• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
gonna throw it out there - sometimes lying as town is necessary.
And this lie isn't. What good would lying about a report to get someone who might be town lynched? (Unless, of course, you're scum)

Who are your scumbuddies? If you answer, I'll give you a cookie.

X1-12

Smash Champion
and sworddancer can you respond to my #306 please

Swiss: suspicion on th3 started when he CC'ed me as cop, then when asked about it thought what I was doing was RVS (weak explanation) it was made very clear it wasn't. Several times today he makes posts that look very much like he's been fed a line (I'll pull up quotes later)

BSL: trying to mod-meta based on the fact some role PMs were slightly different - kinda odd. He says Swiss can't be meta'd, but not sure he would believe this considering how he doesn't know Swiss very well really.

Sworddancer and Gova are both Vibe kinda reads. Swordddancer has a bit of meta on him, his posts just remind me of the few moments in halo where we were both active in the hydra and he was making posts.

X1-12

Smash Champion
What would you do when we lynched you for being an even cop investigating on an odd night?
hurt.

@Sword: How do you explain starting the day wanting to quicklynch Swiss (#50) and now you think he should live and you should lynch the cop.

btw anyone feel free to CC me.

Once again guys I think I've said enough so you should know why there's inconsistencies in the story, but I think some of you have missed the important bits of what I'm saying

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Oh, well, you should already know the answer to that. Swiss caught a major inconsistency, and that complicated things greatly.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Oh, well, you should already know the answer to that. Swiss caught a major inconsistency, and that complicated things greatly.
You wanted Swiss dead whatever though, regardless of my claim. Even if I had been proven 100% to be not cop why would that change your opinion of Swiss

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
@Kuz I had voted Swiss because I thought x1 wasn't serious with his claim, and thus, I wasn't serious about my vote. Just wanted to clear that up.
TO get kuz to buzz off :awesome:
buzz off? Kuz hadnt posted in about 50 posts...

I said already, I don't want to be directed toNight. Nor do I want to be NK'ed
why not just claim even night cop right there, and say "i know who im investigating toMorrow night, doc protect me twice."?

BSL: trying to mod-meta based on the fact some role PMs were slightly different - kinda odd. He says Swiss can't be meta'd, but not sure he would believe this considering how he doesn't know Swiss very well really.
the mod meta thing has been explained.

the swiss meta thing. youre right, i dont believe it. but whether or not i believe it isnt the point. kuz claimed that swiss is playing his normal townie game.

1) how does kuz know swiss' normal townie game?
1A) kuz has read up on some of swiss' games.
----------since kuz has read up on some of swiss' games, he shouldve noticed somewhere that swiss claims to be unmeta-able. and then there is the whole thing about how in the games kuz read, swiss was scum...

X1-12

Smash Champion
Never thought I'd say this but BSL looking better now.
why not just claim even night cop right there, and say "i know who im investigating toMorrow night, doc protect me twice."?
Because this game is not going to have a standard cop/doc. Its a broken game which has like a really high chance that town can win by numbers just by cop claiming D1 and getting doc protected each Night. Doc may be a jailer, or there might be a roleblocker or something to stop this.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Because this game is not going to have a standard cop/doc.
k

Its a broken game which has like a really high chance that town can win by numbers just by cop claiming D1 and getting doc protected each Night.
how does this explain why you wouldnt do that?

Doc may be a jailer, or there might be a roleblocker or something to stop this.
so why ask him to protect you at all?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gonna suggest you think about it a little bit. I know I am normal cop. I can't rely on doc protecting me and me being able to investigate. I have to avoid NK's through other means. I asked doc to protect me so scum don't target me, regardless of if I'm being protected or not.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but this still doesnt explain why you wouldnt claim even night cop and ask for doc protection twice...

X1-12

Smash Champion
give me a break. ToDay I asked for doc protection toNight. ToMorrow I'll ask for doc protection N2. I didn't see the need to full claim until I was asked for it.

Swiss

Smash Lord
And what if you were a paranoid gun owner, X1? Or some other anti-visiting role.

You're practically begging doc and as such watcher and other roles to visit you. You could kill every single person that visits you.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but still, why didnt you say "i know who im investigating toMorrow night" instead of "i know who im investigating toNight"?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Divests?

but he hadnt said ANYTHING for like a whole page. which was like 48 hours in "meat world".

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
*decided.

It doesn't matter whether he's active, it's so he doesn't keep trying to bring it up.

Vote:X1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You fail to see my point.

He hadn't brought it up in a while.

(^^^ my point)

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I find it interesting that the th3kuzinator himself never explained why he asked me about QT. Especially when Gova stated that the QT fiasco was something that involved Swiss which only strengthens the suspicion that the two are somehow connected. There is another aspect to the QT incident that I feel is rather suspicious in light of current circumstances.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Err... Scratch what was previously here. I messed up :p.

10. th3kuzinator- (3): Sworddancer, BSL, Swiss

7. Swiss- (3): X1-12, Nabe, KevinM

1. X1-12- (1): Dark Horse

2. DarkHorse- (0)

3. GhEEb- (0)

4. KevinM- (0)

5. Acrostic- (0)

6. Gova- (0)

8. SwordDancer - (0)

9. Nabe- (0)

11. giraffeslasergun- (0)

12. BSL- (0)

13. Sir Bedevere- (0)

Strikes:

X1-12: 1

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
@KevinM: You seem to have been pretty pretty solid in lynching Swiss as a target from the beginning, even though you didn't want to rush the lynch. The only reason why I can see benefits from a slow roll is in order to assess roles. However you have stated that you don't want to role hunt which makes it interesting as I am curious what you wanted to extrapolate from playing the day out. I am especially curious about the, "... who gives a **** if XI is a warlock, let him win the game for all I care I'm perfectly fine joint winning with an indie as long as town wins the game... " From what I've seen you've won your fair share of mafia games to know that indie roles are not necessarily tied to town winning. Putting your foot down and insisting that a Swiss lynch is interesting given the initial view point in that you were insisting for a time-out.

KevinM said:
I don't care if Swiss is inevitably lynched today I still want to slow this roll. We have plenty of time in the day, there is no reason to hustle a lynch when we have a N0 investigation claiming he has a guilty being COUNTER claimed by a different N0 investigation claiming HE has a guilty.
KevinM said:
Ok so I wouldn't want to role hunt at this point in the game, its not exactly town to start trying to unearth power roles. Also who gives a **** if X1 is a warlock, let him win the game for all I care I'm perfectly fine joint winning with an indie as long as town wins this game. Swiss needs to die toDay.

Swiss you say you won't have a lot of information lynching you but I think by seeing the stances we've had on all the different possibilities you are QUITE simply the best possible lynch. Vote Swiss Not moving this and firmly thing this is the best play and only possible play town should be considering at this point.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Acrostic's 341: I recently used the QT line to significant effects in a game. Anyone that played in/has read this game/others jokes about QT's, I first used it several months ago. This is similar in principal to the N0 fake cop claim which I used. They're both ways to catch people out and bypass RVS.

Bring up the other aspect which you feel is suspicious with Kuz. He can answer that.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Sorry for my brief absence, I had unexpected v/la this weekend.

X1, please give us detail on why you're getting strikes. Is it posts starting in lowercase that are the problem?
you are wrong about the lower case thing but tbh i wouldn't worry about the strikes.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I assumed that's who you would have wanted to.

Bring it up with whomever it is most productive to bring it up with.

X1, do you have anything else to add?

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
You fail to see my point.

He hadn't brought it up in a while.

(^^^ my point)
lawdy, now you're switching your point.

Maybe "buzz off"weren't the right words, More of "to prove his point invalid"

Either way, his point is invalid.

X1-12

Smash Champion
lawdy, now you're switching your point.

Maybe "buzz off"weren't the right words, More of "to prove his point invalid"

Either way, his point is invalid.
up,on writing this did you not realise how hypocritical it was?

Swiss what do you mean anything more to add? ToDay? Then yes, i want to hear from kev/gheb then will probably have things to respomd to.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
He claimed that was his original point. I had slightly tweaked mine (and said so).

Different situations :awesome:
what was my original point, then? i'd like to know, since apparently i changed it...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
but still, why didnt you say "i know who im investigating toMorrow night" instead of "i know who im investigating toNight"?
wait, wait, wait, wait, wait....

i just realized that this went unanswered. X1, answer this. you seemed to have forgotten to or not noticed the question.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ah, i didnt realize that was the answer to that question.

on that note, then. what made you decide to fully claim? i checked back, and it seems that all it took was a simple question.

Top Bottom