• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Gova is icky because he deflected attention away from my wagon. He wants me as an ally (#61). Note how he doesn't vote X1, this would be too obvious. When Gova flips scum, remember I said this. Leave him for now. If X1 flips scum, definitely lynch Gova.
My post 61 doesn't mention you at all so where are you getting that I want you as an ally?
That post was just to show my skepticism to X1's claim. If you are town my "deflecting" of your wagon would be a good thing unless you think I'm doing it for town cred. Conversely if I were scum I could have put you at L-1 easily as the wagon basically went unquestioned until Kevin came and Sir Bed asked people to unvote.

@Everyone

Since X1 claimed an even night cop do you think there is an odd night cop?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'll not comment on the possibility of me being miller as this would out if I am a PR or VT.
Just so you know, miller is never told that they are miller. That would kind of delete the point. >.>

Swiss

Smash Lord
Just so you know, miller is never told that they are miller. That would kind of delete the point. >.>
Just so you know, they are.

It's called 'informed miller'.

Also if I were VT I could be miller without knowing, saying I could be miller thus effectively claims VT. Which would be dumb early D1 (spesh 'cuz I'm vig :awesome:).

@ Gova - correct. I'll find the actual post, my bad.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Run this past me again Swiss

You are saying that I'm lying, and expect town to believe that purely on an argument that revolves all around the assumption that you're town.

I never crumbed to you that I am lying. There is not some kinda code conversation going on between us. I am even night cop and this allowed me an investigation on N0.

@Gova: Even night cop is often just a mechanic in place to stop a gamebreaking strategy called 'follow the cop' whereby cop claims real early and doc stays hidden and protects cop. This of often stopped by roleblocker (zelda) or macho cop (cop who can't be doc protected). This also answers peoples questions about my confidence in the prescence of a doc. Even if there's not a Doc I'd still direct them at me so scum don't even try killing me

@Sword: sometimes you get informed millers.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Gova. So that was the right quote.

You called X1's push on me 'trolling' - deflecting attention away from me and my wagon, seemed pointless - might as well let me get pressured. The rest is pure speculation, and with my actual lynch a real possibility I'll point out that X1's scum flip does not actually implicate you.

Swiss

Smash Lord
X1 you haven't explained why you failed to ask people what they thought of me. Why did you not get stances on me first? Get my buddies to protect me.

You think you're being smart here? You're sidetracking D1. Quit gunning for the MVP.

X1-12

Smash Champion
around and round again

X1 you haven't explained why you failed to ask people what they thought of me. Why did you not get stances on me first? Get my buddies to protect me.

You think you're being smart here? You're sidetracking D1. Quit gunning for the MVP.

@Bold: you didn't ask me this, why are you acting like I'm dodging questions?. The answer is because I felt no need to, I've already got plenty of reads from this I don't need peoples opinions on you before I claimed.

@Italics: No. I think I'm catching scum. Why do you keep asking me this, I have a guilty and I'm lynching you. I'm not sidetracking, I'm trying to get you lynched. YOU are sidetracking by trying to get me to retract my claim. I don't gun for MVP, you of all people should know this. I play to win.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oddly enough, th3kuzinator played his first forum board mafia game 11/20/2010. This is fairly recent and therefore suspicious that he would use a word such as "usually" when he probably is still fairly green around the edges. I'm not quite sure of the limitations I possess in posting information from other mafia games and will therefore proceed with some degree for caution.

As for now: [FoS]th3kuzinator
You did a background check on me, huh? I am pretty impressed. I hope you are town, would make finding the scum 10x easier. Though it is true I started playing only 11 days ago, I have learned much. The fact that you are making so many well researched posts from the start could also be interpreted suspiciously as you may be getting info from your scum buddies. I doubt this is the case, though, as I know how you argue in the DH, so your intelligence makes sense.

Btw Acrostic, is your Quicktopic functioning alright?

Kevin said:
"When Swiss flips indepedent"

rather sure of that Kuz?
Yup. Just like I posted. 101% sure.

I already expressed that my earlier posts all were RVS oriented and none of them were serious. My first serious post started when I said "no...I was fooling around in RVS, sue me."

the horse of darkness said:
the horse of darkness said:
Bogart reason is this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by th3kuzinator
BSL, DH, Sworddancer, gheb, nabe

Lynch em all and we win

You're trying to lead lynches on people for no shown reasons.
These were all the people on Swiss' wagon silly. Kind of funny that you did not recognize that, considering you are on the list. Pay attention.

acRoStIC said:
I find it suspicious that you haven't bothered to verify if an n0 period existed. Instead of speculating you could have tried making a request to the moderator in order to answer your question, rather than making the assertion that there is no n0 period and therefore no n0 cop.
Gord did not change the thread title during 'night 0' nor did he post in the thread that night 0 had started. Irrelevant anyway because X1 said that he has a n0 cop guilty and then changed his mind and decided that it would be more plausible to say he got a guilty in the confirmation stage. Yeahhh, not buying it.

acrostic said:
Do you still believe that X1 is claiming a fake role in order to expose scum?
Yes. I get that he is serious...seriously trying to expose scum.

Scenario of what would have happened if Swiss was lynched:

Swiss flips scum --> X1: SEE I AM RIGHT, FOLLOW ME TO THE END OF THE GAME AND TOWN WINS!
Swiss flips town --> X1: Come on guys?! You actually believed a n0 cop guilty? The most standard play in the book? X, y, and z are scum because they hopped on Swiss' wagon for bad reasons.

scum#1 (sworddancer) said:
Swiss, you do relieze that if X1 really is lying, we can just lynch him toMarrow?
See my above reasoning. If x1 is lying, he will just play up the fact that too many people jumped on swiss' wagon for BS reasons and get one of them lynched.

x1 said:
@Sir B (and kinda kevin too) My role is even night cop, so I can cop N0, N2, N4 etc
In the beginning of the game you said you got the guilty in the confirmation period, not n0. Stick with a story and stop lying you big phony *sniff* Also n0 cops can never investigate any night after n0. You are either a n0 cop or a regular cop. Get that even night BS outta here.

X1-12

Smash Champion
and what do you think you're doing th3?

counter claiming a claimed cop is NOT RVS, especially when the first claimer already said he was not joking, very clearly so.

You are misconstruing my claim of N0 cop. I could use my ability pre-game because I argued my case to Gboy that 0 was even, and all pregame is considered N0 (not true, but gboy believed it).

You also act as if I have this magic power to control the whole of town. If Swiss flips town why do you suddenly assume I'll be able to talk my way out of it? You also assumed I'd act in a certain way by making everyone follow me if swiss is scum. and that I'd call it all a joke toMorrow if he's town, despite me several times saying it is not in any way a joke.

Swiss

Smash Lord
You expect us to believe you convinced the mod to change what he made as a 'balanced set-up' in your favour?

You think any mod would give you an extra investigation?

You think GORDITO would give X1 any kind of leeway like that? LMFAO.

X1-12

Smash Champion
desert
You expect us to believe you convinced the mod to change what he made as a 'balanced set-up' in your favour?

You think any mod would give you an extra investigation?

You think GORDITO would give X1 any kind of leeway like that? LMFAO.
you bolded the important word.

GORDITOBOY.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Did I? *goes and checks* Well it seems I did.

That post took me awhile to construct, I did not refresh the page before posting.

I already stated that I though x1 is town, he is just using stupid methods to scum hunt.

As for you swiss...how you responded to x1's claim at first was a total omgus, but now that you have explained your reasoning I feel I can agree with your methods (they mirror mine :3). I feel like you are playing your normal townie game. I scum swiss would never have let himself be taken to L-1

However, according to rule #2: swiss is always scum, so...

Swiss

Smash Lord
Gordito and X1.

Yeah, you two are well known for being great chums.

I know both of you pretty well, I know what you would and wouldn't do.

I know Gboy wouldn't change his set-up because you asked him to.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lotsa post makin it hella hard 2 keep up with dat game.

b4 ppl go hoppin on dat swiss wagon imma ask sum questions first:
- what r we gunna do with dat x1 fella if swiss flips town?
- what r we gunna do with t3k if swiss flips scum?

with da current info we have im thinkin these r teh most important questions 2 answer and theyll give us them leads 2morrow, k?

tho im also kinda thinkin that we shouldn't talk about swiss n no1 else. like, id liek 2 hear ppls opinions on other players. not any1 specific but just in general thoughts on ppl other than swiss

:059:

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gordito and X1.

Yeah, you two are well known for being great chums.

I know both of you pretty well, I know what you would and wouldn't do.

I know Gboy wouldn't change his set-up because you asked him to.
You trying to get me to offend the mod in thread and probably break your trust with him?

Swiss said:
How do you know N0 cops can never investigate other nights, Kuz?
How do you know? Pretty sure I asked you this and you didn't answer

Swiss

Smash Lord
X1. I'm quite experienced?

I tend to know like...all of these things.

I have no idea where I learnt that from. Please prove me wrong with your flip later this game.

I know you're lying, you know you're lying, you know I know you're lying.

X1-12

Smash Champion
never
X1. I'm quite experienced?

I tend to know like...all of these things.

I have no idea where I learnt that from. Please prove me wrong with your flip later this game.

I know you're lying, you know you're lying, you know I know you're lying.
yeah, but as I have already said you are not so hot on mechanics. You have said this several times in many places.

How many times have you seen a N0 cop? Is that many times conclusive to say that all N0 cops can't investigate normally as well?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Almost everytime I've seen N0 cop it's been me pretending or someone copying me.

I see no benefit to this conversation. Stop trying to play in a style that isn't yours.

Who did I say was scum again? BSL?

Lynchie lynchie.

Unvote Vote BSL

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
That's a pretty big slippery slope there, th3kuzinator. Also, why do you think I'm scum?

@Gheb: To answer your question:

Now let me ask you a question, Gheb. Do you think, based off of the current informetion, Swiss should be lynched? Feel free to ignore this question if you want others to answer your question first.

I will go on and say that, at the rate things are going, a lot of Day 1 is going to be spent on this X1-Swiss ordeal.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Almost everytime I've seen N0 cop it's been me pretending or someone copying me.

I see no benefit to this conversation. Stop trying to play in a style that isn't yours.

Who did I say was scum again? BSL?

Lynchie lynchie.

Unvote Vote BSL
Make a conclusive case here don't you [/sarcasm], You've never seen N0 cop yet you conclusively know its always N0 only.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Vote: KUZ

Thought over, and the reasons I gave for my FoS are pretty vote-worthy.

FoS: BSL

At the time where you first accused me of being scum, you gave no reasons. That in itself could be taken as scum trying to frame someone.

X1-12

Smash Champion
you darn lurkers... so many of you

going to sleep.

Do not lynch anyone while I'm away, Swiss can go but I've come round to the idea that there's more to get from this Day

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
You did a background check on me, huh? I am pretty impressed. I hope you are town, would make finding the scum 10x easier. Though it is true I started playing only 11 days ago, I have learned much. The fact that you are making so many well researched posts from the start could also be interpreted suspiciously as you may be getting info from your scum buddies. I doubt this is the case, though, as I know how you argue in the DH, so your intelligence makes sense.
I am lurking OverSwarm's FF6 thread and have been keeping tabs on the FF7 thread as I love the opening theme music on the first page. My visitor messages on Page 4 with Tom should substantiate that I have been lurking around Decisive Games for awhile. I was lucky in finding your first game to be honest. I was hitting up comment boxes and searching for your name specifically due to the fact that I knew that you were a fairly new player based off a comment in the Debate Hall Social Thread when you mentioned that your soul currently belongs to D-Games now or something along those lines. After reading your use of the word "usually" and all this over-familiarity, I became suspicious based on previous information you were telling us in the past. Please note that I am still suspicious of you.

th3kuzinator said:
Btw Acrostic, is your Quicktopic functioning alright?
I am not using Quicktopic and don't know how it is used for mafia play. But I can look it up on my own if telling me would hurt town.

th3kuzinator said:
Gord did not change the thread title during 'night 0' nor did he post in the thread that night 0 had started. Irrelevant anyway because X1 said that he has a n0 cop guilty and then changed his mind and decided that it would be more plausible to say he got a guilty in the confirmation stage. Yeahhh, not buying it.
Point considered. I was in class when most of this happened. Therefore I can't personally attest for a night 0 change in the thread title. I do suspect that X1 may have a PR in this game, just not the PR he is telling us about. Especially after receiving a warning from the moderator.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
DHs reasons:

1. I see no correlation between the people on Kuz's list (except there were) + I am on there so thats scummy.

2. He is trying to play like cello. This means he is trying too hard to direct people. He is scum

<3

Swiss

Smash Lord
give me a break, think i would claim cop in 1st post if my sanity was not assured? I know who im investigating toNight and im confident i'll get a second guilty. Doc protect me and i have the win and MVP in the bag

I am even night cop and this allowed me an investigation on N0.

N1 is an odd night mate.

I know you're lying, now everyone else does too.

I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it. I gave you multiple chances to come clean.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
We were lying.
When did you and X1 plan this?

@Sir B (and kinda kevin too) My role is even night cop, so I can cop N0, N2, N4 etc
Kinda wish you hadn't claimed that. x-x

Although I kinda do, since you now have to explain why you said "investigate toNight". I remembered you saying that as I was catching up and I'm glad Swiss caught it too.

Not sure who to believe anymore.

This needs to be discussed more, I'm still not sure what's going on between these two and it seems likely we'll be lynching one of them toDay. Hopefully we/I can look at other people after, though I wouldn't be opposed to spending the whole Day on this in order to get the most information out of it.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
DHs reasons:

1. I see no correlation between the people on Kuz's list (except there were) + I am on there so thats scummy.

2. He is trying to play like cello. This means he is trying too hard to direct people. He is scum

<3
And debater who strawmans, such a shame.

You provided NO explanation for those votes. People who do that are usually scum trying to get town lynched. What's more, you respond with a false strawman? You're getting desperate. My vote is happy where it is.

I do believe swiss's lateest evidence is quite convincing. Just saying.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And debater who strawmans, such a shame.

You provided NO explanation for those votes. People who do that are usually scum trying to get town lynched. What's more, you respond with a false strawman? You're getting desperate. My vote is happy where it is.

I do believe swiss's lateest evidence is quite convincing. Just saying.
:o I didn't? *goes to check*

kuz said:
I am kind of scared people actually went along with x1 to L-1 so quick. I am betting there are at least 2 scum on that wagon.
k.

kuz said:
x1 is not scum, he was just trying to get reads on the people who jumped on the wagon.
k.

kuz said:
BSL, DH, Sworddancer, gheb, nabe

Lynch em all and we win
k.

Now you may be asking yourself, how are those three posts related? Well, its quite simple. I think X1 is trying to find scum who want to quick lynch swiss. Too many people joined swiss' wagon willingly before even trying to discover the validity of x1's claim. I think some of those people are scum for trying to get a quick lynch out.

Now stay with me, its gonna get crazy complicated up in here.

I grouped ALL of the people that were on swiss' wagon (excluding x1 because I think he is town) and put them into ONE list.

HOLY **** THAT WAS TOUGH STUFF! Sorry I did not write that out before horse of darkness, I did not realize it would become that mathematically challenging.

Oh yeah and I am getting pretty desperate...pretty desperate to see you hang from the noose like the scum that you are
zing!

Now lets see your counter argument shall we?

smexy horse of darkness said:
You're trying to lead lynches on people for no shown reasons. All these people are probably town that you want to lynch and win (as a matter of fact, the "we could mean him and his maf buddies) Also, you could be trying to imitate cello's style, which, at first glance, is usually taken as looking like town. Thus, imitating that style would make you look more town (not that everyone who plays like this besides cello is scum, just pointing this out (not as big as my first reason))
1. So because you feel I am scummy, that makes all of the people on my list townies and therefore free from examination. pssssssssssssssh. You also do not even back up this claim by giving specific character reads and you use the word probably. How more unconvincing can you be?

2. What. Are. You. Trying. To. Insinuate. Here?! You are saying that Cellos playstyle is automatically town?! LOL. Also, me imitating his style is an elaborate hoax to look like town, but actually be scum? LOL. You give me too much credit. I am not that smart.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
FoS: BSL

At the time where you first accused me of being scum, you gave no reasons. That in itself could be taken as scum trying to frame someone.
i had reasons. err, one reason. the 'different-role-pm-debacle'. which apparently wasnt right? idk. ill keep it in mind, but nothing more, i guess.

N1 is an odd night mate.

I know you're lying, now everyone else does too.

I don't know what your game is, but I don't like it. I gave you multiple chances to come clean.
wha-wha-what?!

Top Bottom