• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Never gonna believe this guys..

I'm genuinely a N0 cop and have a guilty on Swiss

This is not a joke. He can die now before he twists my words, I am 100% serious and you can lynch me if he ever flips town.

Vote: Swiss

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ah yo guyz i think imma thro my vote at dat swiz guy ovah thur

Vote Swiss

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
He has to be lying.

Unvote Vote X1

I know I;m town. He's lying trying to score a mislynch and then he'll make up some BS excuse as to why we shouldn't lynch him 2mo.

Lynch him. Has to be scum.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gonna apologise for my lack of breadcrumbing, but I didn't really have time to do so.

To clarify it was actually not a N0 action but done during the confirmation stage, they're basically the same.

What??

You serious X1? Wtf?
Never gonna believe this guys..

I'm genuinely a N0 cop and have a guilty on Swiss

This is not a joke. He can die now before he twists my words, I am 100% serious and you can lynch me if he ever flips town.

Vote: Swiss
He has to be lying.

Unvote Vote X1

I know I;m town. He's lying trying to score a mislynch and then he'll make up some BS excuse as to why we shouldn't lynch him 2mo.

Lynch him. Has to be scum.
Think I'll be able to BS my way out of this? well thank you but it sounds more like something you'd do tbh. This latest post is real weak

Die.

Die now.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
^What is this even?

X1 is legitimately claiming cop with guilty on Swiss. Having trouble seeing how this isn't scum #2 feebly protecting Swiss when we're out the gates and away from random votes already. Assuming X1 isn't going to j/k with this, we need to figure out who's lying.

X1, do you have mod-confirmed sanity?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Nabe, you ain't missing much. RVS is like, the slowest, most boring part of the game. The only thing you're missing is a bunch of people making dumb jokes.

th3kuzinator, mind explaining why you're voting for me when we have a guilty on someone?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Votecount:

7. Swiss - (4): X1-12, Nabe, GhEEb, Sworddancer

1. X1-12 - (1): Swiss

8. SwordDancer - (1) th3kuzinator

2. DarkHorse- (0)

3. GhEEb- (0)

4. KevinM- (0)

5. Acrostic- (0)

6. Gova- (0)

9. Nabe- (0)

10. th3kuzinator- (0)

11. J (replacement for J/some girl hydra pending)- (0)

12. BSL- (0)

13. Sir Bedevere- (0)

X1-12

Smash Champion
give me a break, think i would claim cop in 1st post if my sanity was not assured? I know who im investigating toNight and im confident i'll get a second guilty. Doc protect me and i have the win and MVP in the bag

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
X1 is obviously lying because I has N0 cop this game and I investigated Sworddancer and got a guilty.

I dont know why he would be so foolish to claim n0 cop this early when I could EASILY counter claim.

Give it up dude, you are only hurting yourself in the long run.

Sworddancer you are being lynched ASAP

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
At first I was like
[/QUOTE]

Gonna apologise for my lack of breadcrumbing, but I didn't really have time to do so.
To clarify it was actually not a N0 action but done during the confirmation stage, they're basically the same.

ITS A TRAP!!
But then I was like

If it's the truth good job, if not, a great trolling. For now, random Vote: BSL

#HBC | Dancer

Are you being serious th3kuzinator? Or are you just trolling?

I say we lynch Swiss toDay, and if he flips scum then th3kuzinator goes next.

X1-12

Smash Champion
X1 is obviously lying because I has N0 cop this game and I investigated Sworddancer and got a guilty.

I dont know why he would be so foolish to claim n0 cop this early when I could EASILY counter claim.

Give it up dude, you are only hurting yourself in the long run.

Sworddancer you are being lynched ASAP
You are pathetic, this is weak as ****.

Swiss can actually die right now, I don't want anything from this Day, I'd gladly lynch him, and quicklynch whoever I get guilty on toNight (I'm 99% sure I'll get guilty on this player) If thats not a win we can prolly mass roleclaim and win by numbers at this point.

@Gova: Not trolling, just winning.

@Sir B: Vote Swiss for me, I promise nothing bad will happen.

#HBC | Dancer

K. Then why does this post exist?
Vote Sworddancer

how dare you vote captain swiss in RVS

YOU MUST DIE FOR THIS INSOLENCE!
Why the RVS like vote then? Why not just straight come out and say that you are the cop?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Also why would you go after X1 if Swiss flips indy? He would be doing town a favor by getting rid of an indy imo

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
A new rule has been added.

GBoy said:
Twilight will last for, approximately, 12 hours. Twilight begins IMMEDIATELY when I give a votecount with a majority lynch, NOT when the hammering vote is cast.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'd say lunch Swiss first, cause of x1 is cop, then we get a second investigation.

Also, mod sort of confirmed it, lol.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gova X1 is lying. One of us has to be scum, right? Lets lynch him first. If he isn't scum THEN lynch me.
Up yours mister. Did you not see my post I made about this? I'm NOT letting you get away toDay because you actually are probably capable of wiggling your scummy arse out of this.

If worst case scenario happens and we lynch the town first, my life is more important than you as I am claimed PR. You are not. Do not try to claim a PR to get yourself out of this. For this reason you should die first.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Never doubt my claims.

I can't tell if this is RVS or not. ;-;

X1, why did you say you didn't have time to breadcrumb?
Not RVS. Serious. Swiss can Die.

crumbs are usually what I pull up when I claim, I had none for legit reasons so I explained my lack of them. The thing about being a trap was not a breadcrumb.

Doc protect me, thats all you need to know from toDay.

Nabe knows what he's talking about

I'm going to sleep, I'd rather I was around to watch Swiss get angry but if he dies before I next get on a PC I won't mind. Make sure its reinforced that whatever protective role there is, use it on me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
NO ONE VOTE

seriously stop voting we don't need the day to end this quickly.

We have a cop N0 claiming guilty and a CC and you guys are throwing votes around.

Everyone stop voting.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm waiting for this ****ed up rvs to blow over.
Gonna be honest

THIRD TIME I'VE CLEARLY STATED THIS IS NOT RVS

If you want to contribute, do it now.

Kevin if you think you can get something out of the Day, go for it but inevitably Swiss is going to be lynched toDay.

Top Bottom