• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP

Should read: "What do you think about X1 claiming n0 cop?"

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
EBWOP

Should read: "What do you think about X1 claiming n0 cop?"
There are thirteen players. From lurking I have observed that it is uncanny for powers to be activated during N0 for such a small game. I am not familiar with other games that the moderator has hosted in the past, therefore I am not sure whether he would set up an orthodox game style or the aforementioned unorthodox setup. I will probably look into it and report back in my next post. Given the current nature of this mafia game, it is possible that the moderator has taken creative license in more ways than one.

I'm not sure if I can agree with X1s statement that he didn't have time to breadcrumb as voting wouldn't take time until December 10th. I think that may have been a breadcrumb to consider in more ways than one, despite him denying it. In addition, Swiss also doesn't provide a convincing argument as to why he shouldn't be lynched, as X1 has admitted that he will be viable to lynch for the next day. It seems like a distraction or Swiss has a jack-in-the-box role that could seriously hurt town if town decides to lynch. In the OP, Gordito listed the jester role as well as other extremely 'gimicky-based' roles that frankly leaves me wondering about the actual game setup. Swiss doesn't seem too concerned about his lynch to be honest. I think it is an anti-town ruse in some way or form.

Never gonna believe this guys..

I'm genuinely a N0 cop and have a guilty on Swiss

This is not a joke. He can die now before he twists my words, I am 100% serious and you can lynch me if he ever flips town.

Vote: Swiss
He has to be lying.

Unvote Vote X1

I know I;m town. He's lying trying to score a mislynch and then he'll make up some BS excuse as to why we shouldn't lynch him 2mo.

Lynch him. Has to be scum.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Gova, I'm calling it a night. Thank you for telling me what Meat World meant. I wasn't quite sure of the definition from urban dictionary. And Nabe, I have played mafia once or twice on the school bus, but the games were never that good. Thank you guys for overlooking my careless mistakes. I'll be more careful next time. I hope. :X

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I wouldn't try to outguess the mod in terms of the set up. It's better to play on a game by game basis imo. The mod confirmed the jester as not in this game as well as a few other roles.

You say that Swiss could possibly be distracting from something. What do you mean by that?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
In the OP, Gordito listed the jester role as well as other extremely 'gimicky-based' roles that frankly leaves me wondering about the actual game setup.
You couldn't have known this, but every GM on this site puts in that clarification that there are no jesters, etcetera. If that mod note isn't there, people will apparently riot and panic, and there will be chaos in the streets. I have no idea why. With the care that GMs take to assuaging our concerns, you'd think we had weak hearts.

Swiss

Smash Lord
K well X1 isn't here right now, so....
Well I think that'll do.

We were lying. Obv. I know who knew that we were so you're all null.

Bed is town. Kevin is town or very clever scum. I'll call town as he could have started mass panic but forced people to slow, he wouldn't have had ANY blood on his hands from my quicklynch, and X1 would have been left with a tough 'I was lying' the next Day.

Kuz is scum as he supposed I'd flip indie as he knows who scum are. Wait, was he joking there? Quote every post which was 'jokey' Kuz. I want to see reasoning for each 'joke'. Why were there two scum on my wagon? Does this mean they are or aren't bussing? Looks like indirect protecting/attacking depending on your stance - neither is good.

BSL is definitely scum (#71/72) doesn't know who to vote. Jumps on both wagons. Calls people out on the structure of their role PM which scum are paranoid about getting called out on AND which I mentioned before D1 started so scum already knew about this discrepancy - likely one scum did claim confirm in thread and one didn't - possible third could go either way. Classic distancing.

Gova is icky because he deflected attention away from my wagon. He wants me as an ally (#61). Note how he doesn't vote X1, this would be too obvious. When Gova flips scum, remember I said this. Leave him for now. If X1 flips scum, definitely lynch Gova.

DH is town for unvoting when asked even though no-one knew he was here.

Swiss get da fawk outa hur with ur omgus bullchips

:059:
Lol'd irl. But where were you when the poop hit the fan?

X1 you're still null. But probably town. I'd have let this run but I have to try and catch up n my other games.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Finally, back to reality.

FoS:Kuz

Bogart reason is this post:

BSL, DH, Sworddancer, gheb, nabe

Lynch em all and we win
You're trying to lead lynches on people for no shown reasons. All these people are probably town that you want to lynch and win (as a matter of fact, the "we could mean him and his maf buddies) Also, you could be trying to imitate cello's style, which, at first glance, is usually taken as looking like town. Thus, imitating that style would make you look more town (not that everyone who plays like this besides cello is scum, just pointing this out (not as big as my first reason))

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL is definitely scum (#71/72) doesn't know who to vote. Jumps on both wagons. Calls people out on the structure of their role PM which scum are paranoid about getting called out on AND which I mentioned before D1 started so scum already knew about this discrepancy - likely one scum did claim confirm in thread and one didn't - possible third could go either way. Classic distancing.
i was going to vote for you, swiss, because of the 'guilty investigation', but i forgot to vote at the end of my post. then X1 posted, so i accidentally typed in his name. which is why i said 'oops' then switched my vote right after.

you were the one who put the idea in my head that the different role PMs meant that you and DH were scum.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
oh, and DH, those people that kuz listed were the ones who voted for swiss.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
k lets get this strait sons u think swiss is scum cuz x1 sed so. fo' one imma buy x1 is srs bsns about it cuz he sed so like three times at least. im not gonna buy his claim yet tho. like y do ppl assume hes tellin da truth? he cud b lyin about all this u kno? tbh i kinda think t3k has a point to not take it srs n im surprised no1 elsevthinks he cud be lyin.

unvote

don want no dumbfvck to hammer dat nugguh yet. dunno if bsls unvote counts or if dat thang was just fake [in which case id be susp. of him tbh]

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
swiss, why does DH's unvote clear him?
and why does he get cleared for unvoting, but my unvote doesnt clear me?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Well I think that'll do.

X1 you're still null. But probably town. I'd have let this run but I have to try and catch up n my other games.
Let me speak for myself please, I am not lying. do you not understand when I say serious I mean serious?

Side Note: KevinM is town. Swiss is still scum.

more later.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well I think that'll do.

I really want some more information on this line, you made it sound like you and X1 had planned this out. He's making it very clear you didn't so were you just hoping he didn't log on again until your lynch? Later on he clearly says you're lying and that he is ONCE again being serious so I have to ask what exactly your plan with this was?

Bed is town. Kevin is town or very clever scum. I'll call town as he could have started mass panic but forced people to slow, he wouldn't have had ANY blood on his hands from my quicklynch, and X1 would have been left with a tough 'I was lying' the next Day.

Kuz is scum as he supposed I'd flip indie as he knows who scum are. Wait, was he joking there? Quote every post which was 'jokey' Kuz. I want to see reasoning for each 'joke'. Why were there two scum on my wagon? Does this mean they are or aren't bussing? Looks like indirect protecting/attacking depending on your stance - neither is good.

Really interesting line here, don't like how you're giving him an out, I definitely would foresee this as you trying to cover a scum buddy if you were to flip scum. This line is basically a get out of jail free card and I don't really like the connection it puts between the two of you.

Gova is icky because he deflected attention away from my wagon. He wants me as an ally (#61). Note how he doesn't vote X1, this would be too obvious. When Gova flips scum, remember I said this. Leave him for now. If X1 flips scum, definitely lynch Gova.

DH is town for unvoting when asked even though no-one knew he was here.

Lol'd irl. But where were you when the poop hit the fan?

i was going to vote for you, swiss, because of the 'guilty investigation', but i forgot to vote at the end of my post. then X1 posted, so i accidentally typed in his name. which is why i said 'oops' then switched my vote right after.

you were the one who put the idea in my head that the different role PMs meant that you and DH were scum.
Still really don't like the game you're playing IGMEOY for newer players that means "I got my eye on you"

k lets get this strait sons u think swiss is scum cuz x1 sed so. fo' one imma buy x1 is srs bsns about it cuz he sed so like three times at least. im not gonna buy his claim yet tho. like y do ppl assume hes tellin da truth? he cud b lyin about all this u kno? tbh i kinda think t3k has a point to not take it srs n im surprised no1 elsevthinks he cud be lyin.

unvote

don want no dumbfvck to hammer dat nugguh yet. dunno if bsls unvote counts or if dat thang was just fake [in which case id be susp. of him tbh]

Hey I don't know if you've realized but we're out of the RVS and if you'd like to try and add things of substance that would be helpful, you're one of the better players here and you've only given a synapsis of the game.

Let me speak for myself please, I am not lying. do you not understand when I say serious I mean serious?

Side Note: KevinM is town. Swiss is still scum.

more later.
Are you able to communicate with Swiss outside of the thread?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dun b dum, kevbro im actualy adding substance u just got 2 read it the rite way son.
Plenty of stances n content in mah post brah i don understand how u fail 2 c that =/

Swiss

Smash Lord
*Sigh*

Well done. I got what I needed, you should have too.

He's lying. I'll give him one opportunity NOW to admit this and we can move on, otherwise we'll be stuck in a rut. If he doesn't admit it in his next post believe his claim and refuse to ever believe he was 'making it up' for RVS.

If X1 doesn't admit he's lying we can lynch him. Or me if people are that narrow minded.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Swiss, even if you're telling the truth statistically it makes no sense to lynch the cop because if he's telling the truth and we then know you are scum we wasted a possible night investigation.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I wouldn't try to outguess the mod in terms of the set up. It's better to play on a game by game basis imo. The mod confirmed the jester as not in this game as well as a few other roles. You say that Swiss could possibly be distracting from something. What do you mean by that?
I wasn't referring to Swiss in particular. But the Swiss-X1 duo are absorbing the majority of attention in terms of dialogue that could be addressed to questioning other users such as th3kuzinator who hasn't given really thorough responses for their posts.

You couldn't have known this, but every GM on this site puts in that clarification that there are no jesters, etcetera. If that mod note isn't there, people will apparently riot and panic, and there will be chaos in the streets. I have no idea why. With the care that GMs take to assuaging our concerns, you'd think we had weak hearts.
Okay. Thank you for the heads up. The only mafia I have played before is the traditional brand with a cop, a doctor, and mafia killers. Therefore seeing seven roles that I've never seen or played in the past is a bit intimidating as I'm not sure whether or not my inexperience will cause problems for town and therefore help the mafia.

Gova is icky because he deflected attention away from my wagon. He wants me as an ally (#61). Note how he doesn't vote X1, this would be too obvious. When Gova flips scum, remember I said this. Leave him for now. If X1 flips scum, definitely lynch Gova. DH is town for unvoting when asked even though no-one knew he was here. Lol'd irl. But where were you when the poop hit the fan? X1 you're still null. But probably town. I'd have let this run but I have to try and catch up n my other games.
I'm afraid that I don't see your, "If X1, then Gova" logic. If you are attempting to tie in Gova and X1 as partners due to their behavior, then it should also be plausible that if we lynch Gova then X1 will appear. As X1 is claiming a power role, it would be safer for town to go for Gova if you believe that there is a relationship between them. If Gova doesn't flip mafia, are you willing to be lynched, just as you seem willing to accept a lynch for X1?

Come one guys, for a n0 cop to exist, there would have to be a n0 period where actions could be sent in to the game moderator. There was no n0 and thus there is no n0 cop. I am kind of scared people actually went along with x1 to L-1 so quick. I am betting there are at least 2 scum on that wagon.
I find it suspicious that you haven't bothered to verify if an n0 period existed. Instead of speculating you could have tried making a request to the moderator in order to answer your question, rather than making the assertion that there is no n0 period and therefore no n0 cop. If you are suspicious that there are people who are willing to quickly go along with X1's cop claim, then it is of equal suspicion that you are willing to go along with the absence of a n0 period without bothering to confirm it.

Scummy indeed...assuming X1 is actually the cop, which I don't buy. There have been too many games where someone has claimed n0 cop (or during confirmation this game) just to reveal later that they lied. BSL, DH, Sworddancer, gheb, nabe Lynch em all and we win x1 is not scum, he was just trying to get reads on the people who jumped on the wagon.
Unless I get ninja'd by X1, X1 is insisting that he is not lying or using an N0 cop claim as an ulterior motive. Do you still believe that X1 is claiming a fake role in order to expose scum?

However if I'm telling the truth - X1 is a detriment to town, as he's either random, insane, or a liar. Anyway, he'll come clean in a few posts.
Swiss in the games you've played with X1 as cop, has he usually assumed there would be a town doctor role that would be there to assist him?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss, you do relieze that if X1 really is lying, we can just lynch him toMarrow? That's kind of the whole point of what we're getting at.

Plus, I know that you really can't meta the mod, but the idea of having an insane/random N0 cop seems way too much like b****** modding. The only thing I can think of that would clear him is you flip town is if you're a miller.

Also, this is kind of unrelated, but th3kuzinator, how experianced are you?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Also, this is kind of unrelated, but th3kuzinator, how experianced are you?
I was also suspicious of this and mentioned it in Post #118, after I read KevinM's Post #110. Conversation took place on Page 8.

Acrostic said:
Oddly enough, th3kuzinator played his first forum board mafia game 11/20/2010. This is fairly recent and therefore suspicious that he would use a word such as "usually" when he probably is still fairly green around the edges. I'm not quite sure of the limitations I possess in posting information from other mafia games and will therefore proceed with some degree for caution.

X1-12

Smash Champion
*Sigh*

Well done. I got what I needed, you should have too.

He's lying. I'll give him one opportunity NOW to admit this and we can move on, otherwise we'll be stuck in a rut. If he doesn't admit it in his next post believe his claim and refuse to ever believe he was 'making it up' for RVS.

If X1 doesn't admit he's lying we can lynch him. Or me if people are that narrow minded.
you absolute numpty, I am NOT LYING.. Do not try to bluff me or anything. I'm not gonna let a guilty go. You're trying to act like its some big plan to read people. Nice try but no, thats not what's happening, I have a guilty on you. and stop acting like we're both town and you're "doing me a favour" by allowing me to claim I was joking/lying.

@Kevin: No I'm not granted to power to communicate with anyone about this game except for in-thread.

@Sir B (and kinda kevin too) My role is even night cop, so I can cop N0, N2, N4 etc

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Acrostic - A scum flip of X1 would implicate Gova, and vice versa (but slightly less if what I implied there is right - haven't re-read). However I wouldn't lynch one of them just to find out more about the other.

X1 never assumes there is a doc - take our recent scum-win in Halo mafia as an example.

X1 is lying. I know this for a fact.

Why?

Because he's just copied exactly what I once did in a game, almost word for word (example the breadcrumbing thing he wrote - I can link oif X1 decides to continue this). He used this as a crumb to me that he wasn't serious. If he was N0 cop - he'd have 1) got stances on me from players first and 2) not crumbed it anyway.

The only interesting thing is that X1 did what I did when I was scum. He's doing this as if he is scum and wins I'll never forgive him.

X1 - in your next post you will END this. By saying you have a guilty on me next post this will be taken as FACT. I WILL be lynched and my flip will be worked upon. I insist upon your lynch 2mo. Cop is not to counter claim X1 regardless of what happens toDay.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Acrostic said:
@mod: [1] Can I have the vote count?
7. Swiss - (3): X1-12, Nabe, BSL

10. th3kuzinator- (2): Sworddancer, Acrostic

8. SwordDancer - (1) th3kuzinator

12. BSL- (1): Swiss

1. X1-12 - (0)

2. DarkHorse- (0)

3. GhEEb- (0)

4. KevinM- (0)

5. Acrostic- (0)

6. Gova- (0)

9. Nabe- (0)

11. J (replacement for J/some girl hydra pending)- (0)

13. Sir Bedevere- (0)

Strikes:

X1-12: 1

Acrostic said:
[2] Can abilities be used N0 for this mafia game?
I will not discuss the private communications between me and any player in this game, so this question will remained unanswered.

X1 has broken a posting restriction, and has recieved a strike:

X1-12 said:
let me think..

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod: I have Delcared V/LA for about a week or so x_x

I'll try and read and post/catch up when I get back.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
J said:
@Mod: I have Delcared V/LA for about a week or so x_x
Would you be able to give me a date or day of the week that you get back? About a week is kinda vague, and I just wanna make everything organized, know what I mean?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
@Mod: A week. Maximum = 10 days. And that's the MOST i can think of. Week at the least.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Down this road then..
X1 - in your next post you will END this. By saying you have a guilty on me next post this will be taken as FACT. I WILL be lynched and my flip will be worked upon. I insist upon your lynch 2mo. Cop is not to counter claim X1 regardless of what happens toDay.
I have a guilty on you

Strike means I don't get punished for doing something once, I have to do it multiple times before punishment.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@Mod: A week. Maximum = 10 days. And that's the MOST i can think of. Week at the least.
J good luck with whatever you are doing during that break. I hope that it beats sitting in front of a computer all day. :bee:

Down this road then.. I have a guilty on you Strike means I don't get punished for doing something once, I have to do it multiple times before punishment.
X1 just a question, why did you assume that there would be a doctor role? Your aggressive cop behavior seems to be based on the belief that there is a traditional doctor role that will be able to save you based on Post #77. Swiss states that in the Halo game, you didn't make this assumption. If you don't want to answer the question, then you can ignore this post.

Swiss

Smash Lord
This is probably the worst play since SwordsR counter claimed a Day Vig when he was an indie survivor.

I can't believe X1 town would do this. You're pushing for a scum MVP.

I gave him his chance, he said he's telling the truth. Lynch X1 - myself if you don't believe me, or refuse to risk it. Bear in mind you do not know what PR I may have. <--- This is not a PR crumb, simply a statement.

Also, N0 cops can never investigate N1 onwards as well. It's either/or.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gonna point out this one thing

This is probably the worst play since SwordsR counter claimed a Day Vig when he was an indie survivor.

I can't believe X1 town would do this. You're pushing for a scum MVP.

I gave him his chance, he said he's telling the truth. Lynch X1 - myself if you don't believe me, or refuse to risk it. Bear in mind you do not know what PR I may have. <--- This is not a PR crumb, simply a statement.

Also, N0 cops can never investigate N1 onwards as well. It's either/or.
I have claimed even night cop. I convinced GBoy to consider N0 as even. Do you have any backing that cops cannot investigate N0 and then later in game? I have heard you say several times to me - I believe both privately and in SWF threads - I can go digging for ages to pull up quotes if you like. You are pushing what you believe to be true as solid fact.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Let us look at this logically:

No framer could have targeted me with any reliability. Discount this possibility.

You are insane/random. Discount random as BS modding. Discount insane as you are even nights ONLY. This effectively guarantees your sanity.

I'll not comment on the possibility of me being miller as this would out if I am a PR or VT.

Thus the only possibility is that you are lying (assuming I am town). I happen to know you are town. I see your crumbs to me earlier - why did you crumb to me if you really were cop? Why did you not get other people's stances on me ealy D1? This would have been greatly effective.

Nothing you do lines up to being N0 cop. You changed your claim to even night cop not N0 cop and have continued this beyond the part where we gain reads on players who don't know us.

You are not N0 cop, you do not have a guilty on me. What do you seek to gain?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss, ignoring the fact that you're nitpicking, I think you're ignoring the entire argument that, if X1 were really lying, then we would just go on and lynch him. Sure, you might make the argument that, at most, three townies will die if he's scum and lying, but for the life of one scum, that pretty much evens it up. There is literally no gain for a scum X1 to do this.

Sorry for skimming that Acrostic.

Top Bottom