• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

Swiss

Smash Lord
Because he's being a douche. He shouldn't be lynched, though. I don't think I said it after I 'stopped the N0 lying' bit. If I did then I'll pretend this post is a joke but he probably shouldn't be lynched.

As for this Kuz/Swiss conenction. Kid didn't jump on my wagon 'cuz he knows about the N0 claims. What I didn't like is his super duper knowledge of N0 cops and what they can/can't do. Apparently he ninja'd me so he didn't parrot on the other part. Also I called him scum first *grabs points*.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
If x1 is lynched and flips scum, my first suspicion would be Kuz, as Kuz is not doubting x1 being town, and says so even though x1 lied. Would smell like a scum standing by his partner...

Anyone else find it funny how Swiss an x1 apparently planned this, yet only scum would try to cause this much confusion (give me a good reason why town would want to this.)

@nabe

Strawmanning is when, instead of responding to a persons argument, you twist it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Anyone else find it funny how Swiss an x1 apparently planned this, yet only scum would try to cause this much confusion (give me a good reason why town would want to this.)
What is often done is claiming a N0 guilty and seeing how people react - it's a great way to get out of RVS (and look townie). My issue with X1 is that he has taken it beyond the point of information gathering, and is following a goal I can't seem to figure out.

When will town learn to just do what I tell then D:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Unvote Swiss

Vote: kuz

Kuz, Swiss was mafia in BOTH oddworld and halo. When did you get to see his town play? Nowhere. Lies all up in this game.

Swiss claims to be unmeta-able often.

Swiss, X1 denies that it was faked. I'm not skimming, just your claim has been contested.

Kuz, I suggest we lynch you instead of Swiss or X1.

X1-12

Smash Champion
gonna be honest DH, Did you not see my 232? WE DID NOT PLAN THIS

I still hold that i have a guilty on swiss.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Good point.

Unvote Vote Kuz

Even though you're my other target. Self preservation much? ^^

Swiss, X1 denies that it was faked. I'm not skimming, just your claim has been contested.
What claim? I've claimed nothing. X1 has claimed EVEN NIGHT cop and said he's investigating TONIGHT which is an ODD night.

Caps for emphasis.

Why are you reading Kuz' posts carefully, but skimming everything else?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@Swiss: I actually suspect th3kuzinator more so because I can see a link between him ans you. Also though, his logic about people being on your wagon when X1 claimed is preeeettty bad (assuming he still thinks that). Also, look at my post #62:

I say we lynch Swiss toDay, and if he flips scum then th3kuzinator goes next
I suspected him before you even posted when Day 1 started.

*steals points back*

Oh, btw, I wouldn't say Dh's definition is complete. I would define a strawman as someone who, in a debate, sets up a watered down version of his opponeants argument (a strawman) so to knock it down. It's considered fallacious because knocking down a "strawman," or a week version of the actually argument at hand, isn't very impressive.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
10. th3kuzinator- (3): Sworddancer, BSL, Swiss

7. Swiss- (2): X1-12, Nabe

1. X1-12- (0)

2. DarkHorse- (0)

3. GhEEb- (0)

4. KevinM- (0)

5. Acrostic- (0)

6. Gova- (0)

8. SwordDancer - (0)

9. Nabe- (0)

11. giraffeslasergun- (0)

12. BSL- (0)

13. Sir Bedevere- (0)

Strikes:

X1-12: 1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Good point.

Unvote Vote Kuz

Even though you're my other target. Self preservation much? ^^
you mean me as your other target, right?

What claim? I've claimed nothing. X1 has claimed EVEN NIGHT cop and said he's investigating TONIGHT which is an ODD night.

Caps for emphasis.
his claim that you are guilty. you have a good point, he did slip on his even night investigations. which is why i switched my focus onto kuz.

i still dont think this was planned.

Why are you reading Kuz' posts carefully, but skimming everything else?
not skimming anything in the thread. i just dont have much to say. im pointing out things that i find sketchy.

kuz's sketchy meter is going up.

sketchy as in scummy.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
his claim that you are guilty. you have a good point, he did slip on his even night investigations. which is why i switched my focus onto kuz.

i still dont think this was planned.

not skimming anything in the thread. i just dont have much to say. im pointing out things that i find sketchy.

kuz's sketchy meter is going up.

sketchy as in scummy.
Anyone can point out what they find scummy you know like this...

swiss, why does DH's unvote clear him?
and why does he get cleared for unvoting, but my unvote doesnt clear me?
Why do you care so much about being cleared? Do you think X1 is still town/cop after his slip and why? You were concerned with lynching X1 to see if he was telling the truth about being cop so why do you not want to still lynch Swiss who could potentially confirm X1?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Anyone can point out what they find scummy you know like this...
i dont understand your point...

Why do you care so much about being cleared?
i dont. i just wanted swiss to elaborate on his reasoning for clearing DH. my question was more about DH than me.

Do you think X1 is still town/cop after his slip and why? You were concerned with lynching X1 to see if he was telling the truth about being cop so why do you not want to still lynch Swiss who could potentially confirm X1?
not really. i dont think he's scum, and i dont think he isnt cop. just that one slip takes him back a huge step. like on a scale of 1 to N0 cop, he is a lot closer to 1 than he used to be. but not all the way at 1, ya hear me?

i didnt want to lynch X1, correct. i dont want to lynch swiss anymore because i find Kuz to be more scummy. and the main point on swiss' lynch was the guilty investigation, which doesnt hold as much significance as it used to.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
BSL, it was a lead in to the quote I think is scummy and paraphrased that qoute reads to me as "but why not me" which makes it look like you're concerned with being cleared. Why do you think Kuz is scum?

Nabe, thoughts on Swiss and X1?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I still don't understand what you mean in that first part.

Here's what I think.

Kuz is scum. He knows Swiss is town. Or atleast not scum. What he sees is a perfect opportunity to seem town by claiming that Swiss looks like he is playing his typical townie play. This way, he can say "I told you so" when Swiss is lynched toDay (if that happens), and then push an X1 lynch tomorrow. Getting two townies. Then he can hold the fact that some of us voted for Swiss over our heads for the rest of the game.

HaileyM

Smash Apprentice
Here's what I think, there is NO reason NOT to lynch Swiss in this game, he gives us the MOST information. However I feel there should be TONS of discussion before we take what is IMO the only lynch choice of D1.

If we do not lynch him today we risk missing out on information on a bunch of crucial D1 players.

-KevinM

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Nabe, thoughts on Swiss and X1?
Policy says that Swiss should go first with a claimed cop against him. But there's nothing stopping anyone from fakeclaiming N0 cop in a Day 1, and Swiss did catch him in a lie.

@Everyone: Is there any history of Lynchers and Lynchees on this site? I'm a little concerned that a Swiss lynch might be the win condition of an indy X1, because I don't see the motive for scum!X1 to pull off this lie, and I don't see the motive for town!X1 to be lying at all, which he is to some extent regardless of what alignment he is.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
a yo mah nug swiss imma tell ya somethin' so u bettah listen up.

like i dun mind how ya defendin' urself an all but u gotta admit that it looks kinda weird when u say stuff liek "x1 admitted he was lying". i mean as far as i can c he never sed he was makin' things up? so y r u goin around claimin' he said dat? if u accuse him of lyin' [n u were pushin' fo' his lynch cuz of that earlier] then y do u make statements liek dat all of a sudden n xpect us 2 b ok with it? like u push x1 for lyin n now ur teh 1 lyin? sorry bro but i dun dig, u kno

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
a yo mah nug swiss imma tell ya somethin' so u bettah listen up.

like i dun mind how ya defendin' urself an all but u gotta admit that it looks kinda weird when u say stuff liek "x1 admitted he was lying". i mean as far as i can c he never sed he was makin' things up? so y r u goin around claimin' he said dat? if u accuse him of lyin' [n u were pushin' fo' his lynch cuz of that earlier] then y do u make statements liek dat all of a sudden n xpect us 2 b ok with it? like u push x1 for lyin n now ur teh 1 lyin? sorry bro but i dun dig, u kno

Are you skimming?

The conversation between myself and X1 was faked, up until I gave my stances and X1 decided to try and lie to me.
I'll amend this to say "I believed the conversation between us was faked".

You know how we always claim N0 cop? Well I played along with that, then took my stances after 'coming clean'. X1 had other plans. This is when I said X1 should deffo be lynched, when I was playing along with what we always do, examples of this being done (with me always as the guilty) can be found in other ongoing games - don't confuse the initial 'plan' with my actual stances. I'm sure even X1 will admit he thought I thought he was lying at the beginning (though him posting that 'BS' pic might seem to imply otherwise').

See how I want BSL or Kyz lynched, see how I am voting for Kuz. No X1 lynch (even as early as #208) D:

I've already shown X1 was lying about his role. He pretty much admitted it in his recent posts.
With respect to the bolded. In my #198 I showed what he claimed was mechanically impossible, I took his then suddenly ignoring me and saying "why what?" as an admission. As 1) I know he's lying anyway and 2) I can read X1. I never said "x1 admitted he was lying" I said he pretty much admitted it which, to me, he did (if he was telling the truth, he could have easily shown why what he said WASN'T a lie - he seemed to be ripping into every other of my posts, why not this one? Because it is proof)

Also I do not think that, even if I were pushing for an X1 lynch that this would be an unfair thing to do. I am in a unique position wrt knowing my role, we can all agree his sanity is effectively guaranteed as even night only cop (who can investigate N1 too - lol). I know he doesn't have a guilty on me - so I don't think it would have been unreasonable for me to have pushed his lynch.

Here's what I think, there is NO reason NOT to lynch Swiss in this game, he gives us the MOST information. However I feel there should be TONS of discussion before we take what is IMO the only lynch choice of D1.

If we do not lynch him today we risk missing out on information on a bunch of crucial D1 players.

-KevinM
OK. Why?

Lets actually start this discussion then:

What does my town flip imply of X1? What does this then imply of Kuz? Is his sanity guaranteed?

What does my scum flip imply of X1? Was he bussing me?

What does my miller flip imply?

What if I were to claim a role which outweighs even night cop? We'd have to lynch X1 first.

Why has X1 lied about the mechanics of his role?

What other information do we gain?

#HBC | Dancer

DH I'm pretty sure even Swiss said that it wasn't planned.

BSL said:
Kuz is scum. He knows Swiss is town. Or atleast not scum. What he sees is a perfect opportunity to seem town by claiming that Swiss looks like he is playing his typical townie play. This way, he can say "I told you so" when Swiss is lynched toDay (if that happens), and then push an X1 lynch tomorrow. Getting two townies. Then he can hold the fact that some of us voted for Swiss over our heads for the rest of the game.
This is an interesting. I didn't even think of this before, but I can definitly see kuz as scum for this.

@KevinM: What do you make of geeb so far?

I would also like you to answer Swiss's questions.

@Nabe: I honestly don't remember anything of actual substance from you, besides from a bunch of fake activity. Please remind me where your head is at?

Fos: Nabe

#HBC | Nabe

@Nabe: I honestly don't remember anything of actual substance from you, besides from a bunch of fake activity. Please remind me where your head is at?
4 posts up.
Policy says that Swiss should go first with a claimed cop against him. But there's nothing stopping anyone from fakeclaiming N0 cop in a Day 1, and Swiss did catch him in a lie.

@Everyone: Is there any history of Lynchers and Lynchees on this site? I'm a little concerned that a Swiss lynch might be the win condition of an indy X1, because I don't see the motive for scum!X1 to pull off this lie, and I don't see the motive for town!X1 to be lying at all, which he is to some extent regardless of what alignment he is.
I was also about to say "p.s. that question is directed at everyone" but lol it's already labelled @Everyone. Instead, I'll say that if anyone at all could give any sort of answer, that would be helpful. Or even acknowledge that it's there? Cool.

#HBC | Dancer

I saw that. One stance that someone asked you for doesn't count as much. Especially considering that it's a stance which has already been stated (and thus hasn't added anything new to the game).

Anything else, Nabe, that you would like to say?

#HBC | Dancer

Btw, to answer your question, I don't know rather or not if it's common for SWF to use lynchers in their games. It was in one marathon mafia game once, and that was all I saw of it. Once again, I know that I shouldn't try to meta the mod, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is an indie in this game (a 13 man game seems perfect for an indie to be in it). Maybe
X1 is an indie lyncher? I honestly doubt that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Gord's never mentioned a lyncher to me, and we've discussed many a game. Lynchers must be around - that's partly why I got lynched in Oddworld, it was thought I was an indie lyncher (ffs lol). I highly doubt X1 is an indie lyncher who has to lynch me - that role is just too perfect for what we do every game, what are the chances X1 got it AND had to lynch me?

#HBC | Nabe

Like I said, I can't see the motivation for either town or mafia X1 to be doing this.

Are you asking me to point out all my posts with content? =/ There's not much else I can say that I haven't already said. Swiss/X1, X1 is lying, if Swiss then Kuz but not vice versa. Not really seeing why BSL is scummy aside from the general scum vibe I always get from BSL because he's never quite as useful as he was in Newbie 9. Our lynches are on the table IMO, and while there's no need to rush to one, there's also not much else to comment on. I was waiting for a response to my question and I'm also waiting on GLG to answer my question to him.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖

-KevinM
KevinM what type of information should be acquired, your post remains quite bare. Bar optimism and heart it seems to be nothing but flair. Not to mention you using the account of another, has the mod required you to lose your role as a bro-other? Just curious about these two new developments, they are large considerations that defy expected elements.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
yea i can c where ppl r cumin' from with dat indy talk. like, we got no mod meta and the flavah of this game alone is carzy enuff. Wuldnt be surprised if sum kinda indy is in this game altho i didnt think of a lyncher first but of a warlock [cuz x1 also pushes fo' teh idea to get lynched if swiss flipz scumzorz]. still not somethin' to thro outa teh window n id still liek 2 kno y ppl think lynchin' swiss is good cuz of dat claim. like if i claim n0 cop with guilty on kevmo would'cha all b up 2 lynch him? im hopin not tbh.

[this is mainly @ acrostic's last post].

Swiss, did u even understand wut i was tryin 2 get @ with mah post earlier? cuz ur response dont make a lot of sense 2 me n im wondering if u might have read it teh wrong way u kno?

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have no idea what you meant then.

I thought you were saying you didn't understand why I wanted X1 lynched, and also said you thought it was bad I said X1 admitted he was lying.

What did you mean?

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Watson, what do you think of these current and startling events?
What I think is we either need to lynch Swiss or X1 today otherwise every day were going to deal with the WHO IS SCUMMMMMMMMMM? out of the two of them for the rest of the game. Right now I'd rather go with X1 over swiss since I don't think x1 has addressed his claiming on who he was going to target even though he's an even seer.
[
Kuz, Swiss was mafia in BOTH oddworld and halo. When did you get to see his town play? Nowhere. Lies all up in this game.

Kuz, I suggest we lynch you instead of Swiss or X1.
Why are you telling Kuz you think we should lynch him? Not only that, but do you think you're reasoning is enough for a lynch?

What does that even mean?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Glg, skimmin' much? I already posted what I thought.

Wrt is "with respect to..."

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
I love how you accuse me of skimming and then don't answer my question.

Because you know, you definetly stated why you wanted kuz to know you were lynching him.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oops, lol. I read the question as "why do you want to lynch kuz?"

I must be skimmin too much. :bee:

Kuz asked me what I think we should do, if I didn't want to lynch Swiss.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I have no idea what you meant then.

I thought you were saying you didn't understand why I wanted X1 lynched, and also said you thought it was bad I said X1 admitted he was lying.

What did you mean?
u got it half-rite then.

wut imma try'na say is: x1 nevah said hes lyin' about his claim [if he did show me dem quotes] but u still say he did. dat's kinda hypocritical if ya ask meh cuz u were teh 1 who accused him of lyin' earlier. 'n now yer not only lyin' but u also keep on insistin' on yer stance even tho x1 claimed teh opposite.

gheb, can you stop that?
stop wat? idk wut ur talkin' about. im just doin' mah regular scumhuntin' stylezorz as always, mah doo. if dat's what u ask me 2 stop then imma go ahead and tell ya that i wont stop it. sorry broski.

Swiss

Smash Lord
u got it half-rite then.

wut imma try'na say is: x1 nevah said hes lyin' about his claim [if he did show me dem quotes] but u still say he did. dat's kinda hypocritical if ya ask meh cuz u were teh 1 who accused him of lyin' earlier. 'n now yer not only lyin' but u also keep on insistin' on yer stance even tho x1 claimed teh opposite.
With respect to the bolded. In my #198 I showed what he claimed was mechanically impossible, I took his then suddenly ignoring me and saying "why what?" as an admission. As 1) I know he's lying anyway and 2) I can read X1. I never said "x1 admitted he was lying" I said he pretty much admitted it which, to me, he did (if he was telling the truth, he could have easily shown why what he said WASN'T a lie - he seemed to be ripping into every other of my posts, why not this one? Because it is proof)
I said he 'pretty much admitted it' - which to me, he did. I never said he actually admitted he was lying (though I know he is anyway). Slightly dodgy word territory, I could have been more clear. But like I said, to ME, he pretty much admitted it.

You should have got that from your read Gheb, I don't mind you posting Spag stylee, but I do mind you not being on the ball.

What do you think of Kevin? What stances do you have on other players? Would you lynch Kuz with me? If X1 were to somehow magically get me lynched toDay (lol) and I flipped town, would you [policy] lynch X1 toMorrow?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
10. th3kuzinator- (3): Sworddancer, BSL, Swiss

7. Swiss- (2): X1-12, Nabe

1. X1-12- (0)

2. DarkHorse- (0)

3. GhEEb- (0)

4. KevinM- (0)

5. Acrostic- (0)

6. Gova- (0)

8. SwordDancer - (0)

9. Nabe- (0)