• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
X1-12 said:
You trying to get me to offend the mod in thread and probably break your trust with him?
Hahahahaha. I lol'd. I don't get offended by your bluntness, silly :p.

I decided that a ten day V/LA is a detriment to the game entirely. I will work on replacing J out of the game if he does not post within five days. If he says that he will be gone for another extended period of time during that five day period, I'll replace him out. Sorry J :/.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
k lets get this strait sons u think swiss is scum cuz x1 sed so. fo' one imma buy x1 is srs bsns about it cuz he sed so like three times at least. im not gonna buy his claim yet tho. like y do ppl assume hes tellin da truth? he cud b lyin about all this u kno? tbh i kinda think t3k has a point to not take it srs n im surprised no1 elsevthinks he cud be lyin.
Can you clarify this? I read this as you saying that everyone believes X1 because he is being serious, and that you do not believe his claim in which case I ask why did you vote for Swiss in the first place?

@ Gova. So that was the right quote.

You called X1's push on me 'trolling' - deflecting attention away from me and my wagon, seemed pointless - might as well let me get pressured. The rest is pure speculation, and with my actual lynch a real possibility I'll point out that X1's scum flip does not actually implicate you.
How much pressure is enough? You were at L-2 I believe at the time of my post and BSL probably would have hammered you if I had voted as there were no vote counts and it didn't look like anyone was keeping track of the votes.

Yes. I get that he is serious...seriously trying to expose scum.

Scenario of what would have happened if Swiss was lynched:

Swiss flips scum --> X1: SEE I AM RIGHT, FOLLOW ME TO THE END OF THE GAME AND TOWN WINS!
Swiss flips town --> X1: Come on guys?! You actually believed a n0 cop guilty? The most standard play in the book? X, y, and z are scum because they hopped on Swiss' wagon for bad reasons.

See my above reasoning. If x1 is lying, he will just play up the fact that too many people jumped on swiss' wagon for BS reasons and get one of them lynched.

In the beginning of the game you said you got the guilty in the confirmation period, not n0. Stick with a story and stop lying you big phony *sniff* Also n0 cops can never investigate any night after n0. You are either a n0 cop or a regular cop. Get that even night BS outta here.
:facepalm:

Where's the scenario where X1 is scum because he lied? How can you think he is town if he's lying? You call him out on changing his story and being a liar yet you still think he's town?

The reasoning for him being town if he's lying is absurd.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
EBWOP

Nevermind there was a vote count but still there was a chance that it might have happened.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
KevinM, if you were to choose between a dog and a kitten, which one would you prefer to keep?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Gheb: To answer your question:

Now let me ask you a question, Gheb. Do you think, based off of the current informetion, Swiss should be lynched? Feel free to ignore this question if you want others to answer your question first.

I will go on and say that, at the rate things are going, a lot of Day 1 is going to be spent on this X1-Swiss ordeal.
Ah yo dats a mad legit question rite thur dawg but u kno u actually answered it urself. Yea, id liek 2 hear ppls responses on my questions b4 imma solidify my opinion on teh swiss wagon, u kno? imma respond 2 this later tho just remind me later, k?

Can you clarify this? I read this as you saying that everyone believes X1 because he is being serious, and that you do not believe his claim in which case I ask why did you vote for Swiss in the first place?
Dewd, its simple. Just cuz x1 is srs bsns rite nao doesn't mean he cant be lyin, k? just throwin dat out cuz every1 seems 2 trust him n i dunno why. like what has he done that no1 questions it? feelin liek im missin somethin'. u can lie n b srs @ teh same time, rite? dunno y ppl dont consider that =/

and i voted swiss cuz i thought x1 was jokin n i thought a wagon wud get us outa rvs godspeed, u kno? didnt kno x1 wuz srs bsns about his claim back then cuz i alredy knew teh whole "n0 cop claim"-joke. didnt kno he was claimin fo real

:059:

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Kuz, I can see your reasoning, but I I think x1 is legitamently trying to fakeclaim cop (swiss pointed out a scumslip: x1 wonders who he'll investigate ToNight, but then later says he's an even cop)

That cello point was more of a note than a point.

Unvote

Swiss

Smash Lord
I hihgly doubt X1 is scum.

He would have:

Followed what I did in Oddworld to the letter (even though I was scum - lol)

Also he isn't this inventive or confident as scum. I had to tell him four times what his damned safe claim was for Halo mafia. Either way he's hunting for MVP.

@ BSL - I was responding to the other stuff. But you're right (imo). There is ONE way to meta me which I deliberately do [almost] every game to tell my alignment. No-one has noticed that (that I know - lololol).

I gave X1 chances to admit he was lying. He didn't even think this charade through properly. He claimed even night cop on a whim but forgot he'd previously said he'd be investigating toNight, which would be an ODD night. I simply showed to people that don't yet know to follow me blindly that X1 was lying.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
btw, swiss, i think i might have figured out what you do every game. not entirely sure. gotta read more of your games.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Kuz, I can see your reasoning, but I I think x1 is legitamently trying to fakeclaim cop (swiss pointed out a scumslip: x1 wonders who he'll investigate ToNight, but then later says he's an even cop)
Good. This reasoning actually makes sense.

Yeah, x1 screwed up and will probably have to reveal he was lying toDay. I still think he just ****ed up as town, but depending on how he tries to play it off, I might revise that statement.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
where'd you get all this swiss meta? how do you know what his normal townie play is? if you know so much about swiss, don't you know that he can't be meta'd?
you must have missed this, kuzzie.

dont forget to answer questions, bro

X1-12

Smash Champion
cry babies.

atleast 1 (probably only 1) of Th3/DH is scum (this is a read - it comes from when DH says th3 is strawmanning him. I find noobs calling strawman are often scum.

I said I knew who I was investigating so you do not try to direct me toNight.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Is anyone else confused by Kuz asking if someones quick topic is working ok?

Gheb I am completely fine with lynching X1 no alternatives if Swiss flipped town.

I also think if Swiss flips scum Kuz is someone I would want to look at as well as BSL.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ah yo, what nabe jus said about dh is 100% true sons. i kinda kno wut dh playz liek cuz i mod cv mafia where he played fo' a while n im not gunna lie hes got dem debate skillz already so i aint surprised hes callin out dat strawman [specially cuz hes right about it]. would be dum to call it a "newb-callout" when he knows wasup.

Gheb I am completely fine with lynching X1 no alternatives if Swiss flipped town.

I also think if Swiss flips scum Kuz is someone I would want to look at as well as BSL.
thanks fo' teh answurs broski and 2 anser ur question. all them qt-meta shenanigans originated in my tos game where town found some lousy scumbag cuz he slipped on his qt. since then ppl been tryin to meta newbs on qts hopin for a slip. nothin nu in mah book. wut actualy confuses me tho is that its cumin' from t3k, u kno? liek, kid aint been around here for a day and hes already tryin to bait meta-responses? not sure wat 2 think tbh cud be a legit scumslip.

tl;dr seen the deal b4 but yeah im confused about it cuz it doesnt make sense fo' t3s to do it. smellin' fishy, ya dig?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
the quicktopic thing is kuz imatiting swiss from an ongoing game where he got dh modkilled when he asked if his qt was working

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
the quicktopic thing is kuz imatiting swiss from an ongoing game where he got dh modkilled when he asked if his qt was working
aight that xplains it then. like, i really culdnt see wat gave t3k teh idea but now it makes sense.

Swiss

Smash Lord

Why?

I've already shown X1 was lying about his role. He pretty much admitted it in his recent posts. So why are you still happy to openly consider my lynch - more importantly, why would you be happy to lynch X1 for sure the next day?

WRT last point, that makes no sense. Surely it would be the other way round. He's parroted me, not vice versa.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Whether or not X1 ends up being a N0 cop, your reaction doesn't sit well with me.

Kill the cop to see who is lying? That doesn't make any sense.

keV, why look at me if Swiss is scum?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ah, so it's look at me regardless of Swiss's flip? I thought that maybe you had a connection between us.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Whether or not X1 ends up being a N0 cop, your reaction doesn't sit well with me.

Are you skimming?

The conversation between myself and X1 was faked, up until I gave my stances and X1 decided to try and lie to me.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sorry J, but I found a replacement willing to play right now, and I've seen you post in other games, so now, giraffeslasergun replaces J! Meet and greet much?

Swiss

Smash Lord
You've claimed N0 cop which we always do. You then claimed even night cop. You've claimed you'll be investigating toNight, an odd night. This is impossible. You've claimed you convinced the mod to change the set up of the game. This is highly improbable. You expect me to believe you have a guilty on me when I know it to be almost impossible? You want me to rage as you keep trying to troll me? Even if I were scum the last thing I'd do now is rage - you'd tunnel me. Try as I might, I cannot see any justification for you doing this apart from power hungry X1 trying to be a core town player. That or you think deliberately shining a light on yourself D1 is an epic scum wifom - which is what I used to do.

I will not go down this route with you just because you're desperate for an MVP. I've had to expressly tell the actual cop NOT to counter claim you because that would end this at the cost of an actual power role. You are playing like an idiot.

Even posting the a picture saying 'bull****' is something I first did when we hydra'd which you are now copying.

I'm ignoring you for the rest of the day until either I/you are lynched or town agree to ignore/lynch you.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Unvote

KevinM, if you were to choose between a dog and a kitten, which one would you prefer to keep?
?

BSL said:
where'd you get all this swiss meta? how do you know what his normal townie play is? if you know so much about swiss, don't you know that he can't be meta'd?
I read oddworld and halo mafia. Why can't swiss be meta'd?

nabe said:
I had this thought, but I also think that DH is a debater, and could have a good understanding of what a strawman actually is.
We both know what strawmanning is. Just because you are new to mafia, does not mean you dont know the fallacy. I did not call him out on it because that was the one thing in his post that was actually accurate.

bsl said:

What do you suggest we do then, BSL? Why would you want to follow x1's plan, especially now that he lied to us?

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
X1-12's, "I'm an N0 cop everyone join in harmony and robot unicorn attack Swiss" play appears to be getting a free pass... by everyone. Swiss seems to believe that this is a poor play that isn't plausible at all, but apparently to Swiss, X1-12 is playing SO poorly that he must be town. What.

Swiss

Smash Lord
^ Yeah I know.

Basically X1 pretty much sucks at this game. I don't think he has the balls to do this as scum - I had to hold his hand all the way through his last scum game. This [town read] is weighed down by him continuing to lie - it's what I used to do as scum - play so obv OMG LYNCH ME that no-one will. I expected town X1 to buckle, he didn't. I can't see any gain of him doing this other than the WIFOM lol let me live and an embarrassing loss for town when he is scum.

I'd begrudge him getting a scum role against me anyway, I actually can't imagine that situation.

Does any of this make sense?

Anyway - just lynch Kuz or BSL.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss, you keep saying that you think X1 is town, but also seem to be okay with his lynch? What's up with that?

th3kuzinator, I don't think you ever answered my question. You think I'm scum, right? Why? Is it really just because I jumped on the Swiss wagon? If so, then that's some really bad reasoning, fyi. Tell me if I'm right about the reason why you think I'm scum, or if I missed something. In any case, I'll expend on why your reasoning for me being scummy for jumping on the Swiss is bad after you do this.
^I was going to post this but then I saw th3kuzinator unvote me, lol.

th3kuzinator, do you still think the people on the Swiss wagon are scummy?

In other news, I'm definitly can see a Swiss/th3kuzinator connection. Although Swiss pointed out some very compelling evidence as to why he thinks X1 is lying, his lynch would still yeild some interesting information, especially if he flips scum. The way th3kuzinator reacted defintly makes me suspicious that Swiss and him are scum buddies.

Top Bottom