• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Forgot Bed was in the game at all.

What I think is we either need to lynch Swiss or X1 today otherwise every day were going to deal with the WHO IS SCUMMMMMMMMMM? out of the two of them for the rest of the game. Right now I'd rather go with X1 over swiss since I don't think x1 has addressed his claiming on who he was going to target even though he's an even seer.
A bit repetitive of what's already been said, but also exactly what I expected you to say, that's good.

I'll remind everyone that this really needs to be an X1/Swiss scenario. X1 is claiming cop with mod-confirmed sanity and a guilty on Swiss. One of the two needs to go, with the other going D2 if need be. Kuz shouldn't be a priority until D2/D3 when this situation has already resolved itself. I'm unsure about why the people voting Kuz are coming at this situation sideways when we have this duality situation going on.

Now, here's what we know about the situation.

Swiss: he's being accused of having a guilty, and he says he knows X1 to be lying. This means that Swiss isn't a VT because he would have suggested possibility of being miller, and by extension he's not a miller. So, the situation falls on whether we believe X1 to be town or scum.
X1: calling a guilty on Swiss, claims even cop, and there's a contradiction between that and what he said about targetting someone toNight (N1) which he explains by saying he didn't want people to direct him.

A thought comes to mind: X1, you say that you didn't want people to direct you. But you had only claimed N0 cop; why would we have thought to direct you at all? People generally assume that N0 cop is a one-shot in my experience.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss: he's being accused of having a guilty, and he says he knows X1 to be lying. This means that Swiss isn't a VT because he would have suggested possibility of being miller, and by extension he's not a miller. So, the situation falls on whether we believe X1 to be town or scum.
X1: calling a guilty on Swiss, claims even cop, and there's a contradiction between that and what he said about targetting someone toNight (N1) which he explains by saying he didn't want people to direct him.
Millers ARE VT. You don't get a 'miller doc'.

Also, I pointed out that I was saying all of this without respect to my role. If I'd said 'OMG I can't be miller' I'd have outed myself as a PR, I'm too smart to do that. Way too smart.

Nabe, what do you think?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Millers ARE VT. You don't get a 'miller doc'.

Also, I pointed out that I was saying all of this without respect to my role. If I'd said 'OMG I can't be miller' I'd have outed myself as a PR, I'm too smart to do that. Way too smart.

Nabe, what do you think?
I've had games with miller prs, but they were an informed miller.

I'm assuming you are not informed of your millerity is this correct?

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Forgot Bed was in the game at all.
I'm going to start stockpiling these. :awesome:

I'm brown-nosing Kevin again, but I really can't see this Day ending in anything hut a Swiss lynch, barring extraneous circumstances. I really can't see scum-X1 doing something this stupid; unless he has a role that would make this all awesome (like a bomb, so he'd get 4 town deaths out of his), drawing this much attention to himself without being sure that Swiss flips miller makes no sense, because we WILL be lynching him toMorrow if Swiss flips not-scum. They COULD be scumpartners; scum fakeclaiming cop to bus their scumbuddies is not unheard of and I wouldn't put it past Swiss/X1. But I doubt that; scum would probably rather kill off X1 then sit their roleblocking him every other Night (and X1 could be lying about that to divert scum RBs for a few Nights). It's been brought up (and I thought of it on my own :3) that X1 could be a lyncher...but I doubt that too. It would certainly fit with the inconsistency in x1's claim (desperate to make other people believe his claim so he can win), but I don't think Gord would think to put that role in a game, now would I like to believe he would. :<

X1 would have also called this whole thing off by now if he were town and lying to get reactions. Swiss got to L-1, and it was abundantly clear that no one had very many doubts about his claim at the time. I'm not buying Swiss' claim of both X1 and himself being town, either; there has to be scum between them, or their roles must be screwing with them (likely Swiss' since X1 has claimed mod-confirmed sane).

I'm part of the backstage crew in a play and need to leave now, and won't be home till 11, so either tonight or tomorrow morning, I'll reread this thread and look at some other people.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@Kuz I had voted Swiss because I thought x1 wasn't serious with his claim, and thus, I wasn't serious about my vote. Just wanted to clear that up.

I'm more inclined to believe Swiss, as he's the target of a fake cop claim (and the tired old "maf fakeclaims guilty on townie to get them lynched"...)

I'm more inclined to believe X1 is some sort of warlock, and swiss was his target. That would explain why X1 wanted to fakeclaim on Swiss. However, since warlock is an Indy role, it can target both maf and town, so if Swiss flip scum, X1 could be taken as genuine, and he could fake reports and win (I might be slightly exaggerating >_>....but Swiss flipping scum still doesn't clear X1 as warlock)

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Also, what provoked you to say that first part?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I still don't understand what you mean in that first part.

Here's what I think.

Kuz is scum. He knows Swiss is town. Or atleast not scum. What he sees is a perfect opportunity to seem town by claiming that Swiss looks like he is playing his typical townie play. This way, he can say "I told you so" when Swiss is lynched toDay (if that happens), and then push an X1 lynch tomorrow. Getting two townies. Then he can hold the fact that some of us voted for Swiss over our heads for the rest of the game.
Ok...this looks it's based on the assumption Swiss will flip town. How do you know he knows Swiss is town/not scum, as you put it? Seems like you are putting words in his mouth unless he actually said he knows Swiss is town somewhere and I didn't see it.
DH I'm pretty sure even Swiss said that it wasn't planned.

This is an interesting. I didn't even think of this before, but I can definitly see kuz as scum for this.
I didn't particularly like this post becuase of the reasoning you are agreeing to.

@Swiss: I actually suspect th3kuzinator more so because I can see a link between him ans you. Also though, his logic about people being on your wagon when X1 claimed is preeeettty bad (assuming he still thinks that). Also, look at my post #62:

I suspected him before you even posted when Day 1 started.

*steals points back*
That, and it seems to me that you've been tunneling Kuz mad hard yo. And if you think Kuz is scum and you see a connection between him and Swiss why aren't you voting for Swiss? If Swiss flips scum it would further solidify your suspicions of Kuz being scum and reduces the doubts of X1 being a cop.

Looks like parroting to me.
Give him a cracker.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Sorry of my abbsence, I was at a tournament without mentioning it.

@Gova: I can vote anyone I want to at anytime, and that is that. I do think that either X1 or swiss is pretty much going have to be lynched toDay, but I don't want to waste my vote on them all Day.

Bsl's logic makes sense. X1 claimed cop, with a guilty on Swiss. Yet somehow Kuz knew that Swiss was town, and goes on to actually accuse people, who believe that the cop has a guilty on Swiss, of scumminess. That just makes no sense, either Kuz is just being really narrow-minded or he's scum.

Also, I really wouldn't consider what I've done so far to be tunneling him, especially considering that he hasn't responded to my recent accustions. :/

@Nabe: I don't want you to restate your stances, I just want you to start giving stances. You dig?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Sorry of my abbsence, I was at a tournament without mentioning it.

@Gova: I can vote anyone I want to at anytime, and that is that. I do think that either X1 or swiss is pretty much going have to be lynched toDay, but I don't want to waste my vote on them all Day.

Bsl's logic makes sense. X1 claimed cop, with a guilty on Swiss. Yet somehow Kuz knew that Swiss was town, and goes on to actually accuse people, who believe that the cop has a guilty on Swiss, of scumminess. That just makes no sense, either Kuz is just being really narrow-minded or he's scum.

Also, I really wouldn't consider what I've done so far to be tunneling him, especially considering that he hasn't responded to my recent accustions. :/
My bad, you gave me the answer I wanted but I asked the question in a bad way.

It would make sense if Kuz explicitly said he knows Swiss is town, I don't remember seeing that but I'll go look for it. Also if X1 has a guilty on Swiss and you're operating under the assumption that Kuz knows Swiss is town does that mean you think Swiss is a miller?

Just my opinion, I mean you could go ask other people things while you're waiting for him to respond.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ok so I wouldn't want to role hunt at this point in the game, its not exactly town to start trying to unearth power roles.

Also who gives a **** if X1 is a warlock, let him win the game for all I care I'm perfectly fine joint winning with an indie as long as town wins this game. Swiss needs to die toDay.

Swiss you say you won't have a lot of information lynching you but I think by seeing the stances we've had on all the different possibilities you are QUITE simply the best possible lynch.

Vote Swiss

Not moving this and firmly thing this is the best play and only possible play town should be considering at this point.

DO NOT LYNCH KUZ just because of how oddly he's played without gaining any information of this flip.

Think about it guys

we go into D2 if they are both still alive we go RIGHT back into he said she said.

Stop worrying about the indy and just win this game if you're town.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok...this looks it's based on the assumption Swiss will flip town. How do you know he knows Swiss is town/not scum, as you put it? Seems like you are putting words in his mouth unless he actually said he knows Swiss is town somewhere and I didn't see it.
well, i wasnt putting words in his mouth. i was saying "i think he is scum. if i am right, he knows who is mafia and who isnt, which would mean he knows swiss isnt mafia."

independent wins dont end the game?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Woowwwie, how did this not pop up on my subscription list I completely forgot about it D:

kev said:
we go into D2 if they are both still alive we go RIGHT back into he said she said.

this x 10

Also, I am pretty sure you are putting words in my mouth (bsl, sword). You both do seem to be tunneling me pretty hard based on unsure evidence.

I never said Swiss was town.

Here was my 'controversial' post

kuz said:
As for you swiss...how you responded to x1's claim at first was a total omgus, but now that you have explained your reasoning I feel I can agree with your methods (they mirror mine :3). I feel like you are playing your normal townie game. A scum swiss would never have let himself be taken to L-1

However, according to rule #2: swiss is always scum, so...
I am surprised no one picked up on the joke...

The text in green was serious text.

The stuff in red was all jokes. How can swiss have a 'normal townie game' if he is always scum? I thought more people would pick up on that old swiss joke, but no one even understood it I guess... *shrug*

Here is more 'evidence' for bsl

bsl said:
where'd you get all this swiss meta? how do you know what his normal townie play is? if you know so much about swiss, don't you know that he can't be meta'd?

kuz said:
I read oddworld and halo mafia. Why can't swiss be meta'd?
I answered your questions based on the above corresponding colors. You assumed I was answering your middle question, but in reality I was not.

If you want me to answer it now, then I will. I have no idea what swiss' normal townie play is because I have never read a mafia game with swiss being a townie in it. You based this question on my aforementioned post, which was just a joke.

You all notice that x1 is just staying out of the conversation now that there is legitimate doubt on his cop claim? Although he has not outright proclaimed that he was lying, he has not gone out of his way to prove its validity.

I dont like how BSL and sword are playing as well. Call it OMGUS, but they have both been tunneling me pretty hard because I was one of the only ones who doubted x1's claim and made a premature list with their names on it.

@ bsl and sword, now that you have had time to consider it, do you believe x1's n0 cop claim?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
nope. and like i said earlier, swiss has stated multiple times in multiple places that he is un-meta-able.

@town: if everyone starts thinking im scum late-game, everything that i have said so far that was scummy is just a joke. warning you ahead of time. :troll:

not buying all of these jokes, kuz.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
EBWOP:

However, according to rule #2: swiss is always scum, so...
i did understand that this was a joke, though. just not the other one.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Also who gives a **** if X1 is a warlock, let him win the game for all I care I'm perfectly fine joint winning with an indie as long as town wins this game. Swiss needs to die toDay.
How do you even know an indie could win alongside town? Many can't.

I could understand you saying "follow the indie while he's useful" or something similar - but just handing him a win for no reason? Especially in light of my possible flip toMorrow. You should explain, highlighting why a warlock could also have a cop ability (****ing lol).

Swiss you say you won't have a lot of information lynching you but I think by seeing the stances we've had on all the different possibilities you are QUITE simply the best possible lynch.
This is not what I said. Do not misquote me. I actually agree there will be a lot of information from my flip because of X1. What I asked was for you to explain what information would be gained from my lynch - you have failed to do this. I will not allow myself to be lynched without a clear framework of what this means. Why? Because I'll be the only cleared townie and thus posthumously trusted, that and I'm almost always right. Whatever set of alignments I endorse prior to my death WILL be adhered to.

So instead of rushing my lynch toDay, tell me what will happen toMorrow and who will be lynched from my flip. This is not taxing stuff, Kevin.

Not moving this and firmly thing this is the best play and only possible play town should be considering at this point.
Again - although my lynch may be the most informative lynch (quote me where I denied that again) - tell me WHAT it will give you. Also, explain the discrepancies in X1's claim.

DO NOT LYNCH KUZ just because of how oddly he's played without gaining any information of this flip.
Why would Kuz' flip give us no information? You are attempting to discredit his lynch based off 'lack of information from flip' and push mine because of 'getting information from flip' - yet in neither case do you support this with any evidence. Who then do you find 'scummy'? You have taken no firm stances - simply pushing for the 'most informative lynch'. What if you die toNight and are town? Town lose an [apparently] good, key player with absolutely no idea who he found scummy or what to do in light of Swiss' flip, that's us down two with nowhere to go. If we're screwing up the fool proof plan of 'do what Swiss says' then at least do me the favour of screwing it up as usefully as possible.

Yet again. Until it is made clear WHAT information is gained from my lynch, I will not allow myself to be lynched.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I said he 'pretty much admitted it' - which to me, he did. I never said he actually admitted he was lying (though I know he is anyway). Slightly dodgy word territory, I could have been more clear. But like I said, to ME, he pretty much admitted it.

You should have got that from your read Gheb, I don't mind you posting Spag stylee, but I do mind you not being on the ball.
ah yo dat's kinda teh problem here u kno? cuz u cant srsly xpect us 2 believe u if u admit that it's from ur "point of view" only. like ur teh only 1 with ur point of view in teh whole game u c. every1 else has a different point of view n in our eyes ur actually lyin' whether u say "pretty much" or not in either case u say that he's not bein' real when he obv is.

What do you think of Kevin? What stances do you have on other players? Would you lynch Kuz with me? If X1 were to somehow magically get me lynched toDay (lol) and I flipped town, would you [policy] lynch X1 toMorrow?
in case u didnt c it yet teh last part is actualy xactly wat imma try'na avoid. cuz teh whole "if x flips scumzorz lynch y"-story backfires kind of a lot, u kno? like, knee-jerk decisions like that've hardly helped teh town eva 'n i think some1 as experienced as kevmo shud kno that tunellin' an idea that requires two days aint ever a smart or effective thing. So yeah im kinda iffy on kevin tbh. idk about lynching kuz - i nevah found him scummy n i think itll kinda blow up sooner or later if hes scum cuz hes still new to forumafia.

@Gheb when will GhEEb come into play, out of curiousity? Or will GhEEb not be playing?
sorry bro but idk. thing is that neither ee nor me has the pw for teh hydra account anymore and we need 2 ask an admin 2 help us but xiivi is bein' dum n doesn't respond. imma try to fix it b4 day 2 tho. shootin' ya a PM when we got it wored out, k?

so y does swiss "need to die toDay"? cuz x1 tells us hes got a guilty on him. so what? if i were 2 claim 2 have a guilty on u rite off da bat wuld u think lynchin' u is justified?

Vote Swiss
word? id like 2 kno wat these "different possibilities" are then. cuz liek every1 is k with lynchin' him n few ppl have moar concrete suspicions on him than teh guilty claim. wat will we learn?

Think about it guys

at least u should tell us who u think is scumzorz except fo' swiss. like u say we have stances n all but we don't kno stuff about wut ppl think of teh other ppl in teh game cuz swiss is all we talk about. jus' thought its kinda funny cuz u were teh 1 stressin' that we should use teh whole day rather than quicklynchin' swiss. i agree with dat logix but we're kinda missin' yer input on other ppl in teh game 'n u were teh 1 who said its important. so what r yer thoughts?

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also, what provoked you to say that first part?
TO get kuz to buzz off :awesome:

How about Kuz being a mason?
Even If he was, there is no way he could have recruited swiss. Masons recruit during night phases, and there hasn't been a night phase.

Kevin, what if X1 doesn't just try to lynch maf? What if he trys to lynch town? We can't just let him do his thing and think he'll only pick maf.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I'm such an idiot, lol. Warlock has to pick at night, there's no way swiss could be X1's target.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Say I am an indy.

Warlock: I highly doubt Gboy has ever heard of this role, even if he had would he have let me pick a target N0? in a 13 man game that's unlikely. Even if I could why do you think I would pick Swiss? to satisfy some kinda ego issue? nah, I play to win.

Lyncher: So assume I have to lynch Swiss, why would I go after him D1 like crazy - I could just as easily claim cop on him tomorrow, and save hassle and be more believable. Its not like I'm at risk of being NK'ed.

Warlock always can win alongside another faction - they exit the game when they win, and there's no way when this set-up was reviewed GBoy would be allowed to have a lyncher that ended the game when he won.

Swiss said:
I could understand you saying "follow the indie while he's useful" or something similar - but just handing him a win for no reason? Especially in light of my possible flip toMorrow. You should explain, highlighting why a warlock could also have a cop ability (****ing lol).
Scum slip?

You can only know I have a cop ability if you know my result was accurate -> You can only know my result was accurate if you are mafia -> You are mafia.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I thought I was playing with Dastrn for a second there.

That is, in no way, me implying you HAVE to have a guilty on me. I wanted Kevin to explain his beliefs.

If you're going to make a push on me - find something legitimate to push me on. You're just irritating and side tracking the day.

#HBC | Dancer

What's a warlock? I saw the Epicmafia definition of it, is that the correct one?

Kuz, I really don't see why you think I'm tunneling you. Tunneling someone means to focus only on them. I've been focusing on several people, like Swiss, X1, and Nabe. Not just you. Now admititaly the bulk of my attention has been going out towards you, but that's because I felt you deserved it the most.

To answer your question, I haven't really decided yet as to who to believe. Lynching someone who claimed cop is so risky, even if their are inconsistencies there claim. Right now I'm leaning towards believing Swiss, as I don't feel X1 has really explained that "investigating on N1 when I'm a even cop" inconsistency that Swiss caught him on.

@KevinM: Yeah, Gheb and Swiss said it the best. Give us evidence for all of these claims you are making. Also, I would still like you to answer my question, what do you think Gheb?

@X1: Your most recent post goes over nothing about the main accustion made against you. Stop beating around the bush and answe it please? unvote vote X1

X1-12

Smash Champion
goodbye
What's a warlock? I saw the Epicmafia definition of it, is that the correct one?
http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Warlock

Yeah thats pretty much right, although I believe it varies from mod to mod whether they can win by guessing themselves or not.

@X1: Your most recent post goes over nothing about the main accustion made against you. Stop beating around the bush and answe it please? unvote vote X1
I said already, I don't want to be directed toNight. Nor do I want to be NK'ed

@Sworddancer. How do you explain this?

To answer your question, I haven't really decided yet as to who to believe. Lynching someone who claimed cop is so risky, even if their are inconsistencies there claim. Right now I'm leaning towards believing Swiss, as I don't feel X1 has really explained that "investigating on N1 when I'm a even cop" inconsistency that Swiss caught him on.
I was pretty much going to suggest that we just instant lynch Swiss anyways.

vote Swiss
Swiss is inherently more believable as he practises twisting words all the time, regardless of alignment. In a game that doesn't exist he managed to construe about 5 of my posts saying I wanted him dead into meaning I wanted him alive because I knew he was town

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Gheb said:
sorry bro but idk. thing is that neither ee nor me has the pw for teh hydra account anymore and we need 2 ask an admin 2 help us but xiivi is bein' dum n doesn't respond. imma try to fix it b4 day 2 tho. shootin' ya a PM when we got it wored out, k?
Cool. I'll keep that in mind.

#HBC | Dancer

Bleh, X1 you actually made me read back to pull up this quote. From your 58:

X1 said:
give me a break, think i would claim cop in 1st post if my sanity was not assured? I know who im investigating toNight and im confident i'll get a second guilty. Doc protect me and i have the win and MVP in the bag
You just focused on one of your posts. You had more than just that where you said you were investigating someone toNight.

X1-12

Smash Champion
gonna throw it out there - sometimes lying as town is necessary.

I think I've said everything that needs to be said except it think some of you missed the important parts of it.

Interesting how I saw Swiss viewing/replying to thread and didn't say anything

X1-12

Smash Champion
Why would it have been necessary to lie?
A lie would have been more believable, It wouldn't have been necessary but I may have done it, it would depend on who died. I could have claimed roleblocked but then that's probably more anti-town as it creates false leads and can make doc start thinking he's paranoid or something.

dunno what that second question means

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have a lot to post about on this last page but I won't be able to do it until tomorrow or much later tonight.

Top Bottom