5: Bloodcross- jungle japes. how did you know my worst stage?
7: MELITO- ggs. very good toon link.
7: Almo
9: Turtle- i don't think we played. thanks for coming.
9: KooI-Aid- mad funny in the car on the way back to the T. you're better than i thought.
9: Swiss- thanks for coming. nice snake.
9: Matt- get an AiB. lol
13: Chowy- you did really good in doubles. i don't think we played either.
13: ElectroBlade- thanks for coming. we should work on stuff sometime though.
13: Creo- gj getting 2nd in teams.
13: WarrenB- funniest kid here. original smash was too good.
17: Kiran- WIIMOTE!
17: Fragnum- nice job in teams eliminating us.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
1: Fatal ($87.00) niice snake dude and sexy kill in that last match=D

2: Green Ace ($43.00) dood ur roshi is sick best one i have seen. and lol at crunch being the brawl falcon XD too good

3: JJ Wolf ($14.00) Sick wolf man, we had some really epic matches. i didnt do as well the second time but, oh well :) hope to see u at mass madness ^_^

4: Peachkid (>$9000.00) like omg the sexiest Slaht evar like omg omg lol

5: Action Nice MK, and thank you so much for helping me out (i know i have said this like 1000 times but i would have been so screwed if u guys didnt let me tag along) i hope i wasnt too much of a burden

5: Bloodcross: That SD was hella Stupid... :< but ur falco was really good, and unique! keep at it and im sure ull do fine ^_^

7: MELITO: i didnt get to play ur TL :< he looks really good tho and congrats on the 2nd place in doubles ^_^

7: Almo hehehe our doubles team flopped XD but ur tourney was ****, u need to hold more cause this was epicly fun. and thanks for having all of us. ur a good host too :D

9: Turtle i think i glanced at ur diddy, from what i saw, nice diddy

9: KooI-Aid ROFL At the car ride to the T XD XD XD i will seriously never forget that, even when i get Alzheimers XD

9: Swiss i think we played u in doubles, if u were the snake, then nice snake :)

9: Matt: i cant remember u, im srry ;_____; but ill edit this when i remember who u are

13: Chowy I dont think i saw u play...

13: ElectroBlade hehehe not a bad Olimar, peach is his worst matchup probably, dont worry just keep at it man :)

13: Creo Nice marf from what i saw in ur matches with melito :)

13: WarrenB Dude, ur one funny kid XD XD i hope to see u at mass madness, and bring mah lazor kthnxbai D: and lol at ganon's stripper leg

17: Kiran dude i know who to call now if i have wii mote trouble XD

17: Fragnum Good GaW, just keep working on a few things and ur gaw will improve in no time :)

Thats it for my shout outs pplz

HAI IM DAIZAY!!!!!!!!! *throws glazed doughnuts around in the air*

*copies shoutouts and pastes in AiB* >____________>

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
GG's to all, especially Fatal. Those were epic matches we had in winner's finals and grand finals. The tournament was very fun Almo. And yes Peachkid, Krunch is the Brawl Falcon.

P.S: IT'S A TRAP!

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Good **** everyone. Had a great time.
Shoutoutz:

Fatal: Good ****. JJ Fatal combos are just TOO GOOD. U got a LOT better since COT4. I better train hard this week to prepare for Mass Madness.

BloodCross: Fun match. Don't worry about losing, I have a lot of experience against falcos. Keep at it.

PeachKid: Nice peach. Our first set caught me by surprise. Didn't know wtf to do against peach lol (johns). We should wolf ditto soon. I'll see if i can give u some tips

Action: That was a fun set that we had. 1 thing i learned is that my G&W sucks

Melito: Good toon link and intense set dood. I thought you had won set on the last stock @ PS2. I don't know how i survived that fair/bair? at 160%. Great job in doubles too. U guys got me and fatal going

Almo: Awesome job running this tournament. Hopefully we'll see more of these. Great job setting a good example to get the massachusetts tourney scene going. We didn't get to play though =( hopefully we'll play at MM

Almo

Smash Ace
yeah. idk when the next one will be. i'll try my hardest to make it march, but anyone who was there around 5 with me talking to my mom knows that she is the only problem standing in the way of me doing these.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
and almo, like i said. if ur mom becomes too much of a problem. we can always just relocate to my clubhouse. i would just need to pull some strings and it be all set :)

Almo

Smash Ace
if anyone remembers who chowy, turtle, matt, or kiran played let me know.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
chowy was a falco player dont know who kiran is.

Turtle was the diddy player. I think I should've made more of an effort to seed. He faced green ace in the first round even though he was the toughest guy greenace faced other than fatal

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
OMG SHOUTOUTS!!11!!1!!!11!!!!@$!@#$!@#$!@#

1: Fatal - Of course a Snake won the tournament lol, good **** man
2: Green Ace - Same to you, good **** reppin' with Yoshi
3: JJ Wolf - Jesus christ you ***** me, I was so ignorant lol I don't have much experience against expert Wolfs like you, best wolf ever, I'm not down in the dumps btw lol
4: Peachkid - GRRRRR STILL TICKED AT MY SD lol, I could be 4th =( But you're a cool guy, and represent THE PERVERTS OF THE WORLD.... Peach < May <3
5: Action - The only MK in the tournament and you're not the typical gay MK, gg we had, i did good considering i died at 34% xD
5: Bloodcross - IM SEXY
7: MELITO - your haircut pwns, and great toon link, ive faced u alot under alternative accounts but wifi doesnt matter, glad i got to see u irl too =) oh and doubles doesnt matter to me either even tho u ***** me there hehe (i got the epic spike tho on fd hehe)
7: Almo - ggs we had also, and yes marth is the character i have most experience with so i would know japes is mean, and thanks for hosting such a fun event, cant wait for the next one <3
9: KooI-Aid - you're one kool guy too =) OH YEAH. amazing pit and props for takin' out fatal in friendlies teehee.
9: Swiss - i had fun in doubles with u, i kept illusioning u off the stage though xDD doubles is not my game lol, nice snake, its prolly the reason my *** was saved O.O
9: Matt - another nice yoshi, altho to me our matches were kind of weird netherless ggs
13: Chowy - ur a good guy too (every1 was <3) falco dittos arent gay in doubles hehe, glad to see another falco =)
13: ElectroBlade - i hate facing olimars but our matches were fun too, its a shame u had to leave early =(
13: Creo - along wth melito, way to **** me via doubles lol, dont know much else sorry, <3 ya still tho =)
13: WarrenB - LMAO you are the epic win, GANON REPRESENT, it was also fun for me to get into bowser action too. LOL and u playing ssb64 made my day, jab lock to falcon PAUNCH, so funny xDD
17: Kiran - im afraid i dont have much to say to you either =( <3 ya tho
17: Fragnum - nice gaw, keep at it and ull do fine =)

PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS PINGAS

edit: btw if anyone has recorded matches on youtube or something, mind posting or sending via aim?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
OMG SHOUTOUTS!!11!!1!!!11!!!!@$!@#$!@#$!@#
4: Peachkid - GRRRRR STILL TICKED AT MY SD lol, I could be 4th =( But you're a cool guy, and represent THE PERVERTS OF THE WORLD.... Peach < May <3

lol im not much of a pervert. XD i just call my peach a slaht cause shes a dirty skank that loves to play rough with the big boys. (i has GF so i stay wick my lovely sarah =3) but be careful around my peach. she will pull your ****ing hair out. and boast about her fab weave

So Fatal

Smash Master
Almo, there was plenty room for additional setups. Almos Mass Garthering 2. 40 People. =) 2$ venue fee. All Good. anyways i'm lookin forward to the next one regardless of attendance. such a chill tourney..

Almo

Smash Ace
well my mom said no anyway. especially since we found crumbs of cheezits and grease from someone's shoes on carpet.

so i was thinking to relocate to peachkid's clubhouse. he said it's $150 to rent it out (i think) so i'd want a larger turnout anyway, and it's more spacious, and we would both run it. So it can still be Almo's Mass Gathering 2, we're just changing location.

and i think 6 setups with 18 people was fine. but yeah it was wicked chill and we ran right on schedule so i saw it as a success for my first tournament ran. plus i got to know everyone alot better. i actually enjoy it alot with running them, so expect more of this from me in the future.

Btw, results on AiB are up so you can get your first place medals.

So Fatal

Smash Master
well my mom said no anyway. especially since we found crumbs of cheezits and grease from someone's shoes on carpet.

so i was thinking to relocate to peachkid's clubhouse. he said it's $150 to rent it out (i think) so i'd want a larger turnout anyway, and it's more spacious, and we would both run it. So it can still be Almo's Mass Gathering 2, we're just changing location.

and i think 6 setups with 18 people was fine. but yeah it was wicked chill and we ran right on schedule so i saw it as a success for my first tournament ran. plus i got to know everyone alot better. i actually enjoy it alot with running them, so expect more of this from me in the future.

Btw, results on AiB are up so you can get your first place medals.
YES I claimed my medalz. Jeez your moms mad stric. 25 kids and a little bit of crumbs??? OH MY GODDD. The idea of going to clubhouse sounds sick. we could easily get 50+ people to go as long as we advertise it right.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
my clubhouse is a good deal bigger than almos basement. and there have been pretty big parties held there too. so fitting in 40+ people shouldnt be to hard.

plus to make things better for me, the owner of the Condominium complex happens to be my neighbor and good family friend. so if i pull the right strings, i might be able to lower the cost of renting it out. and if my persuasion is good enough...rent it for...dare i say it....free XD but ill upload some pictures of the place on aib soon

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
>____________> LOLZ more liek unpaid services for my slaht in her favorite ***** house

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
1 quick question.

if this was going on saturday and had green ace/fatal/peachkid, WHY THE **** did KoreanDJ not go to this, instead of showing up to a scrubby tourney i was at at some church in arlington? >_>

i wanted to win money **** it.

EDIT: Nevermind, prob the payouts. KDJ got $150 sandbagging that night >_>

So Fatal

Smash Master
1 quick question.

if this was going on saturday and had green ace/fatal/peachkid, WHY THE **** did KoreanDJ not go to this, instead of showing up to a scrubby tourney i was at at some church in arlington? >_>

Umm More information about this tournament. and DJ is random as ****

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Umm More information about this tournament. and DJ is random as ****
It was called liek S.T.A.N.D. Up and Brawl or some ****. It was at the like Highrock church in Arlington. There were 56 in singles and 25 teams. I bombed in singles cause i ended up in a bracket with KDJ and Nito lol. I placed 2nd in teams with Etherlight (some may know him from SMB... idk), but we lost to KDJ and Nito.

The overall prizes weren't good, but 1st got $100 in both. KDJ won singles and doubles, so he was able to rack up $150.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
1 quick question.

DJ Didnt come to this cause he owes my Slaht DINNER. she wanted grilled OCTOROCK. but i guess he decided to BOMB SOME DODONGOS!

Edit: ah good DJ won some monay. the slaht is pleased. DINNER for Wench

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
DJ went random in match 3 of singles finals, got boozer, and won >_>

so yeah, he made some easy money.

If he had gone to this instead maybe id have won me $50. Where your **** benifits, my ho loses Peachkid :(

So Fatal

Smash Master
It was called liek S.T.A.N.D. Up and Brawl or some ****. It was at the like Highrock church in Arlington. There were 56 in singles and 25 teams. I bombed in singles cause i ended up in a bracket with KDJ and Nito lol. I placed 2nd in teams with Etherlight (some may know him from SMB... idk), but we lost to KDJ and Nito.

The overall prizes weren't good, but 1st got $100 in both. KDJ won singles and doubles, so he was able to rack up $150.
do you know if theres ganna be more of these..?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
do you know if theres ganna be more of these..?
My best guess is there probably will. I can't be sure, but the church raised over $400 in charity and everyon commented on how it was a blast.

If there is, I'll be sure to tell you all, even though it kills all my chances of winning anything.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
wait. my peach did put on her baby prostitute perfume. but she smelled like a ballsack after rolling around with Fatal's snake on japes

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
OKAYZ MY TIMES FOR DA SHOUTOUTS! (hopefully you guys are even reading this lol)

Fatal-good as hell. i wish you agree to train me (no wifi sorryz)

greenace-yoshi is mad good. ur egg throws are supreme. surprised u didnt get 1st.

jjwolf-i respect u takin out melito. i thought he would run the time out. you know it was :33 seconds left? he said he dont play like that though.

peachkid-only went against you in doubles you had me worried too in those matches.

action-i swear i heard a tornado sound in friendlies. never saw you but whatever.

bloodcross-bloody cheese lol. i said team random but great job on the name. we did pretty good for 2 people with no strategy lol we didnt even talk to each other. dont put yourself down for the falco illusion spike. i was playin for the lolz. and my friend creo really respects ur lazers. i wanted to do singles with you but i guess it didnt happen.

melito-nothin to say i live like 5 mins away from you lol. i thought you would get 3rd though.

almo-good marth. reason why i have to train even more with my b-reversals.

turtle-you ***** me in doubles. not sure about singles. i shouldve asked you for a friendly.

kool-aid-love ur pit. i wanted a 1v1 with ur snake. creo really loves your pit. he keeps tellin me how he shouldve won the singles since he killed himself at the last stock.

swiss-good snake i wanted to do a friendly with you lol.

matt-alot of down b with the yoshi pretty easy for me i guess. SURPRISE COC* FA*S LOL LOVE THAT ENDING.

chowy-mario in doubles....idk i was kinda takin care of you but pretty good if you went against my friend he wouldve got owned. oh can you do wifi with him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2sQTaVPKt8&feature=channel_page

electroblade-i saw ur olimar for about 5 seconds and i never saw you again. so.......yeah

creo-i already know you too lol. lolz at the losers too. even though ur not goin to read this.

warrenB-love the teams. didnt see ur ganon but i heard you talkin about him though.

kiran-saw you with the wiimote nunchuck never saw you again lol. cant say anything about you.

fragnum-i hate that **** turtle lol. i still think im lucky for not banning rainbow cruise. you shouldve let me banned it lolz.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
it went from like 4-9:30. Brackets were put up around 4ish even though the tourney was supposed to start at 3.

Doubles didn't start till like 8 or 8:30 iirc.

EDIT: Snake's uber manliness just ****s everything up. What's a **** to do?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
lmao you missed out on a chance to win upwards of another $100 xD

well, only if you can beat KDJ, and i don't know anything about how you two matchup. 2n and 3rd in singles got free stop genocide shirts and 2nd i ndoubles got jack ****.

Top Bottom