• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, POKÉMON!?! – A Serial Video Mockery of the Anime (RETURNING - Ep. 51 OUT)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm pretty sure there are subs somewhere out there, it's just a matter of finding them.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic update guys, though I was a little surprised to notice that you went back to the single persona talking bit. Or are you just doing it by yourselves instead of together, since you did that originaly because you didn't want to plan the entire thing out like the Rundown?

Also, I'm sure ANYONE really into pokmon knows this, but Surge is that size becuase he's supposed to be an American, while the Japanese (More so back a couple of decades) were short at best and Ash and friends are also supposed to be Japanese kids.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
Well, ep 14 got taken down due to copyright claims. Looks like someone got upset. There any alternate links?

Great job so far. I'm really liking what I'm hearing and I definitely learned some things since I saw the episodes long long ago. My favorite WTF-ery is still that "thunder armor" thing well into the Ruby and Sapphire arc.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Well now, that's certainly a problem on our hands. I'll have to think the possibilities over and I'll let you guys know.

XACE-K

Smash Master
How do you do a guest rant? I might be interested in doing one but I don't know what the next few episodes are.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Quite odd how episode 14 was banned and not any other episode.

As for future episodes, I'm available to rant on episode 17, further down the road. (Similar to XACE-K)

#5 Evolution errors.
#4 Common sense says, get off the cart!
#3 Jessia and James don't have to breathe.
#2 The phone booth from nowhere, and on an island?
#1 Pokemon can get objects out of thin air.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I'd advise doing a Freewebs.
I don't know much, but it's Free and Randypanda could set it up...He likes freewebs...

XACE-K

Smash Master
Quite odd how episode 14 was banned and not any other episode.

As for future episodes, I'm available to rant on episode 17, further down the road. (Similar to XACE-K)
Well I need to know how to do a guess rant. Can somebody tell me how to do one?

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Actually here's a TRUE WTF moment for ya. The removal of Episode 14. Everything Youko said and mre, I mean come on, I've been able to see the entire series of Rescue Rangers, Duck Tails, AND Gargoyles online, but something that barely has 3 minutes of pokemon and is one of 14 simular episodes?

If I may steal a phrase Carlos Mensa, I think the guys over at Youtube are 'DeDeDe'.

Darkurai

Smash Master
It was never answered, so I'm asking again.
Also, Youko, would you be willing to accept another guest rant from me? Especially so soon? I have an upcoming episode that I know something for.

If not, I'll just get my sister to do it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Also, Youko, would you be willing to accept another guest rant from me? Especially so soon? I have an upcoming episode that I know something for.

If not, I'll just get my sister to do it.

Sure, why not. Nobody else really sends anything in as it is.

The project will continue, that's for sure. I'm trying to re-upload a credited ep. 14 (hopefully before I have to go to work) and I added credits to the video info of all the other episodes.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
And episode 14 is back up. Cheers, Youko. Glad to hear the copyright police can't keep WTFP down.

And hey, if they take it down again, there's always Daily Motion, or Mega Video, or Sendspace, or Megaupload...

Silverline

Smash Apprentice

The project will continue, that's for sure. I'm trying to re-upload a credited ep. 14 (hopefully before I have to go to work) and I added credits to the video info of all the other episodes.
LOL, which kind is fitting that I sent in for the SAME episode Darkurai did. Of course, the Rant didn't really fit the episode now that I think about it. Silly me. :p

Darkurai

Smash Master

Awesome.

Also, in the midst of all the YouTube copyright stuff, I'd like to say that YouTube doesn't even look at a video before deleting it, since they've deleted a webcam Vlog for copyright.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That's cool. Other guest appearances in future shows. Maybe XACE-K ranting episode 15, Darkurai ranting in episode 16, and myself ranting in episode 17 (if so, I'll need to make sure I have a Vlog).

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
That's cool. Other guest appearances in future shows. Maybe XACE-K ranting episode 15, Darkurai ranting in episode 16, and myself ranting in episode 17 (if so, I'll need to make sure I have a Vlog).
As long as one of those isn't Porygon!
I called that one.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I can't do episode 15 because

1. I have no clue what it's about or where to watch it.
and
2. How do I send in a rant?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
It was taken down already? I'm glad i saw the day it came out. :)

So what's the official word? Shall I bother keeping subscribed to your account?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I can't do episode 15 because

1. I have no clue what it's about or where to watch it.
and
2. How do I send in a rant?
1. They should be out there somewhere - this site generally has them: http://www.dbz-zone.org/pokemon.htm

2. Assuming you know how to record audio on your computer, you can email the file to wtfpshow@gmail.com

It was taken down already? I'm glad i saw the day it came out. :)

So what's the official word? Shall I bother keeping subscribed to your account?
Well, I already uploaded 14 again, so you keep subscribed. We're riding this out.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Wow well Youtube is a festering bucket of fail and no mistake.

At least the 14th is back (yes I have been watching xD)

I should make a rant but it's been so long since I watched the programme it's a bit faded in my mind...

I'll look at episodes and see if I can find anything to send to you guys.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Youko, are you still taking guest rants for this week? 'cause the best time for me to send one in would be first thing tomorrow morning. If you need it today, then I'll have to drop the quality since I don't have the mic I used for my last one, and my other mic is absolute crap.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Ohhhh, that's because I never changed the link...

I'll fix that now.

Solidix Snike

Smash Rookie
Uhh.. Is it possible to submit a written guest rant? Because I 'd like to submit one, but I can't record it vocally.

Top Bottom