• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering Results 2/21

Almo

Smash Ace
YES I claimed my medalz. Jeez your moms mad stric. 25 kids and a little bit of crumbs??? OH MY GODDD. The idea of going to clubhouse sounds sick. we could easily get 50+ people to go as long as we advertise it right.
yeah good **** on getting first in both events. next time though, i'm definitely interested in JJ's idea for draft crews. so we MIGHT replace that instead of doubles. Not sure yet though. I'll see what everyone wants.

yeah, it's really obnoxious how she is. She actually freaked out at me today for not closing the door when i came home. You saw how nice my neighborhood was, and everyone isn't a rapist. I think she has zero social skills or something. btw the grease stained on the carpet by the isolated TV and on 2 other rugs. the crumbs wasn't a big deal so much.

but yeah the clubhouse sounds better, and we can advertise it on smashboards this time, so we'll get more people.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
I actually thought you were in the tourney we went to Fatal. D:

I wanted to play you (despite how you'll **** me anyways) but I realized that you went to Almo's tourney instead. </3

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im gonna go raid the clubhouse now to take pictures. so check aib in a few moments

or here...where ever i put them up

Edit: Baj;glajkgasdlgs there is already a congregation of old peoplez there...i probably shouldnt go in just yet. should i rummage around for a cardboard box and go all covert ops? lawlz

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
MattDotZeb told me that Fatal and Green Ace were gonig to the tourney we were at, but he's a lying sack of **** :)

love.

EDIT: Now i gotta go friend request peachkid on Aib and shiz.

So Fatal

Smash Master
lmao you missed out on a chance to win upwards of another $100 xD

well, only if you can beat KDJ, and i don't know anything about how you two matchup. 2n and 3rd in singles got free stop genocide shirts and 2nd i ndoubles got jack ****.
We go back and forth. it depends on who we are using. Played a tons of friendlies with him 2 weeks ago! and you *****es better let me know when the next one is =)

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Well if you had a good partner you could certainly take Teams I think. Nito is good, don't get me wrong, but i took him to 100% on his last stock in singles and Etherlight eliminated him, where as KDJ pretty much ***** everyone in singles.

Etherlight told me about this one after he found out about it on facebook lmao. no idea how KDJ found out, but if i hear about a 2nd one i'll maybe post some info about it in the regional zone or something.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Well if you had a good partner you could certainly take Teams I think. Nito is good, don't get me wrong, but i took him to 100% on his last stock in singles and Etherlight eliminated him, where as KDJ pretty much ***** everyone in singles.

Etherlight told me about this one after he found out about it on facebook lmao. no idea how KDJ found out, but if i hear about a 2nd one i'll maybe post some info about it in the regional zone or something.
You remember the Falco we played in Doubles (not Pat I think)? Well, he heard that KDJ and Nito got banned from the tournament at Gamestop for SFIV so he decided to tell them that there was a tourney at Highrock considering how they couldn't go to the SFIV tourney with ban status at Gamestop XD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i would totally hit that tourney up, if i had a method of getting there =\

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I think I heard that too xD He also said he was the one who told Nito about it, making it all his fault.

I have no idea who that kid is or what his name is though. Pat and Xihyon or w/e other name he gave you is the same person.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Do you live anywhere where you have access to the Red Line, Harvard Square and/or the 77 bus? Because the church is right in front of a 77 stop and if you can find a way to get to Harvard you can easily take the 77 from there.

So Fatal

Smash Master

the funny thing is I check FB all the time for tounreys. I don't know how I let this one slip

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
bloodcross-bloody cheese lol. i said team random but great job on the name. we did pretty good for 2 people with no strategy lol we didnt even talk to each other. dont put yourself down for the falco illusion spike. i was playin for the lolz. and my friend creo really respects ur lazers. i wanted to do singles with you but i guess it didnt happen.
im not down on the illusion spikes lol, idc about doubles really, i was pretty quiet considering it was my first offline tournament. dont want to make a bad first impression, right? lol guess its cool. had fun with doubles <3

ChoWY88

Smash Rookie
Was my first tournament, so thanks for the matches/criticism/shouts. Would've liked more time for friendlies or something

Only know the matchups against the few people I play with [JJ + Turtle], so it was frustrating

grats Fatal, that was a very long and hard-earned two sets at the end

So Fatal

Smash Master
Was my first tournament, so thanks for the matches/criticism/shouts. Would've liked more time for friendlies or something

Only know the matchups against the few people I play with [JJ + Turtle], so it was frustrating

yes ineed it was. thankss

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

dont worry too much about lack of match up skill. its always rough in the first few tourneys. but the more u go to, and the more friendlies/tourney matches you play, that experience u get from playing other characters will just stick. ^_^

BTW: i talked to my mum about holding the tourney at the clubhouse and stuff. she said shes cool with it, but before she pays up for the rent fee. i wanna see if i can lower the price at all. and pictures of the venue will be here after my school is out for today

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok update time! woooooooooo

alright so i just checked out the place. and **** its bigger than i remembered it. it maybe just as big (or maybe even bigger than GU. but im not 100% sure of exact dimensions. but in terms of usable space, i bet its bigger. i also told the manager and the owner's wife of the condominium complex about it. and they are fine with it.

well heres the venue ^___^

thats my neighbors dog, Gigi btw :p

but theres also an alcove there but i missed it cause my phone desided to be all "MEH I HAS LOW BATTERY" and i was liek "MEH MEH U LIE" and yeah lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
dude, gigi would be ****ing pro at this game. and would totally main pink Falcon

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I live in Medford. Borders Arlington/Winchester/Sommerville/Cambridge/Malden and the such. Any idea where that is relative ot chelmsford?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Alright, good ****, I live like 10-15 minutes from Davis square, so this place shouldn't be too far for me.

If you have a tourney there I'd love to attend :O

Top Bottom