• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Memes Mafia Game Over! Town... WINS :D lolwut end scum win streak B****EZ!!!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
nope. it never had anything to do with his inactivity. well, not directly. when i brought it up here:

Also, what provoked you to say that first part?
kuz hadnt mentioned your vote in a while. sure, this was because he was inactive, but the reasoning behind him not bringing it up had nothing to do with it. it was just the fact that your vote hadnt been mentioned in like 40 or 50 posts.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
lookin' @ teh thread n seein dem same ol' ppl bein' talked about. not good imo. discussion is goin' fine tho i think we should srsly use our time 2 look @ other ppl. currently lookin into gova's & nabe's post cuz i dun feel liek im havin' any idea wut 2 think of dem @ all. not sayin' they r scum or im suspicious of 'em - just wanna c if ppl r trustworth n y ppl leave them alone. R they coastin n avoiding discussion cuz Swiss / X1 is all teh talk? Or did their contribution help us in teh long run up 2 now?

would liek dem other ppl 2 do teh same tbh. thinkin' that talkin' bout them same ppl over n over can turn out bad. still waitin for Kev's response on that 1 cuz i feel liek he should know bettah.

:059:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
Gheb I'm on the same page as you on this one. To commemorate I'm going to sync up my post with your arcanine avatar.

Nabe/Gova have had their lips sealed for awhile. I'm begging to hear some of their opinions on how they feel about recent circumstances as they seem to have suddenly vanished as of late.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
I like Gova, it's a little like there's two of me and that is rad. ;D

I've adopted a bit of a follow-the-cop mentality for D1, which is convenient for me because I enjoy the lategame a lot and can put more focus on my other games. But I think we're all posting a bit stunted; the quick cop claim coloured D1 in a specific way and I'd really prefer that we make our lynch and get our slate a bit cleaner for D2.

For me, that lynch is Swiss. I can make the case if it pleases the court, as this is not just based on X1's report, but also some things Swiss has said that seem off.

As for D2 plans, Swiss/Kuz is extremely plausible and a good thing to look at on a Swiss scum flip. Kuz v. DH is probably TvS at least, and it's looking like there's a case for SvS as well. X1 should obviously be looked at if Swiss flips town, and Kuz as well. I'd also like to look at Swords, and I think in general I need to take a look at Newbie 9 for Swiss/Swords/BSL play, but with Swiss/X1/Kuz/DH to look at in the following Days we probably won't get to him for a while. To speed that up, I'd appreciate a Kuz NK if we have one since he's scummy regardless of Swiss' flip.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
nope. it never had anything to do with his inactivity. well, not directly. when i brought it up here:

kuz hadnt mentioned your vote in a while. sure, this was because he was inactive, but the reasoning behind him not bringing it up had nothing to do with it. it was just the fact that your vote hadnt been mentioned in like 40 or 50 posts.
The post you showed seemed to have no direct point.

Your other posts seem to be "really? He hasn't posted for a while" which indicate he's inactive in general.

X1-12

Smash Champion
gonna suggest BSL and DH stop going on about this. Its achieving nothing, unless you genuinely see scummy intent in the other's posts, drop this meaningless nitpicking

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I can make the case if it pleases the court, as this is not just based on X1's report, but also some things Swiss has said that seem off.
go for it.

The post you showed seemed to have no direct point.
exactly. i never stated the point in that post. so how did you know if i was changing my point or not?

Your other posts seem to be "really? He hasn't posted for a while" which indicate he's inactive in general.
i guess you didnt see it then. my other posts were more like "really? he hasnt posted for a while, so how could he be bothering you about it?

italics were implied. but...

gonna suggest BSL and DH stop going on about this. Its achieving nothing, unless you genuinely see scummy intent in the other's posts, drop this meaningless nitpicking
X1 is right. it gets us no where. i brought it up because i thought it was strange (i still do, btw) but it isnt much to go on. ill bring it up later if i think youre scum, DH.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
doobly-doo

Still think Swiss is the play. Him asking to know what we're going to do after his flip toMorrow makes me even more confident in that, since I don't know why town would need to know that. If we're going to garner info from your flip (which you've already agreed with), what the info is isn't going to concern you, since you're going to be dead. Unless I'm missing something here.

Not understanding the kuz hate. Maybe someone could condense his scumminess into one post or something, but all I'm hearing is a lot of "kuz, why'd you say that?" and "why'd you do that in RVS?", which are questions more often asked to a newer player. Aside from fake-claiming N0 cop in RVS and maybe thinking Swiss and X1 are both town (which doesn't make sense IMO), I don't know what else he's done wrong, and I don't think anyone has actually said they thought he was town/not scummy (maybe Gheb did?), which makes it more likely that scum are just hiding amongst all the wagoners and will try and push a kuz lynch after we get their Swissai scumbuddai. If Swiss flips scum, I'd actually consider kuz a lot less likely to be mafia than if Swiss flips town, both because of that, and simply because I think Swiss would have gotten him to stop saying weird things to lead town away from getting 2 scum in a row.

Think I'm getting the same kind of vibes X1 is getting from Sword; I think I want to meta him a bit to see where it leads. Also getting a similar feeling about Nabe, though I have no idea why.

Everyone else is either null or leaning town.

Swiss, you should probably claim, since I'm pretty sure at least half the town wants you dead, and the sooner you claim, the more time we'll have to determine if you're telling the truth and what our next move should be (although I'd like to know if the rest of town agrees with this before you do so).

voting for emphasis

Vote: Swiss

L-3

Swiss

Smash Lord
doobly-doo

Still think Swiss is the play. Him asking to know what we're going to do after his flip toMorrow makes me even more confident in that, since I don't know why town would need to know that. If we're going to garner info from your flip (which you've already agreed with), what the info is isn't going to concern you, since you're going to be dead. Unless I'm missing something here.
Yes. Yes it really does. It concerns me more than anyone. I am not going to let myself get lynched off a fake claim without a clear agreed stance on what this means with respect to other people's alignments. This leaves us vulnerable to speculation toMorrow as no-one with a stance is confirmed town. This is why that at the LEAST I will tell you what my flip means of people AFTER other people have given their stances. This entire day (as has been said) has been sidetracked about X1's claim on me. You will be going into D2 BLIND with respect to other alignments, even if X1 were telling the truth, you'd be going into D2 with terri-little information. Why risk it?

See caps for emphasis. I'm amazed you could think what you do.

X1 I hope you understand that I WILL be pushing your lynch at the end of toDay. I'm considering not playing in the same game as you again, depending on your winCon.

Is no-one slightly suspicious that X1, who knows me well, is claiming a N0 guilty on me, Swiss, (the guy who INVENTED it) the same as has happened in every game I've been in. He has then played it in exactly the same goddamn style as I did in Oddworld (go read it) down to apologising for the lack of breadcrumbs and not even bothering to get people's stances on me (WTF N0 cop claims straight off the bat? How ******** would that be? HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT RESULT), and has then claimed he'll be investigating toNight AND that he is an even night cop (with no reason other than 'omg don't direct me'). Who has ever heard of a N0 cop that isn't just N0 but an even cop and used by a player that CONVINCED THE MOD TO CHANGE HIS ROLE.

Jesus. This kid has so many holes and he's not being torn down purely as he's keeping his answers deliberately short and blunt so that I can't tear him apart. If he were telling the truth he would NOT be afraid to get dirty with me. Look at his activity, he's never this quiet.

It's late and I'm annoyed.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Yes. Yes it really does. It concerns me more than anyone. I am not going to let myself get lynched off a fake claim without a clear agreed stance on what this means with respect to other people's alignments. This leaves us vulnerable to speculation toMorrow as no-one with a stance is confirmed town. This is why that at the LEAST I will tell you what my flip means of people AFTER other people have given their stances. This entire day (as has been said) has been sidetracked about X1's claim on me. You will be going into D2 BLIND with respect to other alignments, even if X1 were telling the truth, you'd be going into D2 with terri-little information. Why risk it?
Swiss, if you're town (and not miller or something), then you know that we're auto-lynching X1 toMorrow. Like, I'm pretty sure that goes without saying. If he's town, he's playing ****ing terribly and needs to stop this now. You shouldn't even need to know anything else about who we're going to lynch toMorrow, because if you're town, you should already know.

If you're scum, then you need to explain to me why we need to tell you and your scumbuddies exactly who they do and don't need to kill toNight. Maybe I'm just not understanding what you mean by "a clear agreed stance on what this means with respect to other people's alignments" (if you could explain what you want the rest of town to do a bit more, that'd be great. Are you talking about stuff like the general opinion that you and Kuz are scumbuddies?). But right now, all I'm seeing is scumSwiss looking to drag out as much info as he possibly can for his scumbuddies, and not townSwiss looking out for the team.

Is no-one slightly suspicious that X1, who knows me well, is claiming a N0 guilty on me, Swiss, (the guy who INVENTED it) the same as has happened in every game I've been in. He has then played it in exactly the same goddamn style as I did in Oddworld (go read it) down to apologising for the lack of breadcrumbs and not even bothering to get people's stances on me (WTF N0 cop claims straight off the bat? How ******** would that be? HE DOESN'T HAVE THAT RESULT), and has then claimed he'll be investigating toNight AND that he is an even night cop (with no reason other than 'omg don't direct me'). Who has ever heard of a N0 cop that isn't just N0 but an even cop and used by a player that CONVINCED THE MOD TO CHANGE HIS ROLE.
The fact that X1 claimed in a similar matter to you is irrelevant; the "sorry I didn't breadcrumb" thing was weird, I'll admit, but I don't think there are many other ways for a N0 cop to claim. Waiting for people's stances on you is silly since he likely would have had to wait til halfway through the Day to get anywhere close to having someone have a solid opinion on you, and even then, it would be unlikely to be anything more than "getting general town vibes from Swiss" or "Swiss is playing to his usual meta, null". I'm also not sure if we would have believed him if he claimed halfway through the Day, since we then have a lot less time to discuss his claim in full, and the fact that he didn't snap claim a guilty when he has mod-confirmed sanity is suspicious. There's also little things, like his "strikes", and even getting Gord to change his role, that make his claim seem more convincing to me; they're both very awkward things that scum either are unlikely to have, or are unlikely to claim when fakeclaiming. X1 is either telling the truth, or this was something he was planning to do since before the game started (which, admittedly, he could have done).

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Nabe/Gova have had their lips sealed for awhile. I'm begging to hear some of their opinions on how they feel about recent circumstances as they seem to have suddenly vanished as of late.
What do you mean by recent circumstances? The only thing that I've seen that has changed was X1 admitting to lying about being an even night cop which is kind of evident when Swiss pointed out that inconsistancy. The discussion feels like its idling on Swiss/X1 so I can't really offer new opinions until we start looking at someone else or something important comes up related to Swiss/X1 such as Nabe's case or that post by Kevin.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Swiss, if you're town (and not miller or something), then you know that we're auto-lynching X1 toMorrow. Like, I'm pretty sure that goes without saying. If he's town, he's playing ****ing terribly and needs to stop this now. You shouldn't even need to know anything else about who we're going to lynch toMorrow, because if you're town, you should already know.
See, this is what I was trying to avoid.

Say X1 is scum in a gambit. Come Day three you'll have multiple dead townies and one scum gone. You'll have no ties to other players and you'll not know who to lynch from there. Why? Because nothing else has happened. I can't decide what X1's alignment is at the moment - his play makes no logical sense for any alignment (see later). But I WILL see him lynched to clear my name. The only thing I can think of is that X1 knows I can read him like a goddamn book, he also knows I'm a strong town player. He's trading his own [probable] lynch in exchange for killing me (who would have lynched him anyway) and two quick days which give town little information. If I were scum and could exchange the life of a scum buddy who was already f*cked for the life of Swiss AND two night kills on strong townies I would take that deal in a HEARTBEAT. For those that don't believe I can read X1, in a recent game I cleared him on the first page. I was right (and town).

What, other than an X1 lynch - do we actually GET from my flip? You need to draw links from me to other players, but we cannot if this day is rushed and everybody just focuses on me and X1. Can you not imagine how pathetic this situation is if X1 is fake claiming? Scum will be laughing. Two free days? Thankyou very much X1.

I am going to be very clear on this Bed. Every single person is going to take stances toDay, every single person is going to question and talk to other people. And then, if this persists, we WILL lynch X1.

Swiss

Smash Lord
@ Gova - What do you think if the back and forth between DH and BSL?

What do you think of Kuz' buddying up to me?

@ Acrostic - If you could ask BSL one question, what would it be?

@ Kevin & Nabe - No rush on that content. Feel free to stall as much as you want.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@Bed: I have to go to class now, but I will tell you why I think Kuz is scummy, later.

Also, Bed, your 372 contains an interesting line:

Sir Bed said:
But right now, all I'm seeing is scumSwiss looking to drag out as much info as he possibly can for his scumbuddies, and not townSwiss looking out for the team.
This is an interesting conclusion that you have drawn up. I would like you to expend on the reason why it's more likely that what Swiss is doing right now is for his buddies wether then being for the town.

Also, Wtf is up with people saying they have "a little bit" of meta on me? Jeez, you would think I'm Swiss or something.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Nothing, besides from the fact that everyone who has every played one game with you can (or at least think they can) meta your entire play style right down to the letter. :cool:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hatin' dat talk bout "lynch swiss n if he flips townzorz lynch x1". liek, u guys realize that it can go completely wrong n stuff? u can say its horrible town play for all i care but if both r town we're gettin' closer to losin' teh game by quite a lot, u kno? hatin' how ppl care moar bout findin' a scapegoat than do stuff thatll help us 2 win teh game. y r ppl not seein' this? y do unconstructive plans liek that get so much support? stop sheepin' n use yer brains folk.

huge fos @bed for his last posts. textbook examples of how 2 not do it. dont believe ur genuine @ all.

:059:

X1-12

Smash Champion
Let me clarify a few things, I've never played XScum to SwissTown. Swiss has no idea of what my scum interactions with him is like

The way I claimed N0 cop was too similar to yours? well perhaps thats because its the only N0 cop claim I've seen. Either way gonna throw some WIFOM in here but if I was scum why would I copy your style? I find the whole 'its too similar to the way I did it' null

X1 I hope you understand that I WILL be pushing your lynch at the end of toDay. I'm considering not playing in the same game as you again, depending on your winCon.
AtE. Also for me at least, my current game > mafia career. Much as I often like playing with you, while I'm reading this thread, this game comes first.

@Swiss: Say you do manage to somehow lynch me to clear your name, what will do you when I flip cop?

@Swiss: Claiming earlier rather than later would be good. What does everyone else think? about Swiss claiming?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Let me clarify a few things, I've never played XScum to SwissTown. Swiss has no idea of what my scum interactions with him is like

The way I claimed N0 cop was too similar to yours? well perhaps thats because its the only N0 cop claim I've seen. Either way gonna throw some WIFOM in here but if I was scum why would I copy your style? I find the whole 'its too similar to the way I did it' null

AtE. Also for me at least, my current game > mafia career. Much as I often like playing with you, while I'm reading this thread, this game comes first.

@Swiss: Say you do manage to somehow lynch me to clear your name, what will do you when I flip cop?

@Swiss: Claiming earlier rather than later would be good. What does everyone else think? about Swiss claiming?
X1 you pain me. I've read and thought, I see one explanation. You will not flip N0 cop. Or even-night cop. I do not expect my name to be 'cleared' - I do expect town to see you mechanically could not have had a N0 guilty. If you were to flip as our actual cop, people would see you still didn't have the N0 guilty - but this would ofc be a terrible waste of a PR and D1. I'd offer myself as an investigation target to our cop toNight if necessary, whoever that Dawg may be.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Not so much a case as a series of questions

A bit of my case evaporated. I thought that you hadn't given any reasoning for your scum stances on BSL/Kuz. I was wrong though, they're in plain sight. Could you refresh us on those, and elaborate on them now that more has happened?

K well X1 isn't here right now, so....
Well I think that'll do.

We were lying. Obv. I know who knew that we were so you're all null.
I don't really like the attitude you take here. Who are the people you were considering null?

However if I'm telling the truth - X1 is a detriment to town, as he's either random, insane, or a liar.
X1 had already claimed before this that he had mod-confirmed sanity, so I'm not sure why you're taking other sanities into consideration.

X1 - in your next post you will END this. By saying you have a guilty on me next post this will be taken as FACT. I WILL be lynched and my flip will be worked upon. I insist upon your lynch 2mo.
What happened to this attitude?

No framer could have targeted me with any reliability. Discount this possibility.

You are insane/random. Discount random as BS modding. Discount insane as you are even nights ONLY. This effectively guarantees your sanity.

I'll not comment on the possibility of me being miller as this would out if I am a PR or VT.

Thus the only possibility is that you are lying (assuming I am town).
Again, his sanity was already guaranteed by him saying that he had mod-confirmed sanity. If he's telling the truth he's a sane cop, and if he's lying he's not. Confusing. It seems like you're trying to set up a duality here by discounting all other options. If there were a framer, they would probably have targeted you; you're the big player in this game.

You think you're being smart here? You're sidetracking D1. Quit gunning for the MVP.
You give this MVP line a few times. Since you maintain that he's lying, do you think this is X1's motivation for the lie?

And what if you were a paranoid gun owner, X1? Or some other anti-visiting role.

You're practically begging doc and as such watcher and other roles to visit you. You could kill every single person that visits you.
Not sure what you're saying here. If he were PGO he would be town, would he not? I don't think I've ever heard of a scum PGO.

Swiss

Smash Lord
A bit of my case evaporated. I thought that you hadn't given any reasoning for your scum stances on BSL/Kuz. I was wrong though, they're in plain sight. Could you refresh us on those, and elaborate on them now that more has happened?
Kuz is still scum. He just went inactive to let the wagons on myself and X1 spiral. Pro gaming.

I thought BSL was scum, I don't anymore.

I don't really like the attitude you take here. Who are the people you were considering null?
Anyone who's played with us before or who has seen this play before. To the best of my knowledge that's Swords, Gheb, Bed, X1 (though he instigated it), Kuz (in hindsight) I don't recall if other people know.

What I said was that those people's actions up to that point were null, jumping on the fake wagon we start every game isn't indicative of alignment and it is difficult to get a read on someone when you know they're playing along with a lie.

X1 had already claimed before this that he had mod-confirmed sanity, so I'm not sure why you're taking other sanities into consideration.
He's also confirmed he has a guilty on me. How can he have a guilty on me AND be sane? Look at it from SwissTown perspective.

I'll say this again: Look at what else he's confirmed. He's confirmed that the mod changed his role. He's confirmed he's even night cop. He's confirmed he can investigate N1.

He's lying.

If there were a framer, they would probably have targeted you; you're the big player in this game.
You actually believe that Gord could've gone and PM'd the framer saying "O btw send me an action for N0 as well, hope u guess right!". This game is meant to be about subterfuge and detection. Blind dumb luck isn't what mafia is about.

You give this MVP line a few times. Since you maintain that he's lying, do you think this is X1's motivation for the lie?
I think it is a factor, yes. I do not think it is the sole reason. X1 believes that to get MVP he has to be loud and obnoxious, lying to town to get what results he can. This is not his playstyle.

Not sure what you're saying here. If he were PGO he would be town, would he not? I don't think I've ever heard of a scum PGO.
You can be an indy PGO.

@ Mod, since the role PM's were initially sent out, have you made any changes to players roles? Other roles may be rendered incorrect (such as a player being informed pre-game that the town cop can only investigate N2,4 and so on, it is important you clarify whether your roles are final or not, as this can have repercussions on other roles).

X1-12

Smash Champion
down bull**** lane I see..

I think it is a factor, yes. I do not think it is the sole reason. X1 believes that to get MVP he has to be loud and obnoxious, lying to town to get what results he can. This is not his playstyle.
ermm, ya know once I hydra'd with you and played loud and obnoxious and didn't get MVP, yet in another came I coasted and lurked a lot and did win MVP (dice pending)

Also you are exaggerating some of what I was saying when you say I 'confirmed' something

Swiss

Smash Lord
down bull**** lane I see..

ermm, ya know once I hydra'd with you and played loud and obnoxious and didn't get MVP, yet in another came I coasted and lurked a lot and did win MVP (dice pending)

Also you are exaggerating some of what I was saying when you say I 'confirmed' something

You've confirmed the mod changed your role. That's not an issue. Gord will confirm he has and we can move on, right?

What haven't you 'confirmed'. Everything I stated you have 'confirmed' is what you've said as FACT, so I don't see the issue.

X1-12

Smash Champion
never mind about that other point yeah? do you think I'm doing this because I really want MVP?

I said you're exaggerating about the mod changing my role, its not like my role was completely different

Swiss

Smash Lord
Nah, if he changed the structure of your role he's obliged to tell us. It's not like editing the wording of your role or something. This is the mechanical structure of the game.

What's the issue anyway? Just wait for Gord to see this and clear you.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Run it past the mod, sure, I'm just saying I don't think he will after saying already once he wont discuss PMs. If he came in and cleared me that'd be cool, but I find it unlikely

My PM didn't change at all, it says even Nights and as far as I can tell he hadn't intended that to include N0, but it does.

Where is Gova. I just remembered a post he made and it reminds me of playing the noobcard really well. It was him asking about whether there would be an odd Night cop or not.. hmm

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Swiss said:
@ Mod, since the role PM's were initially sent out, have you made any changes to players roles? Other roles may be rendered incorrect (such as a player being informed pre-game that the town cop can only investigate N2,4 and so on, it is important you clarify whether your roles are final or not, as this can have repercussions on other roles).
The private conversations between X1 and myself will not be discussed, as I've previously mentioned.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I have claimed even night cop. I convinced GBoy to consider N0 as even. Do you have any backing that cops cannot investigate N0 and then later in game? I have heard you say several times to me - I believe both privately and in SWF threads - I can go digging for ages to pull up quotes if you like. You are pushing what you believe to be true as solid fact.
Nah man. You managed to change your role, and as such the structure of the game mechanics (like I explained). So the mod is obliged to inform us that the game has changed since we started playing (esp. important as we were allowed to post in thread during N0 - which is odd in itself).

You are pathetic, this is weak as ****.

Swiss can actually die right now, I don't want anything from this Day, I'd gladly lynch him, and quicklynch whoever I get guilty on toNight (I'm 99% sure I'll get guilty on this player) If thats not a win we can prolly mass roleclaim and win by numbers at this point.
/QUOTE]

Couple of quick questions now that you're talking to me.

1) Why all the quicklynches? Why at this stage did you feel quick lynching was the best play for town to make? What/who made you partly rectify this later?

2) Who was the other player you were pretty much certain you'd get a guilty on? Support this with reasoning. Interesting to note that you said were sure you'd "get a guilty" as opposed to "sure they're scum" - these are two very different things thanks to millers, sanity, framers, godathers, lawyers etc etc

X1-12

Smash Champion
Around about now Kevin should be posting.

Couple of quick questions now that you're talking to me.

1) Why all the quicklynches? Why at this stage did you feel quick lynching was the best play for town to make? What/who made you partly rectify this later?

2) Who was the other player you were pretty much certain you'd get a guilty on? Support this with reasoning. Interesting to note that you said were sure you'd "get a guilty" as opposed to "sure they're scum" - these are two very different things thanks to millers, sanity, framers, godathers, lawyers etc etc
1.) I was pretty cool with just essentially starting the game again D2 but with Town in a considerably better position

2.) I was half-hoping someone would give themselves away as scum through the furore and I'd claim guilty on them, failing that claim I investigated whoever died, I already answered this to Sworddancer btw.

wrt the second part of 2.) why would you think when I said I'd get a guilty that would be due to me somehow reading somone as miller or something equally unlikely, or because I think they're scum?

I might go back to not talking to Swiss again

#HBC | Gorf

KevinM, th3kuzinator, and J giraffeslasergun have all recieved prods.

Swiss said:
@ Mod - Are the role PMs you sent us subject to change, or final?
I can not, and will not, discuss any private conversations between any player and myself. If I've changed anything to anybody's Role PMs, it'd be a private conversation between that player and myself. I'm sorry, but that won't be discussed.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I can not, and will not, discuss any private conversations between any player and myself. If I've changed anything to anybody's Role PMs, it'd be a private conversation between that player and myself. I'm sorry, but that won't be discussed.
I think he's talking about role PMs in general, not about a specific person.

#HBC | Gorf

I think he's talking about role PMs in general, not about a specific person.
Well, the set-up was confirmed by Sold2. If I were to change anything from the set-up he approved, then I'd be breaking a rule of modding. So, after he confirmed that the set-up, I didn't change a thing.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
So x1 is lying again...first, his claim. Next, how he was going to fake reports, and now, lying about PM change? How many peopl here still believe him?

Top Bottom