• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan

Hello, everybody! I’m GorditoBoy, and this, is Youtube Memes Mafia! Here, we have the best of the best, the funniest of the funniest, the most utterly embarrassed people caught on video and sent to Youtube in one game! Hilarity will ensue, and the unpredictable will occour!

Fundamentals

1. Have fun and do not personally attack another player in an offensive manner.
  2. Once you have died in the game, you are no longer allowed to make any more posts in the thread for any reason whatsoever.
  3. No communication about this game is allowed with non-players or players who are dead, even if you yourself are dead. (If you are dead, you may not discuss the game with anyone who is currently playing, even if you could while you were alive, unless your role specifically states otherwise.)
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. This includes posting content outside of the game thread and linking to it in the game thread.
  5. Do not edit your posts. Double posting is fine in its place.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. You are not allowed to quote any mod communication of any kind, real or fake. You must paraphrase all information you wish to claim. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. You are not allowed to post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  8. You may not post screenshots of any kind. These will be immediately edited out by the mod.
  9. The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  10. You may not quote logs of communication with other players. You are free to paraphrase.
  11. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
  12. Failure to adhere to the rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.
  13. This is a game of Mafia. I am your game moderator, GorditoBoy. Please direct any questions you have about the game to me, either with the @mod: command in thread or via PM (if necessary). I will not answer questions in the public forum related to privately disseminated information barring that it was mentioned in the sample role PM.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: GorditoBoy69.
  2. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. For example, unvote vote: GorditoBoy69.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  4. After the majority lynch has been decided but before the lynch scene is posted, there will be a Twilight phase. Everyone can post in this phase, including the lynch majority target. The Twilight phase ends when the game moderator posts the lynch scene and officially begins the Night phase.
  5. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a preset deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  6. There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.

Activity and Deadline

1. You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (however many I feel is necessary) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. Once you receive your second prod, I will tell you if I'm considering replacing/modkilling you if feasible. If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill. Personally, I’d prefer you to PM me for any absences, but if I send you a prod while you are absent according to the V/LA thread, and I notice your statement in the V/LA thread, the prod will be taken back.
  2. You are granted ONE week-long deadline extension during the duration of the game. In order to request a deadline extension, a majority of players must use the command @mod: Request deadline extension
  3. Days will generally last 10 days, unless I state otherwise.
  4. Nights will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that Nights will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.
  5. Twilight will last for, approximately, 12 hours. Twilight begins IMMEDIATELY when I give a votecount with a majority lynch, NOT when the hammering vote is cast.

Game-Specific

1. All roles are assigned entirely at random.
  2. I confirm the absence of the following roles in this set-up:
    Contract Hitman, Jester, Mime, Politician, Rogue, Survivor.
  3. I do not confirm the absence or presence of all other Independent Roles.
  4. Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues. In the event that a player is modkilled during twilight/night, the modkill will affect the next day phase (meaning that day would automatically end if the player is town and that day would continue as normal if otherwise). Exceptions to this rule may be made based on the state of the game and my personal judgment.
  5. I confirm there is a Town faction and there is at least one Mafiosi faction; although I do not confirm the number of Mafiosi factions.
  6. I do not confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in private is strictly accurate.
  7. I do confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public is strictly accurate.
  8. All of these rules are written on a dry erase board. In the event of a conflict between these rules and any game-specific rules or mod communication, the game-specific rules/mod communication take precedence.

Player List: (If your name is in this color, you're confirmed to play)

1. X1-12
3. Gheb_01
8. SwordDancer

Replacements:

1. giraffeslasergun
2. Tandora
3. Zen

Events:

- D1: 10. th3kuzinator, Mafia Goon, was lynched!
- N1: 11. J giraffeslasergun, Town Medium, and 5. Acrostic, Town Roleblocker were killed!
- D2: 7. Swiss, Mafia Godfather, was lynched!
- N2: 13. Sir Bedevere, Vanilla Townie, 2. Dark Horse, Town Doctor, and 12. BSL, Vanilla Townie, were killed!
- D3: 6. Gova, Vanilla Townie, was lynched!
- N3: 4. KevinM, Vanilla Townie, was killed!
- D4: 9. Nabe, Mafia Yakuza, was lynched!

#HBC | Gorf

Role PM's going out as you read this.

As it says... confirm in thread.

Yea... remember that "PM's going out as you read this" schpeal?

Dinner got in the way.

But the Role PM's are coming now.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
You should have "Never gonna give you up" playing on every page!

:awesome:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Vote: Swiss

Needs to die....now....too scared even though I COMPLETELY OWN HIM! <3

Btw do you like mudkips? :o

In other words, confirming

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Finally a smart townie.

Let's lynch Swiss right now while he's asleep. >.>

It's always pro-town to lynch him.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Woah, double swissbow all the way.

double swissbow omigosh double swissbow

What does this mean? Sir bedevere is so scummy so not innocent

Double swissbow, double swissbow

J is a dude!

Its starting to look like a triple scum teams...thats a whole scum team yeah ohoohkorhjopro

Vote Swiss, J, Sir Bedvererere

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
/confirm, it is well over nine thousand

I have not gotten my role PM either.

OH NOES. Discrimination on me n nabe.

We must be masons
Buddying me, scum

Vote J

Idc what alignment EITHER of us are.

He dies.
Bussing J, scum

Needs to die....now....too scared even though I COMPLETELY OWN HIM! <3

Btw do you like mudkips? :o

In other words, confirming
OMGUSing, scum

oh ****, swiss just activated my voting restriction.

Who do you want me to vote for swiss?
Voting restriction, scum

HIDE YO KIDS

HIDE YO WIFE

HIDE YO HUSBAND

SWISS BE SCUMMIN' ERRYBODY OUT HERE
Talking weird and using Caps Lock, scum

Finally a smart townie.

Let's lynch Swiss right now while he's asleep. >.>

It's always pro-town to lynch him.
Opportunistic, scum

Woah, double swissbow all the way.

double swissbow omigosh double swissbow

What does this mean? Sir bedevere is so scummy so not innocent

Double swissbow, double swissbow

J is a dude!

Its starting to look like a triple scum teams...thats a whole scum team yeah ohoohkorhjopro

Vote Swiss, J, Sir Bedvererere
Gender correction and triple bussing, scum

/confirming

Im comin for ya *insert really weird star fox pig thing laugh*

THE HATCHES ARE OPEN
That's not even a meme, scum

Caught the scumteam, GG

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
/Confirming :awesome:

Sir Bedevere, I plagiarized a rap for you!
*Insert Baby Got Back Beat*

This table's long but it should be round.
King Arthur can't hear a sound.
When a knight wanna talk
That brotha gotta walk
'Bout half a freakin' block to be heard.
Can't hear a word
Cuz this table is so absurd.
Us Knight's got much to discuss,
But this table's ridiculous.
Bedevere can't hear.
Yo can you pass me some beer?
It's twenty feet by eighty.
Can't even flirt with ladies
Better have long arms when you havin' a meal
If you tryin' ta' cop a feel.
We need a new proportion
To bring our kingdom fortune
I got an idea that might work for ya'
I'ma make this motha' circula'
Sir Galahad, Percival
Do you wanna hear the others talk?
Then bring it, sit it down
Just like King Arthur's crown
Table be round.
Now with this circulation
We can have nice convesation
Make every knight say "wow"
Now you know that we cannot fail
When we're looking for the holy grail
Three-sixty on the perimeter
You know ho's like diameter
Table be round.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
:( I wNted to do the double rainbow one!!!

RainbowsMafia goons everywhere up in this *****.

****ing magnetsmafia, how do they does it work?

/confirming

Sorry it took me so long. Not a good night.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Vote: J

/confirm

do-do-do-oo, yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah

We wonder are you ready to join us now
hands in the air
we will show you how
come and try
caramell will be your guide

So come and move your hips sing wha-a-a
look at hips, do it La-la-la
you and me can sing this melody

Oh-wa-a-a-a
Dance to the beat
Wave your hands together
Come feel the heat forever and forever
Listen and learn it is time for prancing
Now we are here with caramel dancing

O-o-oa-oa
O-o-oa-oa-a-a
O-o-oa-oa
O-o-oa-oa-a-a

From Sweden to UK we will bring our song, Australia, USA and people of Hong Kong.
They have heard this meaning all around the world

So come and move your hips sing wha-a-a
Look at your hips, do it La-la-la
You and me can sing this melody

So come and dance to the beat
Wave your hands together

(Dance to the beat
wave your hands together
come feel the heat forever and forever
listen and learn it is time for prancing
now we are here with caramel dancing)

U-u-ua-ua
U-u-ua-ua-a-a
U-u-ua-ua
U-u-ua-ua-a-a

So come and dance to the beat
Wave your hands together
Now we are here with caramel dancing...
Dance to the beat
Wave your hands together

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Taking applications for my Dr. Watson this game. A Watson does not choose his own destiny; rather, he has his destiny thrust upon him. However, times are tough and I'll take what I can get.

Those of the feminine persuasion need not apply, because as a Watson one must bear witness to grisly deeds, and I believe a gentleman must protect a lady from such things.

No children either, I'm not Layton.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Confirming

EDIT: I will play with EE as ghEEb btw. We just have to fix some issues with our hydra [which is why I can't confirm from that account yet].

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Mod I think there's a typo in my role PM, it says Vanilla townie where it's meant to say Mafioso Godfather. Thx.

Also everyone voting for me is scum.

Spesh J. And T3S. And Gova.

Y'all scum.

#HBC | Gorf

I will accept DH's and Swiss' /confirms, cuz I forgot to say "in thread" in their Role PM's.

My b :p.

Day 1 scene will start momentarily.

#HBC | Gorf

Day 1 Begins

The first annual Youtube Memes Hall of Fame. Where the best of the best Youtube Memes are gathered to greet eachother, in hopes for induction into the coveted hall of fame.

"Yea, my video got 4 million hits!"

"So? That's for chumps! Mine got 16 million!"

"Well, mine has been out for a month, yours has been out for a year!"

"Well, screw you then!"

After the mindless mingling of all of the memes, the host of the Youtube Memes Hall of Fame induction ceremony, the Evolution of Dance Guy, stands up to the mic, and begins to speak:

"Welcome, young and old, male and female, black and white, to our first annual Youtube Memes Hall of Fame induction ceremony! This will be a place where the best of the best memes will be invited to join all of the other great memes in our hall, to be remembered for their hilarity, and senseless viral success. Momentarily, we'll be handing out the awards and recognizing those great memes, so just stand still for now."

But then, the worst happens. The lights turn off.

"AHHHHHH!"

The lights turn back on, and the Evolution of Dance Guy is laying on the middle of the stage, covered in a pool of blood.

"Who could've done this?"

"How could it have happened?"

"That's gonna smell..."

"Let's get out of here, QUICK!"

But it's no use. The doors are locked shut.

"Somebody in here had to have done it."

"I guess we'll have to find out who, if we want to survive."

"Oh god, can the killer please kill me? The Evolution of Dance guy's gonna rot!"

And with that, Day 1 Begins! With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The deadline is Friday, Dec. 10th, at 11:00 PM EST.

Top Bottom